Have you ever delivered a mercy fuck?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by TheSamantha, Apr 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

It's easy to mercy fuck when you're on the verge of breaking up with someone and they haven't done anything bad to cause the break-up - it's just some or other incompatibility.

It's easy to mercy fuck someone who is a friend and feeling really down.

Mercy fucking is only bad when one feels a frisson of self-loathing afterward. With experience, one manages to keep that down to a dull roar.

Mercy fucking can sometimes turn into fun fucking when it begins with a feeling of mercy but gradually evolves into "WHOOPEE - WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THIS 10 YEARS AGO"

Kilroy: His Dad used to say that a lot "Keep it down to a dull roar."

2. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

You can make some good hook-ups on the ferry

(and then of course there's the wildly over-priced Belfast boat)

To me, an internal ferry is an extension of the King's Highway (no-but we used ta) and should be government subsidised - based on tax disc revenues (which I suspect are sometimes mis-used)

3. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

I have, it was a friend of hubby's. I'm really glad glad I did !Mmmmmmmm

6Sailor9 likes this.
  4. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

Can you tell us more, Alice? That sounds really hot, dear.

5. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

I could use some mercy! Any volunteers?

1 person likes this.
  6. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

I'm spewing on my keyboard here (Coke I mean)

7. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

There are people on here who would fuck you - and CERTAINLY people here who would fuck your brains out on IM - particularly if you're not needy

8. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

Very much so. It totally counts.

9. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

Unfortunately for you, Randy, the press club is long gone. It was on the second floor at 150 wellington, almost opposite the Confederation Building. Any babe still drinking after 8pm there (back in teh day) was fair game. They were unlikely to be a journalist - more likely a PA to one of the MPs or deputy ministers, and had an expense account. Chivas City man, Chivas City.

10. abarambling

abarambling Banned

You should have also asked if the person is male or female.

I have this biased thoughts that more guys give 'mercy fucks' than women, because there is this half truth that guy would fuck anything. And I say half truth because whenever I meet a guy that thinks he is really ugly, he normally tells me how he doesn't ever get laid. But, I can get laid easily, and I'm really ugly. So, from my experiences and the experiences of others I have talked... this is truth. But, of course... this isn't true for all guys. At the end of the day, this is a stereotype, even if it is base of of some truth.

As for the question, I don't think so. I don't recall.

11. Goander

Goander Members

I fucked a girl once because she had a crush on me. Just the one time.

12. Italy185

Italy185 Straight male... here to make friends

Impossible to get hard for pitiful women too completely understand...

13. CarlaK

CarlaK Guest

I un-knowingly did one time, lol.

Deejay2018 likes this.
  14. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

I broke up with a guy I was dating about five years ago, and he was pretty upset about it. He asked me if we could have sex one last time, and I guess I felt bad. So, we did. I guess that would count?

Deejay88 and (deleted member) like this.
  15. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Yes I have and probably shouldn't have. About 6 months after our divorce (28 years together) my wife wanted to meet because she was depressed and needed someone to talk to. We met at a restaurant for some appetizers and a drink while chatting. She was saying that she regretted hurting me and leaving me as the financial burden of being alone was taking its toll on her. She invited me back to her place to visit with our dog. I took him for a nice 30 minute walk around her complex. I returned and announce my arrival and heard her voice from upstairs say ok, I'll be right down. We resumed talking in the living room as she had changed into her PJ's. After about 20 minutes she lifted her leg and exposed her snatch. I was shocked as she began to rub her clit right there in front of me. I said to her that this is probably not a good idea and perhaps I should leave. She said she wanted to have sex with me one last time. Sex was about the only thing we did well together. Her man left her 2 weeks after she left me and was begging me to fuck her again. Well, I caved and provided her a "pitty-fuck"...I haven't seen her since and that was 6 years ago.

16. FatNinja

FatNinja Members

As long as she is clean and hygenic I will fuck any girl who is willing. Fat,chubby,skinny,tall,short,midget and every race etc I love em all and love to please. What some consider "mercy fuck" I go above and beyond for.

17. sidss

sidss Banned

Yes, it's happened, but only once. Was at a club when I met this man that had some pretty good rhythm, but that's about it, not the best looking. I was a bit tipsy so I gave him my number so he'd leave me alone, but he texted me almost everyday and it was actually kind of sweet. I agreed to hookup with him a month or so later. The sex was very boring, but I let him do whatever with me, felt bad to say no at this point, he tried too hard lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.