pen/pocket vaping

Discussion in 'Hashish' started by Voyage, May 7, 2013.

1. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

Pen vaporizors have got to be the bitchin-ist invention since women, or maybe even the wheel !

Discuss.

2. eatlysergicacid

eatlysergicacid Creep in a T-Shirt

Agreed. I really want to get a g pen, or some such set up for bho. Then I need to make some bho lol.

I've tried them before a few times and they're excellent.

3. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

A g pen is what I got, actually a knockoff that is cheaper. Theres a variety of pre filled carts but it came with a refillable that I dropped 1/2 gram of C02 oil in and it's like having a carton of great tasting joints in your pocket. E cigs becoming so common people don't even look at you.
    Bit of a learning curve but man, Imma be a canna junkie in about a week at this rate !

4. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

I read a lot of good reviews on the inexpensive Ego CE4 clearomizer vape pen so I bought myself one. Haven't gotten it in the mail yet.

I tried blu ecigs, generic disposable ones from the tobacco shop near the supermarket, and another really sleek small one that was refillable and it was pretty good.

5. GoingHome

GoingHome Further Within

I have used the cheap blu e-cigs to great effect but am waiting for the pen / pocket vap industry to advance to a point where I don't hear about 100$ rigs breaking /burning out in a week and stuff. Also, I want something simple and that can vaporize (not burn) tobacco and/or marijuana easily and without having to read a book on thermodynamics to get it to work.

I have enough hobbies already.
    But yes, vaping is the future.

6. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

prediction...doctors will start insisting patients using marijuana will have to use vapes to ingest it....its already happening

or at least claim they use vapes when ingesting

7. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

I wonder if insurance providers will consider them to be medical equipment, and cover the cost?