How can anyone doubt the NWO is the end goal when..

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by AmericanTerrorist, May 21, 2013.

1. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Oh and one more thing...about conservatives... In your opinion, Matt, the so-called conservatives in congress and such, are they are true/pure form of conservativeism? (lol spelling)...

I'm thinking they are not. Because the conservatives we have now or have had through the years may want the gov. out of certain things (guns, etc) but many of them want the gov involved in other things (DOMA, abortion, etc). I don't even think true conservatives would even annoy me if so many of them weren't for the drug war and against letting who ever the hell wants to marry marry and many of them hawks...

2. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

There are no conservatives in politics beyond a certain level. Republicans are not conservatives. Most of them are just as pro big government and pro-authoritarian as their supposed counterparts. Some would say Ron Paul is the only true conservative, but to me he is more of a poster boy that's being used to promote a false opposition consisting of mostly well-meaning people, who believe in the conservative ideals of limited government, but have no real power to bring about any real change.

3. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Well, I don't think Ron Paul is going to run again. Handed that all off to his son... And Rand, I agree with him on drones but not everything. In any case, Ron believes in mostly state's rights for just about everything which is all good and fine but then I wanna know who's controlling the states because there's some crazy (scary crazy) ppl in control in this state anyways.
    Oh and I'm not commenting on what I'd consider this person in terms of liberal, conservative, etc.- but as for republican presidential candidates this past time, Gary Johnson wasn't too bad in a lot of ways. But in any case, with the 2 party (1 party) system we currently have none of the mentioned people would ever have a chance anyway at winning.

4. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

I was referring to the influence he still has among conservatives. I know he's not going to run again and that his son has more or less taken over that role. Honestly, I don't trust Ron or Rand Paul. Especially not Rand. I am not a fan of any politician, and I question all their motives.

5. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Well, not to much I can say to that other than I totally agree with you there. (certain ppl I can agree with certain things they say-usually not everything from anyone but when it comes down to it I don't trust anyone).

6. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

Well your concerns are justified,the idea that gun control stops criminals from commiting violent crimes is not true. First of all, Sandy Hook (like every other government school) is a gun-free zone. (more proof that criminals don't give a crap about the law) However, had the principle been lawfully armed, we wouldn't be sitting here talking about this right now.

However- increased background checks, more gun regulations etc, still would not have prevented that tragedy.

Cops can't get to some locations for up to an hour or more (by their own admission) I would feel safer knowing I could defend my family in that time that it takes the police to get there. Most law abiding gun owners intend no harm, only the self defense from tyranny and criminals the Constitution promises us!

7. themnax

themnax Senior Member

mostly because what is being described as "new world order" is totally OLD world.
    nothing "new" about it.

8. odonII

odonII O

AmericanTerrorist

I do not believe the 'NWO' that Henry Kissinger, Tony Blair, Gordon Brown, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and Mikheil Saakashvili are talking of is the same as StpLSD25 has suggested.
    What he is suggesting is pure nonsense.
    A 'NWO' happens all by itself. Often.
    The rise of emerging markets changes the order of the world.
    The decline in the environment alters the order of the world. Etc.
    Yes, the order of the world changes all of the time.

It would be great if you could find the timeline of the progression of this 'NWO' that you speak of.

9. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

I shall take that as a challenge and look it up then when I return to the computer in a couple mins....

I have no clue what I read a long time ago as I read it on my phone and just don't remember... it took an hour to read though... but, anyway, I found this so just read this... it looks pretty similar.

http://www.threeworldwars.com/nwo-timeline1.htm

and anyways, when I say N.W.O. I am talking about globalists that already control things and want more control by purposely creating a one world government... I don't mean the world "just changing like it always does"....
    why does what "stp suggested" seem so crazy to you? cause you don't want to believe it?

10. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

I think it is more that liberals (which is a ridiculously broad term that seems to encompass ~50% of the population) believe that the state serves to manage resources and to attempt to ensure peace and prosperity for the citizenry.

Now, that isn't to say that is actually what the state (I'm referring more to the US than my own country) currently does under a 'liberal' government, but it's the idea that I believe many liberals believe in.

11. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

hey dude, i get it.

maybe i didn't express myself well as usual. i can go find that stuff too. i choose not to deluge my mind day in and day out with the ravings of unhappy people.

and you missed my point, too busy looking to cement your fears, i fear.

Daniel Ellsburg blew the Vietnam war wide open in 69.

Please Sir, i implore you... take a break from reading the conspiracy stuff that you keep LOOKING FOR TO SUBSTANTIATE THE POSITION YOU ARE CHOOSING TO TAKE, and seek out some history.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Ellsberg#The_Pentagon_Papers

So Daniel Ellsburg and Bradley Manning were waiters ?

Come on... think for yourself man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsfMTtgTzr0"]Daniel Ellsberg, "The Most Dangerous Man in America" - YouTube

12. odonII

odonII O

Well, like I say, the people in your OP were not referring to a 'NWO' that you are talking about, more about a 'NWO' I was talking about.

'Pure nonsense':
    I.E Population Control Legislation like "partial" birth abortions and, "assisted suicide."
    UN, having say over America's policy, and locally we have NO SAY at all with regards to our laws. The UN has proven that it's intentions are 1: to lower our population, (Agenda 21) and to disarm our people, (UN Small Arms Treaty) probably to bring about Martial Law.

etc.

Jeez, I've even heard some people say sex education in the third world is 'population control'.

I'm meant to believe that 'assisted suicide' is 'population control'?

13. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Well, what I was saying by the OP basically was that people aren't even trying to keep it secret... I mean, why do they to use those exact words if that's not what they mean?

Anyways, the UN is already a part of the NWO government...
    Anyways, the British royalty and the UN both have a lot to say in "US" politics... being that the U.S. is controlled by globalists including the international banks based over there, the English monarchy and the Vatican. They are all owned by globalist bankers and corporations and in my opinion- and I do have evidence to back this up, though I have to get off of here for a bit and will be back later...- the separate countries (u.s., etc) do not even really exist except as an illusion to create a sense of freedom. The U.S. was never separate from the monarchy. As for their methods of population control... because yes, they do care about controlling the population- that's a whole nother thread... I'll just say that some things people say are sometimes on and some are not. But that does not make what is true any less true.

14. odonII

odonII O

I believe this:

The phrase "new world order" was explicitly used in connection with Woodrow Wilson's global zeitgeist during the period just after World War I, during the formation of the League of Nations. "The war to end all wars" had been a powerful catalyst in international politics, and many felt the world could simply no longer operate as it once had. The first world war had been justified not only in terms of U.S. national interest but in moral terms—to "make the world safe for democracy." After the war, Wilson argued for a new world order which transcended traditional great power politics, instead emphasizing collective security, democracy, and self-determination.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_world_order_(politics)

Came before this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_World_Order_(conspiracy_theory)

Lots of phrases have been hijacked, twisted and used to mean the opposite of there original meaning.

-

Please do share (along with the timeline ifposs').

Thanks.

http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/showpost.php?p=7672612&postcount=61

15. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Please. None of that is true.

16. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

You're a Liberal; you wouldn't know the truth if it ***k-smacked you in the face! Seriously bro for the love of God! You've been all over this forum, spewing your Obama rhetoric! Chances are (like any good Obama supporter) you refuted my research with NO RESEARCH of your own.

17. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I am not your bro.

18. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

Wow, we actually agree for once. Trust me- I'm happy that we're not! It's a figure of speech, cousin.

19. odonII

odonII O

I have done my own research, and although most of what you say can be open to opinion I think the above is just hokum. You ruin your argument by being on the fringe, bro.

20. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

Well that's an opinion; However, as you said, these things are open to opinion. Perhaps sometimes I come off as being overly nervous, but that's only to people who trust the Government. I don't trust the government because of things like "Operation Northwoods" (A plan to commit terrorist attacks in the US, and blame it on Cuba, as a pretext to war.) Not to mention a brutal history of genocide, laws made to prevent dissent (including the "war on drugs") and now we have warrentless spying, executing citizens with no trial and, other dire aspects of corruption going on deep withen our government. Any sensible person would be worried. Anyone who isn't worried, obviously buried their head in the sand; their mind has no connection with the world around them. They believe Spending= Earning and war= peace. To these people, only perpetual war and spending, will get the world out of debt and hatred. *irony*

Anyway, I'm saying there are real reasons to be worried. The government is cracking down on media and citizens who support 3rd party candidates; Since i support freedom and the Constitution, they must be watching me.