SEX, LIES, and CUM! (No condom fucking)

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by PillowTalk69, May 26, 2013.

1. Mountain Valley Wolf

Mountain Valley Wolf Senior Member

I've always respected the girl and often times used condoms, though I certainly preferred bareback. However when I was a very young teenager and lost my virginity, I did it bareback. I asked the girl if I should cum inside her and she said yes. I was a bit worried and knew I might get her pregnant. A few days later we did it again, twice, bareback of course, cumming inside of her both times. The next day I got real worried that she was going to get pregnant and freaked out about it for the weeks to come until she had her period.

My first wife was Japanese and birth control pills were not available in Japan then. So we almost always used condoms except when she was close to her period and during her period. Sometimes I got lucky and she would let me pull out, a few times I probably got a spurt in her by not pulling out soon enough.

When I met my second and current wife, she wanted me to cum inside her. She said she did not like condoms and never used them. On the other hand she had 5 kids, the first one conceived before she was married. My son was born because she was not very good at taking her pills----I had to manage that for her. Her first marriage was not very happy, and I knew that she had one affair, and I suspected she probably had another as well. I also wondered about one of her kids...

It wasn't until just recently that I learned that she did have two affairs, and sure enough, her youngest son was conceived in the second affair. The guy ditched her and today she feels that he was a controlling manipulative s. o. b. and will never forgive him. Her husband never knew that it was not his kid. (I learned of it because he tried to reconnect with her on Facebook).

She never has used a condom and never wants to. She enjoys the feeling of a guy cumming inside of her.

Kevin A. likes this.
  2. tammy126

tammy126 Members

After my 2nd child I had my tubes tied cause my husband could not bear the thought of his nuts being cut. That being said, our swinger group are all fixed in one way or another. As far as STD's, my husband and I only play with people we know to be safe. I hate condoms and love the natural feel of flesh on flesh. Whether I'm with my girlfriend or my husband it's all natural.

3. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Sex, Lies and Cum (The neverending saga continues).

4. Nudebob

Nudebob Members

I haven't used condoms in 40 years. If the lady does have other birth control I'm willing to pass. This has cost me two bought a of STD but these days I have sex with a select few and we all have ourselves checked regularly. I was frank with my doctor about multiple sex partners so when I come in for my quarterly diabetes checks, I get screened for STDS

5. Bud D

Bud D Member

When close to popping and I say I'm going to, she said 'do it'. It seems I've never asked where they want the tapioca. Seems miss girly girl prefers it to be in my hand, but that never happened. It's usually where-ever and deal with it later. Some girls enjoy a good cream pie!

6. Stevemac10

Stevemac10 Members

She would rather not

7. Stevemac10

Stevemac10 Members

We definitely would rather not use condoms. If we know the guys really well she will ask them to please cum inside

8. Dani30

Dani30 Members

Remind him to pull out, while secretly hoping he chooses the guys option B;)

1 person likes this.
  9. thesantos

thesantos Bi-Nudist

From a guy's perspective:

If you are ready for kids, take the "Free Shot" and ask for forgiveness latter.

If not ready for kids, don't even bareback.

10. Bijay_08_2000

Bijay_08_2000 Members

I cum in them always...

11. Treesa

Treesa Members

Had a few pregnancy scares but the morning after pill did help me. I generally don't like the idea of cock in my mouth or ass unless its my hubby. So A works for me provided he's not cumming before me I don't mind dealing with getting the pill but don't make cheat on my hubby and not satisfy me.

Deejay88 likes this.
  12. AussieBrad83

AussieBrad83 Members

I'm 34 years old, I have had sex with about 150-200 people in my time, only ever used a condom if she had one handy and there was no chance of getting any action unless I put it on. I would say out of all the women I have fucked, I have used a condom for about 20 of them, the rest bareback and mostly cum inside her. How I've never got anyone pregnant or caught anything is beyond me. Putting aside that it feels better without a condom, I think for me it is a fetish, I love when they beg me to cum inside them, I think it is a primal urge thing, we are hard wired to try and fuck as many women as possible and spread your seed. After I've cum inside a woman, I feel a satisfaction that I've given her my load, I think most men if they were honest, sensation of orgasm aside, it makes them feel more manly and dominant when he cums in her. I feel this especially when I've cum inside a married woman, like you've just conquered her and asserted your dominance over him. Not that I try to find taken women, sometimes it just happens that way I guess.

13. Kerri

Kerri Members

There's definitely some evolutionary forces at work beyond the physical sensations that make bareback more appealing. I've always thought letting a guy cum inside me was a sign of acceptance psychologically - specifically of him as a partner. Spitting as a contrast sends a psychological message of rejection

4 people like this.
  14. Marcus63

Marcus63 Members

I always pulled out and shot on ass. Pussy, stomach, and occasionally her face.

When I was younger, I never used condoms, never! I was pretty fortunate to not get girls pregnant. But, I definitely always pulled out if she told me to.

Now, there were a few times they said, "Cum in me, I want to feel it shoot inside me"

I did, sometimes they were on BC, sometimes they weren't.

15. AussieBrad83

AussieBrad83 Members

Definitely. When a woman asks me to cum inside her that is the ultimate for me. The last woman I was with used to like watching me jerk off and would masturbate while watching me. She would talk dirty to me and say things like, my legs are spread open for you so when you need to cum I want you put it deep inside me and fill me up. That was a very hot experience.

16. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Oh, the advantage of a clean partner and no more pregnancy worries.

1 person likes this.
  17. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Option C is my preferred choice, but only after I suggest anal entry. If she was into anal, then I fill her right on up. If she was not into anal, I always pulled out and left her hiney good and shiny!

1 person likes this.
  18. Excitedlynervous

Excitedlynervous Members

to be honest, it doesn't phase me ( i mean, i am on the pill in real life) but i have had the morning after.
    haven't yet had a guy refuse my head, nor do i think any would refuse a nice tight back hole hahahaha.

1 person likes this.
  19. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

:)

20. Kevin A.

Kevin A. Members

I got to lose my virginity by cumming without a condom in her pussy, and it was the greatest! To this day, I never wear them with my ladies! Very lucky!