portuguese hash with pics

Discussion in 'Hashish' started by roger40, May 22, 2013.

1. roger40

roger40 Guest

hey everybody, im from portugal this is my first topic on the forum

as the title suggest i live in portugal and it seems that we only get 2 kinds of hash here
    first is the avarage marrocan hash that everyone have to sell , it comes in 100grm bars and it takes a bit effort to be cuted into small bars (each with 3.2 grams/10 euros).
    the other one is culero andi only saw it one or two times in life, its very rare and no body who touches it wanna sell it.

the fist kind of hash is what i buy and i usualy buy a quarter of a bar 25grams for 40 euros, almost 50 dollares).

what i want to know is if this hash i buy is legit or not , by legit i mean more impurities then finely powered weed and maybe abit of honey to press it up, since the grade of hash is almost all the same ( some of it dont make me high some make , but they look all the same and the taste dont differ much althout its rare to find same hash in diferent dealers).

i will upload some pics of the last quarter i bought and want to you to evaluat the look of my hash and your opion about the overal quality, this time i changed dealer and the hash is more blonde and have a more sandy texture, it make me high but avarage weed would make me higher.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

thay are no sticky

2. roger40

roger40 Guest

this is what everyone in portugal is smoking minus weed
    but actualy this one dont need much fire to fluf up in dust

3. Rocklobster

Rocklobster Senior Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipYPLTArkcU"]Strain Hunters Morocco Expedition by Green House Seed Co - YouTube

you may wanna fast forward this to where they got bags of pollen and making hash

4. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

The farther north hash travels the more impurities are added. So someone in Portugal will find pure stuff easier then someone in the UK for example.

It is hard to know how pure your hash is unless you had it tested with some professional lab equipment. Without that the user is just guessing. From your pictures your hash looks good, but allot of hash does look the same.

This video might help. But the hash you see in Europe will probably not be as potent as this stuff. The reason is hash in the USA is often made with a cold water extraction while hash in Europe is generally made by shaking the kief of the plant. So the European hash will have more plant matter, it can still be very good though. This is also why you do not see much weed, the plants have all been used for hash.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kz0EhqEPstQ"]How good is your Hash? Watch and learn on hashbartv - YouTube

magickman likes this.
  5. roger40

roger40 Guest

thx for replies i willl upload some new pics tomorow of my new quarter jsut for the eye candy xd
    And no, my hash never buble only thing i saw bubling like hell was colero once or twice

6. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

7. Rocklobster

Rocklobster Senior Member

Love all the names :confused:
    Hippy crack.

I say imported hash should smell sweet and not musty or of the camel or donkey burn to a fine white soft powder and when smoked in a spliff not want to leap out and set light to everything, bubbling when burnt is great so is straining the wrapping a nice yellow colour.

8. jimmyjoe1

jimmyjoe1 toker Lifetime Supporter

9. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

I think the girl in the hashbar video is doable, btw

10. unfocusedanakin

That would be nitrous

"frosty fatties 2 for $5" lol

11. DonPanchoVilla

DonPanchoVilla Guest

What is culero and why is it so rare?

12. unfocusedanakin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cO_I5eGwBy8"]Jorge Cervantes: Butt Hash a.k.a. El Culero - YouTube

13. chadcr01

chadcr01 Senior Member

^ What does he mean by "adulterants"?

What else is added to that hash? Didn't look like anything suspect in there when he was breaking up the hash but it was hard to be positive without seeing and feeling it in person.

He claimed most hash on the market is adulterated... I don't think this is true at all. In fact I've never even seen adulterated hash. I'm thinking he meant to say "contaminants" instead of "adulterants," because most hash on the market contains plant particulates.

One thing I've learned to do when making dry siev hash (and this sounds dumb) is to wear a hair net. Nothing used to irritate me more back in the day when I would buy a coin of dry sieve hash and start to crumble it apart to smoke it and find out that there's a bunch of hair and dust in it. However these days I'm into water based hashes and solvent-extracted oils.

14. unfocusedanakin

Impure hash is more common in Europe. Ever heard of "soap bar"?

I have never gotten anything other then pure hash in the states though. But we have the Mexican swag to fill the soap bar section of the market. Both are dirty, but cheap smoke.

15. if_six_was_ni9e

if_six_was_ni9e Guest

Just curious what your smoking habits are like. Can you smoke it (tolerate) as often as weed, etc. with respect to physical and mental aspects? Does it take a larger/lesser toll on your lungs, throat as weed if smoked daily? Head high last the same duration as weed? (Only smoked blonde hash a few times and it was smoother than a cigarette.)

16. jimmyjoe1

jimmyjoe1 toker Lifetime Supporter

17. yougotrippedoff

yougotrippedoff Members

Ok, this is a public service announcement, so listen up very closely because I don't last forever. I know this thread is old, but to everybody on the internet talking about buying portuguese hash: YOU'RE GETTING RIPPED THE FUCK OFF. One of those bars costs 5 euros. And it has 5 joints, so it could be a lot more well served, 5 joints per 5 euros (also called "um conto", those bars are called a "conto") is the absolut minimum. And the quality is shit, it's not cut well, it's all rough and grainy. There are places where you can get 8/10 joints for 5 euros, so their bars are double in size, and more well cut, better quality too. Their smooth, they don't look that ugly. Also, paying 40 for a quarter (um quarto) is complete bullshit, I laughed my ass off. It costs 20. Also, it should be hard, but not rock hard. It should be slightly flexible, the more malleable it is, the fresher it is, usually. Some dealers put it in the microwave to make it softer, so you could still get ripped off. I'd post a picture of actual good hash, but I don't feel like doing it. YOU'RE WELCOME.

EDIT: By the way, if you're portuguese, essa ganza é uma merda, e ainda dizes que pagaste 10 euros? Foda-se, não me queres comprar a mim?

18. Ingramspls

Ingramspls Members

E em termos de gramas como é? sempre ouvi dizer que 10 euros = 1 grama = 1 ganza

19. yougotrippedoff

yougotrippedoff Members

Ganza não se mede por peso, mede-se por tamanho. Um conto é capaz de estar à volta de 1 grama ou um bocado mais, dependendo da servidela. Erva é 10/ grama, e fazes 1/2 paivas, dependendo se fazes meia grama cada um ou alto canhão com 1 grama. Se misturares com tabaco fazes para aí 4 paivas por grama.

EDIT: Os preços variam pelo país fora, e onde nalguns sitios é 5 euros o conto e 10 euros a grama (o normal), noutros, normalmente mais puxados para o interior, a erva pode ser mais barata, chegando a custar 4 euros 1 grama, enquanto que a ganza vai ser + cara.

20. magickman

magickman Supporters HipForums Supporter

That sounds like the kind I want!!