How can anyone doubt the NWO is the end goal when..

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by AmericanTerrorist, May 21, 2013.

1. odonII

odonII O

StpLSD25

I think I said certain things. Other things are not.

Population Control Legislation like "partial" birth abortions and, "assisted suicide."

I also don't like the idea of some Globalists at the UN, having say over America's policy, and locally we have NO SAY at all with regards to our laws. The UN has proven that it's intentions are 1: to lower our population, (Agenda 21) and to disarm our people, (UN Small Arms Treaty) probably to bring about Martial Law, when the people revolt.

You know highlight 'warrentless spying' - perhaps you could explain.

In what way?

2. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I'm worried about some of those things. That's why I am a member of the ACLU, one of the few organizations fighting hard to preserve the US Constitution, since so many of our elected politicians are disregarding their solemn oaths (PATRIOT Act, FISA).

I just think that paranoia about the UN (which has virtually no influence on the US) and the so-called NWO (which to the extent that it exists at all is probably just the international bankers) is unfounded.

3. sunfighter

Interesting about Operation Northwoods, tho. I had to look it up, since I never heard of it. Good thing Kennedy (my hero) squashed it.

4. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

well the NSA... the government not only moniters our calls, but they also save our conversations into a database for a certain period of time. this clearly violates our Constitution. (No matter what Obama says, the Fourth Amendment DOES promise us some privacy!!

5. odonII

odonII O

How do they save your calls. What mechanism?

and what about:

Population Control Legislation like "partial" birth abortions and, "assisted suicide."
    Globalists at the UN, having say over America's policy, and locally we have NO SAY at all with regards to our laws. The UN has proven that it's intentions are 1: to lower our population, (Agenda 21) and to disarm our people, (UN Small Arms Treaty) probably to bring about Martial Law, when the people revolt.

6. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

While Sunfighter is right that The UN treaties are not supposed to be able to violate the Constitution; We all know how well our political figures defend The Constitution.

Not to mention there have been citizens reporting UN troops and Vehicles being stationed all through the coast of the US.

Moreover, Obama has been flexing his Government Muscle since he's been if office.

1:Overreaching spying programs

2:Executing American citizens without trial

3:Trying to disarm American citizens, while directly arming Drug Cartels and Al Qaeda groups.

4: Passing laws to restrict free speech and protests. (HR347) As well as, brutalizing and spying on protest organizers and people who support 3rd party Candidates.

5: Declaring Martial Law, in the wake of Hurricane Sandy

Our founding fathers would turn over in their grave if they could see the Government State that America has become!

7. odonII

odonII O

Do you have any news reports to read about any of those?

8. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

9. sunfighter

Obama has never declared martial law. Check your sources.

10. sunfighter

What is your source for your claim that the NSA stores your conversations in a database? I don't believe there is any evidence of that. Metadata is very different from a conversation.

11. sunfighter

What is your source for your wild claim that Obama has tried to disarm citizens? That has never happened.

12. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

His attempt at Gun Control was a crusade against Legal Gun Owners expressing their 2nd Amendment Rights. Really people are way too scared of their fellow citizens. Guns don't cause crimes,unchecked mental illnesses, fear and general instability is causing the violence. A lot of times, money causes violence; However, more people die from falling than from gun violence. So, there's no logical reason why we should make a knee-jerk decision to give away our right to self defense.

13. odonII

odonII O

I think you said: directly arming Drug Cartels and Al Qaeda groups.

Which isn't the same as: The ATF planned to trace the guns over the border as part of an investigation of the violent cartels.

The other e.g's are the same.

As I suspected - about a country mile from what you actually said.

I think you might have been watching 'Breaking the set' a little too long.

14. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

Look dude, selling mexican drug cartels guns with no tracking device, and virtually no way of finding those guns again, is really just supplying criminals with guns, but I guess perception is reality to some people...

15. odonII

odonII O

It was a monumental screw up, but not the same as willingly selling drug cartels guns in the way you were implying.

Imagine if I said:

Judge allows man to kill wife.

And then backed that up with:

Judge gives criminal 10 years in prison - after release criminal kills wife.

See what I'm saying?

16. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

Okay, but i think many Americans see it as an Eric Holder/ Obama scandal more than a screw up... cause how could you seriously be that dumb? But still, no matter what, all of it shows the irony of the policies of our so-called "elected officials."

17. sunfighter

Since you didn't address what I said, I'll say it stronger -- you are lying when you say that Obama has tried to disarm citizens. Obama has never even stated an intention to do that.

18. odonII

odonII O

I don't think you can frame everything as how Americans may see it. It seems you have purposely altered what actually occurred, and the reasons behind what occurred. If you want to post like some trashy tabloid newspaper, fair enough. But don't expect anything you say to be believed.

19. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

Abbey Martin form "Breaking The Set" really pisses me off...Talk about breaking the set.Whenever she comes on I feel like throwing the TV out the fucking window.

20. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

What Obama "states he has an an intention to do" and what he actually has intention to do, are 2 different things in many instances. Obama said "this doesn't create big-brother gun registration." But Lawyers who read the bill, said it did just that. His push for Gun Control wasn't about guns- but about control!

OdonII, I think you trust the government too much; even if theres no conspiracy afoot, there is obviously a power-grab going on, and only Americans have to deal with the loss of civil liberties resulting from that.