Have you ever delivered a mercy fuck?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by TheSamantha, Apr 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bob dobbs

bob dobbs Newbie

My friend left my house one night after a party and called me to tell me she made it home safe. I was in the middle of jacking off but I was feeling so horny so I answered her call and didn't stop. She casually asked what I was doing and I said I'm about to make myself cum. She was surprised, and asked if I was actually doing it while I was talking to her. She said she was horny too and would probably be doing the same after we hung up. She admitted to me she hasn't been laid in a long time so I told her I would love to fuck her. She agreed and came back to my house. We have been friends for a long time and I've never as much as spanked her ass. I took her to the bedroom, unbuttoned her jeans. Her panties were soaked. Rubbed her between her legs and felt all her wetness before sliding a finger in her under. I slid her underwear down and put on a condom as she laid back and freed her titties from her bra. She had the tightest, wettest pussy I have ever been in. We went through a few different positions before she had me filling up my condom while she was riding me. It was a really hot fuck I never thought would happen.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  2. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

I have, and I felt bad afterwards. She wanted more of a LTR and I was moving soon. She went all out. I’m thinking she wants to use sex to get me to stay. I finished doggy and she wasn’t happy. “Why won’t you make love to me?” I moved.

Also with my ex wife the night before our divorce hearing. She wanted me to change my mind. Great sex, but in the morning I signed the papers, and never saw her again!

3. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

My ex wife did the very same thing. Invited me to her apartment to see our dog end she answered the door totally naked. I did fuck the hell out of her (all three holes) in several positions but left afterwards saying "you are a great fuck but that is all you are". Have a nice life.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.