twin tower bombs

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by cooler king, May 29, 2013.

1. odonII

odonII O

unfocusedanakin

If you are waiting for the U.S gov' to 'admit' to any of that or have any of that in any official response you are going to waiting for your entire life...
    I have no qualms about not buying into anything you have written, and I don't think that makes me or anybody else who doesn't any kind of government apologist etc...
    It's just common sense.
    Holograms?
    Black Aeroplanes with no windows?
    Many people initially said it was explosions at the base of the towers?
    Really? Seriously?
    http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=435436&page=21
    Sift your way through that if you feel like it.

I'll go through this one because it's quite easy... Ok, which hole are you referring? Post a pic...

2. bosnian420

bosnian420 Member

There is only 1 picture showing 17 out of 600 kids from sandy hook with a school that has an camera system....

3. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I don't expect them to ever admit anything. The lie worked, a majority of people accept it even though nothing adds up.

Yes I'm serious about the holograms. They can make 2pac appear in a concert even though he's been dead for like 15 years. And that is hologram technology that the public sees. In general Black ops is always a long way ahead of what the general public thinks is cutting edge technology.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. odonII

odonII O

Thank You for not posting the round exit hole.
    I'm not sure why you don't think that pic doesn't show an adequate 'hole' for the body of an aeroplane and adequate damage caused by the wings.

'. In general Black ops is always a long way ahead of what the general public thinks is cutting edge technology. '

I don't think they can defy the laws of physics, though - or convince hundreds of people that were actually there an aeroplane passed over them.
    You're receptive to people supposedly seeing bombs go off, but not receptive to people saying two planes went over their heads?

The 2pac 'hologram' wasn't actually a hologram, it was CGI : http://vimeo.com/67307133
    So, they managed to air-lift a massive pane of glass and put it in place to project two aeroplanes crashing?

5. unfocusedanakin

Because it's not large enough. Plus no plane parts were found including a black box which is supposed to survive crashes. I don't know how you can think that hole is large enough. Maybe the pic is misleading it is not a large hole compared to the wingspan of a plane.

Physics as we understand can be deified by aircraft black ops has. Where would the glass be used? As a background to project onto? It is not needed in this case. I am not saying for certain a hologram was used but if it was it would not require a glass background. The technology is beyond that.

6. MamaAfrica

MamaAfrica Banned

The existence of the Twin Towers itself is a conspiracy. There were never any Twin Towers... just a hologram in the sky.

HOW CAN YOU BRING DOWN A HOLOGRAM WITH AN AIRPLANE? HUH?

7. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I don’t doubt the twin towers were real, but there were several credible witnesses who overheard the phrase Allahu Akbar over their long distance microphones just before several tower victims jumped to their death. :eek:

Were they spotters willing to sacrifice themselves in the collapse and conflagration, were they in communication with the planes, were they planting explosives? no one has sucessfully answered that question [​IMG]

hotwater

8. odonII

odonII O

unfocusedanakin

Are you thinking about the entire plane or the fuselage?
    To fit the fuselage - It only has to be approx' 13ft wide
    ...that section is, what, 60-70ft?
    I halved that and then halved it again
    ...that looks more than big enough to fit a fuselage.
    The damage at the bottom seems more than big enough to be caused by the wings.

How big do you think the 'hole' was?

I think they did find the BB's...

You seemed to think the 2pac image was a hologram...
    I understand that holograms don't necessarily need glass to be seen.
    But the image wasn't a hologram.

I actually could not find any e.g's of large holograms created by the commercial sector.
    And you think it was managed 12 years ago?
    There has been more than enough footage to know it isn't a hologram.
    Just saying well they have the tech' doesn't prove an awful lot.

9. odonII

odonII O

Who are they?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5HRb_T0lts"]John McCain Blasts Fox News Over 'Allahu Akbar' Criticism - YouTube

10. unfocusedanakin

I'm not a rap fan and had not paid much attention other then I heard he "appeard" on stage. So I was using it as an example. If it is not an acutal hologram it was not a good one. Black ops technology is going to be beyond a trick they can do at a concert. Notice how the wing disappears.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVaC5SH_B6o"]PROOF "PLANE" WAS HOLOGRAM or CGI - YouTube

11. odonII

odonII O

The reason it looks like it vanishes is the same reason why one side of the building is light and the other side is dark.

[​IMG]

'Black ops technology is going to be beyond a trick '

Is that a get out of jail free card?

I can't explain something/I have no evidence - but, you know...

They must have had one hell sound system, too...

12. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

13. odonII

odonII O

'several credible witnesses '

Who. Not Where.

14. unfocusedanakin

The evidence I have is not evidence in your opinion. It is true I am not privy to the exact details about how black ops technology works. I am not a high ranking CIA offical and if I did know I would not be posting here for fear of retaliation. But that does not mean it is not valid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0SDRZoUNu8"]9-11 Truth in 10 Minutes - Jim Marrs - YouTube

15. odonII

odonII O

Perhaps pick something more believable than a 'CIA hologram thingy majiggy - that may or may not be true, I'm not sure.'

16. graxton

graxton Member

17. themnax

themnax Senior Member

the real conspiracy about kristal knockt 2001, isn't about how it was done, but who planed it and why. and it wasn't some dessidant saudi ex-pat sitting in afghanistan with a wild hair up his ass. bin lauden was contracted to supply the trained suicidal manpower to pull it off. but that was all he had to do with it. and of course, hussain, had nothing to do with it at all.

it is plain as day the real masterminds behind it, were among the wealthy backers of a world tyranny dictated by the u.s. and controlled by themselves from within it. (and not 'jews' either, but closet white supremists)(also before they came up with this tea party nonsense, they called themselves people for the new american century, and before that, simply what they were, backers of those nazi nuts who had been hiding out up in idaho)

from 2000 to 2001, we were looking at a world on the virge of a peace, and negotiating itself toward equitability. precisely what those who put hierarchy ahead of the well being of all people, could never stand. they can never gain public backing without giving the public something to fear. those are the real terrorists. not those poor bastards in gitmo. even those, if any, who may have been motivated by vengence for the brutal and needless slaughter of their own families.

18. themnax

themnax Senior Member

here's another hint: who bennifits from keeping gitmo prisoners incomunicado? i can tell you who doesn't, and that's the american people. and i can tell you, in a general sense who does, and that's whoever knows the truth about what happened and played a roll in masterminding it.

now if i could prove what i believe, i'd either be dead, or in gitmo myself.

but i'm sure its pretty easy to find where i've mentioned my suspicions multiple times.

how it was done, isn't the interesting question. who subcontracted bin laudin is.

19. Zzap

Zzap Member

well if you have a guy laying dead in the street riddled full of bullet holes is it not logical to conclude that he was shot?

It seems to me the only question you need an answer for is was the man shot or not, yes the look for the shooter, no then find out how he can have holes that look like bullet holes but are somehow not bullet holes before you can proceed with the who could shoulda woulda.

20. Zzap

Zzap Member

yes laser holograms have been around for over 40+ years.