The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Nude

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Renovatu, May 19, 2013.

1. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

I go to Florida every year for the winter. I drive naked the whole way with a towel handy to cover up if I'm next to a larger vehicle. I slip shorts on when I get out for any reason. Makes the drive more relaxing and enjoyable.

1 person likes this.
  2. Anaximenes

Anaximenes Senior Member

Makes it guilty and wicked; doesn't it?:sunny:

3. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Once a long time ago, I was sunning myself on the patio of a bar named Xtabi on the West End Road in Negril, Jamaica. It was clothing optional and some of the women were sunning nude. There was a wonderful place to swim there, but since we were up on the cliff, to get to it you had to go down about 20 feet thru a cave to an opening at the water's edge where you had to time the waves to get into the water. I noticed from above that most people were swimming nude, so when I got up to swim, I just took everything off and walked nude right thru the bar area to get to the cave.

4. Mountain Valley Wolf

Mountain Valley Wolf Senior Member

At one of the hotels we stayed at in Southern Europe, next to the beach, a couple of hot chicks came walking through the lobby from the beach, still topless. I tried to get my wife to do that, but she wouldn't. She always went topless on the beach however.

5. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

swimming ...thats about all lately

when i was a kid i would go in the bush alone and strip down then run wild like lord of the flies..wouldnt want to do that now..probably get arrested plus theres a few hundred houses now where those fun bush trails were..plus i just dont feel like running anymore/

6. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

going topless is completely legal here at beaches

theres too many perves though so no one ever does it //

7. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

i missed the day that there was two strippers at the dunkin donuts that we always went to after work. they got up on the counter and did a strip show right there..stupid me having off that day.

8. buttassnaked

buttassnaked Guest

Driving naked for the first time while going on a business trip. Also drove naked to a nude camping trip and got out of the car naked, at the check in station of the camping site.

9. Mountain Valley Wolf

Mountain Valley Wolf Senior Member

Come to think of it---the craziest thing I ever did nude was to slide through a birth canal completely naked----I didn't realize it at the time, but that was a unique experience that I would never ever feel or experience again. I entered out into a brightly lit and cold environment---unlike anything I had ever known before that. The whole thing was very crazy and completely unexpected. I can honestly say that it put my whole life into a whole new dimension. From that moment on, my life has never been the same---a true life changing experience.

DeNuttySquirrel likes this.
  10. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

going topless anywhere in public is legal here, but I haven't seen anyone do it yet.

11. sexualjourney

sexualjourney Guest

This summer Camping on the Colorado River with friends, I woke up early and went for a nude hike up on top of a plateau and back down a drainage. The sun felt amazing on my skin! There's a really nice hot spring up river that I have skinny dipped in a few times as well...

The winner however... Again on the Colorado river, a group of friends and I went on a full moon rafting trip through one of the canyons. Rowing a raft through class III rapids was an experience in itself... Some hallucinogens may have been involved. After the canyon we eddied out at a hot spring. I snuck up into the cliffs when nobody was paying attention and stripped down. I let out a big WOOHOOOO! and launched myself off of a 30ft cliff into the river. The moon was so bright I remember seeing the it's light shining through the surface as I went under the water.

What a beautiful night!

12. morrow

morrow Visitor

The four of us went snorkling, the guy whos boat didnt speak english so when he said jump, we jumped, out of the boat onto the beach...our under clothes were wet, so we had been drying them on the side of the boat, so one by one, we through our stuff over the side onto the sand, then jumped...my sarong snagged as i jumped, and unwrapped me like a pop out present! There i was, the only naked person on the beach! So i calmly took my sarng from the guy, and re wrapped...i picked up my stuff, and walked away...the other three were in a heap on the sand...barstewards!

13. Driftwood Gypsy

Driftwood Gypsy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

for our first wedding anniversary we went to a naturist resort!

14. happilyinlove

happilyinlove with myself :p

Danced naked on top of a coffee table in a friends living room, while pouring a bottle of red wine down my body.

Very embarrassed the next morning to see red wine ALL over my friends cream colored carpeting.

15. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

rode a bicycle naked in the summer solstice parade

16. sailnakedva44

sailnakedva44 Guest

a few years back I left Virginia to go to a nudist resort in fla.i left va kinda late so I stopped in ga.for the night.the next morning I was ready to get back on the road at 5 a.m.no one was in the parking lot so I walked out of my hotel room naked,got in my car and drove to Hollywood,fla completely naked

17. nakedrhode

nakedrhode Member

I went to a party of a very good friend who had seen me nude before and was dancing with the mrs when the music suddenly stopped and my friend announced to the whole party quite a few of whom we didnt know that she had invited some very close friends to the party who were nudists and would it be okay if her friends were able to disrobe so they could enjoy the party in comfort . I couldnt let a challenge like that go unanswered and we did strip down and spent the entire evening naked we made quite a few friends that night and loved every minute. We attended many of her parties naked from then on .

18. dragondenoir

dragondenoir Member

Last year, my family was going camping to our secluded site. My family is always nude at home. They got ready and was waiting for me in our RV. I was behind trying to get them ready. My husband was honking the horn and yelling at me to hurry up before it gets busy on the highway. I only had my makeup bag ready. I didn't even started to pack my clothes up. He'd honked again and I saw what time it was. I'd walked out and lock the door. I got in the RV and he looked at me, totally naked holding my purse and my other bag. I said I didn't clothes. I was fine until I had to take a dump. I was driving. It was still night time. Everyone was asleep. I saw a reststop and saw no cars. I'd stopped and quickly went in. As I was having a tough time getting it out, a woman came in and saw her through my door at the mirror. She had a blanket wrap around her. She tried to keep the blanket around her but couldn't to wash her face. She put her blanket on the other sink. She was naked. I finished up and she heard me because she scrambled to get the blanket. I'd stepped out and we looked at each other. She said doing long trips, she prefers to ride naked. A few people started to walk in and they all stopped to look at us. We spent 5 days camping.

1 person likes this.
  19. cuddlefart

cuddlefart Member

The craziest thing I do in the nude is put clothes on. :O
    I'd never choose to do so myself but it happens sometimes. XD

20. dragondenoir

dragondenoir Member

ok, I thing I'd top my last one. Well today, I left my house with no clothes on and went to my gym a woman's gym. Women walk around naked and have nude yoga. But my work out shoes were worn out and my friend said we should go to a shoe store and get another pair. I'd mentioned to her that I had no clothes. Again, we live in a very low populated area. She said if I do it, she would buy my shoes. We went and stepped in. They were so surprised they thought they were on tv or something. We took our time. We were the only customers. I got some nikes.

1 person likes this.