Have you ever tryed Zuchini vebetable as dildo up in the ass?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by analoverxxx, May 28, 2013.

1. analoverxxx

analoverxxx Banned

Massive Zuchini wide and strong with condom on and lube raming your horny but?

Sounds so kinky! Have you tryed it , i would love too know your experiences!:devil:

2. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Yes, but it was only about 25mm thick & easy to push in & out with lube. I have fantasised several times about using a cucumber instead thou with a condom over it. That would stretch my anus the widest it's ever been opened up If I ever attempted it sometime. But would take a lot of lube & plenty patience to get it in for even just a few inches without hurting too much ?

3. analoverxxx

analoverxxx Banned

Yes i would definately take lots of lube and patience! But deeper you go more horny you get , trust me! ;)

Its good too have wider Zucchini , it can produce more pleasure!

OMG! Such a full feeling!!

*Boner* Wants it now im my BAM!:2thumbsup:

4. kairilove

kairilove Member

**look of pure innocence**

Who would ever pleasure themselves with a phallic vegetable?? Especially an icy cold one.

5. tricky69

tricky69 Member

Well you could warm it up a little in the microwave

6. kairilove

kairilove Member

7. MeatyMushroom

MeatyMushroom Juggle Tings Proppuh

8. riverman18

riverman18 solid gold brass

Long story short - DON'T. Cucumbers can get reeeeeally slippery when lube gets on them. Plus, due to their shape, if one was to accidentally slip all the way inside you, it would be almost impossible to get out. Unless you went to the emergency room. Trust me on this one.

9. nz male

nz male Senior Member

The types I saw were about 20cm long & longer & just looked a bit like a very thick dildo & I had to have a giggle to myself when I see them being carried around in customers shopping trolleys or in the vegetable part of the store knowing how I would use them instead of eating them.

10. hitman73

hitman73 Member

Yea but the chances are these people are the people were on their way home to make a salad. Glad i dont shop at your Countdown!

11. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I've used cucumbers lots of times - can't see any more problem with them than zucchinis, they're firmer :)-)), generally longer & thicker and you can pick your preferred shape :)

Simon :sunny:

12. Dav

Dav Members

Yes I have it was so filling.
    Awesome vegetable

13. Rodeo229

Rodeo229 Member

I've had big zucchinnis and cucumbers in my ass. One of the best orgasms I've ever had was with a huge cucumber wedged in my butt. It was cold from the fridge, and just managed to hit my prostate right, so that I shot in ecstasy. I recorded the session, but later stupidly erased it. I wish I hadn't because the facial expressions were priceless. A few years ago I also had a huge zucchini in my ass while I was in an alley behind a crowded bar. There was a wooden fence so no one saw me.. but I was literally screaming with pleasure, so someone must've heard me! Those are prob my best experiences to date.

14. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Nope...... I Have No Time For Vegetarians...[​IMG] ... For Me It's Real Meat Or Nothing....... :D

Cheers Glen.

1 person likes this.
  15. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Your butt is a carnivore? ;)

16. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

No idea why you would need a condom, unless you feel the cucumber lacks capacity to consent and you don't want to leave it with an unwanted (indeed unwonted) memory of the evening

17. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

My favorite part about this thread is that the title says "zucchini vegetable" instead of just "zucchini." I dunno why but that tickles me.

1 person likes this.
  18. deleted

deleted Visitor

id like to tickle u.. [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  19. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Run for The Hills Peeps Orison's On Heat.......[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.