twin tower bombs

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by cooler king, May 29, 2013.

1. odonII

odonII O

You think 'we' have control of the 'Middle East'? lol.
    What 'population' do you mean? and what 'rights'?
    I have no idea what you mean, to be honest.
    A very RT view of the world.
    And we all know what the majority of RT newscasters HAVE to say.

2. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Yes: THE TRUTH ABOUT THIS COUNTRY!!

3. odonII

odonII O

Pardon?

4. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

A "RT view"? I have no idea what that is. Russia Today? I notice it is broadcast in the UK.

They have control of the western population. An example of the lose of rights would be the NSA tapping phones in America (and the rest of the world ask the German president). Another would the massive use of cameras in public in the UK. Both are examples of something people would have never tolerated on Sept. 10 2001 but now they believe there is a massive Muslim conspiracy. This is pretty evident in Europe. Most countries there dislike Muslims even more then the USA. Your being distracted hating an enemy that did not do what you think it did.

It's not so much about outright control like you would see in North Korea. It is more about controlling people's opinions and minds while making them believe they are free. We are livestock, a resource to them and we are more productive when we are happy. So in my opinion you never have to worry about a dictatorship like Kora. It is just bad for business. But that does mean there is not something going on.

We have gotten into this before and I asked if you were a disinformation agent. Have you ever meet a little kid who will ask "why" to every thing you say? It's a game or maybe they are just young and curious. No matter how good your answer is there is always a way to ask that. Eventually you get a explanation that the kid will not understand or to a point where we genuinely don't know why that is. I feel that is what your doing. For whatever reason that's your goal to always ask why.

If you truly are not a disinformation agent you are obviously just one of those naive people who thinks the government has your best interests in mind. People like you say that the government is too stupid to do something like this and if they did surly someone would say something or stop it. It only takes a few people with high ranking titles to pull it off. The majority of government employees would say something and are not a part of the elite. They are elected democratically because they are not important enough to do anything.

But for example when you consider that the American president is not elected but picked by these elite it is not hard to find someone who will do as you wish. He is probably a relative of the UK monarchy too. The Bush family is and Obama is a cousin of George Bush. The same elite small group has been controlling the world for centuries. Democracy is their invention because they realized the peasants would revolt. The ancestors of the high ranking elected officials were the king's of Europe and as far back as Egypt. They give us the illusion of choice. America is a two party system and both candidates are approved so it does not matter who "wins".

5. odonII

odonII O

Chancellor not President.

I hear this a lot: http://www.securitynewsdesk.com/201...-question-of-how-many-cctv-cameras-in-the-uk/

'A key finding of our research is that the proportion of cameras controlled by local government is around 1 in 70.'

The majority of them being speed cameras:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Road_s..._the_United_Kingdom#Police_operated_equipment

Started before 2001.

So what has speed cameras got to do with a 'massive Muslim conspiracy'?

Who are 'they'?

I am? Or are you talking collectively?

I suppose we are in the right thread for this conspiracy

Why not?

Seriously, only when confronted with posts such as can be found in this thread, and people such as yourself.

So am I.
    So are you.
    So is most of the UK and the USA.
    I would imagine the majority of Europe, too.

Obama and President Bush are 10th cousins, once removed, linked by Samuel Hinkley of Cape Cod

Brad Pitt and Obama are ninth cousins, linked by Edwin Hickman, who died in Virginia in 1769.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/03/25/barack-obama-and-brad-pit_n_93356.html

6. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

7. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

It's not a Muslim issue that is the whole point. People are made to believe it is. Even if a large number are speed cameras that does not change the fact that you are being spied on in public. As I said before it is not going to be as oppressive as North Kora. They don't want you to know your in a cage or you won't be productive. You also have to consider studies like the one you linked will lie. Would they really be honest? No they would say "don't worry citizen, most of the cameras are only for speed enforcement".

I've told you who "they"are. The world is divided between the wealthy elite and the general public. The elite use propaganda and lies to control the public. Their power is dependent upon people not really understanding what is going on. If they did that would be dangerous because we outnumber them. The elite don't consider us worthy of the knowledge they possess. And the fact that we are fooled by their lies is their justification for this. The war on terror is a perfect example of this. Bin Laden was a CIA agent who was dead a decade before the public was told he was. That's why his body was "dumped at sea". Isn't that convenient? Now they don't have to produce a corpse. Even main stream people who don't buy into conspiracy theories will admit he was trained by the US government. They just don't see how close his connections really were.

Collectively the population of the western world.

Debate fosters knowledge. If no one asked why no one would learn anything. But I don't know what else to say. I and others in the thread have brought up many facts. It reminds me of what Bill Hicks said. Although this clip is about JFK it is similar to 9/11. There is all kinds of evidence that disproves the official story. Yet most people will simply believe and be distracted. They simply don't want to believe. The answers to your why are there if you want to see them.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11Fl9ZVJ7B8"]Bill Hicks - JFK - YouTube

And Brad Pitt is famous which proves my point. He is where he is because of his blood line. Hollywood is a part of the Illuminati elite too. Many films forward their agenda. It is true if you look hard enough you can find some odd things in your family tree. But when almost every US president is related and has also been in the same society's such as Skull and Bones at Yale you have to admit that is odd. It's not just a fraternity. Look at John Kerry's response here. If it was just a normal college frat where guys enjoy brotherhood he would not say this. It is an example of a elite group where the public is considered unworthy to really know. Both her and Bush were members and many students from campus have reported very strange things going on there.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlQsHC9WzO8"]Skull & Bones: John Kerry - YouTube

8. odonII

odonII O

Excuse me, but you did seem to be making a whole issue out of the 'Muslim issue'.
    So forgive me for attempting to challenge that assumption you have of the UK.
    People are NOT made to believe that at all.
    It may seem that way from afar.
    I hate when people say: 'Yeah, but you do not live here' - but I think that applies here.
    Yes, there are 'spy' cameras in certain neighborhoods.
    But NOT everywhere, and certainly not focused on 'Muslim neighborhoods' or 'generally speaking'.
    They are in places with high crime.
    I certainly do not see them everywhere I walk.
    The majority are 'owned' by business' where they feel they prevent crime. Nothing else.
    The reason it appears the UK is heavily surveillanced, is because this is one of the few countries where it is taken seriously by all: media, government and private citizens.
    If you read the article I posted, the assumption is based on an extremely narrow e.g and not with regards to how the 'state' watches the inhabitant population.
    If you have some new information with regards to the more broader spying on the UK population aside from CCTV in shops etc, feel free to post that information.
    Why would/should I not think that the CCTV pointed at road/on roads only have traffic surveillance as the only goal?
    In what way is the 'study' not being honest?
    It points out the way the general perception materialised.
    I do not need a 'study' to note that there are not CCTV watching my every move, and the majority are not pointed at me directly.
    They are generally pointed towards shops/business' etc.
    You are wrong.
    Get over it.

Good grief. OBL MAY have been 'trained' along with thousands of other Mujahideen. He was not specifically trained to plan/bomb western targets in the name of Islamic fundamentalism.

Have you **** Where?

It is meaningless. If you and I were to look into our family trees, we may be related: 10th cousins 3 times removed. With a fairly limited European gene pool hundreds of years ago, it is not uncommon for this to occur.
    Brad is where he is because of luck and an extremely firm set of abs.

They are not related in any meaningful way. Can you name your cousin 10 times removed? I think not.