What is your favourite MMF/FFM positions?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Stormofswords, May 7, 2013.

1. Stormofswords

Stormofswords Member

Tell me what your favourite MMF/FFM positions and tell us all about your wonderful/dreadful experience!!

2. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Now this is a new twist on discussing threesomes - not just about how many & what sex they are, but the various positions it can be done in.

Ok, if I were involved in a threesome with 2 females, I would get 1 to give me oral sex while I were lying on my back, at the same time the other one gets it from me while lying on her side with legs wide apart.

Or I could finger one's vagina / anus while she's laying on her stomach, while the other fingers the other one's at the same time while she's laying in the same position above the others head.

That's 2 ideas so far.

3. Stormofswords

Stormofswords Member

Wasn't the turn out I was hoping for. Anyone tried a Threesome? share your stories. Trying to cross the idea past my gf to see if she is up for it, but need the stories to help convince her.

4. tatejim

tatejim Guest

Guy fucking me, getting blow job from girl

Jvkswm and Lovnflman like this.
  5. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

MFM

My wife and I in a 69, her on top, and the other guy taking her from behind. While she sucks me, I get an up close and personal view of his cock going in and out of my wife's dripping pussy. Watching his balls contract over and over as he cums in her is amazing. And when he pulls out, it time for me to clean them up!

FMF

Never had one, but I'd think my fav would be me on my back, wife on my face, and the other gal impaired on my cock. Of course the women would be making out during this.

Bigtruck1, sekyer and Alice in SC like this.
  6. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Lovnflman likes this.
  7. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

The only threesome I've been in was MFM (me, my wife, and a close male friend), and that's the kind I like. The position I liked the best, that involved all three of us at the same time was he and I setting on the couch (at opposite ends) and her laying between us. He fucked her pussy from behind while she gave me a blow job. She was trying really hard to time it so that both of us guys came into her at the same time (but no such luck.)

8. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

I like mfm when I lay on my back with wife on top of me in 69 position, and the other man behind her doing her doggy. This was a nice view of his long thick 9+ inches sliding in and out. Just kind of hard to avoid contact, with the other man, But wife loves a dick in her and a tounge on her clit.

Tjr2018, Bigtruck1 and Running Man like this.
  9. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

MMF (which I have done). Woman on her back licking my balls and sucking my cock, almost in a 69, watching her husband fuck her (very close up) in the missionary position before pulling out and cumming on her pussy.

FFM (not done, sadly, sigh!) . My wife riding my cock as she kisses and plays with the tits of the woman who is sitting on my face.

10. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

I love the idea of a three way 69 from lovnflman and would dearly love to try it!

11. Dav

Dav Members

I haven't been in o
    ne yet.
    I would Love to have a pussy riding my face and guy riding my cock.
    Another would be I'm on all fours eating pussy while guy pounding my ass

12. Kerri

Kerri Members

I've only done an MFM but I don't think I could pick a favoritre position. There was s lot of switching and it was all sexy and felt good. Maybe me on my back with one guy licking me or inside me and the other kneeling over me in my mouth

Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
  13. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

In the Pub !

14. Excitedlynervous

Excitedlynervous Members

Depends on what each party likes.
    FFM I love the guy laying down while one girl rides the cock and the other his face. The girl on the cock can give the other girls ass a little play with.
    Or doggy with my head resting on her ass looking at him

MFM
    I love one at each end. One in the mouth he other in the pussy. Alternating thrusts

15. Bijay_08_2000

Bijay_08_2000 Members

Love being in a 69 with my wife, me under her, and her lover fucking her from behind. I get to see his cock working her pussy up close. I can lick and suck them both...

Kerri likes this.
  16. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Yeah I've been in a similar position....a real turn on to watch another guy fucking your wife close up...to watch his cock sliding in and out of her fanny while licking her clit and hear her pleasure.

Simon :)

17. BarryAllen

BarryAllen Members

Mmf- in a 69 who my wife on top and she licking my dick and my friend is fucking her doggie style while I lick pussy and his dick while fingering his ass

Ffm- same thing just I'm the guy fucking her friend while she kick a her pussy and dick while fingering my ass

18. hannah rasmussen

hannah rasmussen Members

In mmf I love dp or one in each end. In mff I like him pounding me while she pulls my face into her crotch.

19. Cashtwenty2

Cashtwenty2 Members

My wife and I recently started having sex with our neighbor. She is prettt hot as well and happens to be single. My wife loves it when her and her friend are in the 69 position and I pound the one on top especially when she’s on top. She also loves to watch me go deep inside our friend..The possibilities are endless..

hannah rasmussen likes this.
  20. Friendly10

Friendly10 Members

I've had mfm a couple of times an both wanted me in her ass.

Mff never had but one riding my cock an the other riding my face.

hannah rasmussen likes this.