Back to Africa

Discussion in 'Africa' started by MamaAfrica, Apr 14, 2013.

1. MamaAfrica

MamaAfrica Banned

Hello,

My name if Jashanda, and I'm in charge of a group that plans to repatriate our homeland, Africa.

We were brought to America as slaves, and it is time to be free in our motherland.

"Mama Africa
    How are you doing Mama
    Mama Africa
    Long time me no see you Mama
    They took me away from you Mama
    Long before I was born
    They took me away from you Mama
    Long before I came on in
    CHORUS
    There's so many things about you
    Wondering where you are
    They try their best to hide you Mama
    But I search and I find you
    CHORUS
    In you there's so much beauty
    In you there's so much life
    In you there's so many kingdoms
    To me it's out of sight
    CHORUS
    You're the maker of gold Mama
    You're the maker of diamond
    You're the maker of pearls
    And the maker of all precious goals
    CHORUS
    I've been waiting, yearning, looking
    Searching to find you
    I've been crying, praying hoping
    That I may find you Mama
    CHORUS
    You're my mother Africa
    You're my father Africa
    CHORUS I'm proud of you Mama
    I love you Mama
    I'm proud of you Mama
    I love you heavenly
    CHORUS"

Are there any like minded people? We are currently a group of about 20 adults and children who are based in Florida and putting together resources to travel back to Africa, let go of this western lifestyle, and plant roots in the great motherland, living off the land and growing out our dreads like we have done a long time ago.

Are there any like-minded spirits here?

2. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

how old are you?

3. MamaAfrica

MamaAfrica Banned

34. Why?

4. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

because you were brought to america as a slave...i thought that was made illegal long ago

you know you can buy an airplane ticket now to go back home?

5. MamaAfrica

MamaAfrica Banned

Let me guess... you're white aren't you? YOU are exactly the kind of person who oppresses AFRICANS here in Whitemerica and worldwide!

Buy a ticket? What the hell? Most AFRICANS are too oppressed by people LIKE YOU to just buy a ticket.

We need to demand money from the WHITE OPPRESSOR and send all AFRICANS back to our land!

This is not about me. I could buy a ticket. This is a struggle, a struggle of an oppressed people. WHO ARE STILL ENSLAVED.

You don't think that working at KFC is slavery? Ever heard of WAGE SLAVERY?

I guess not, being a fat, well fed, white "master", as you see yourself.

This is not the place for your racist crap. :afro:

6. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

7. MamaAfrica

MamaAfrica Banned

Not going to waste any more breath on you. I got too much good Peter Tosh vibes. Any true hippies have any comments?

8. ☉rtus ♉

☉rtus ♉ Waffle

obvious troll :D

either that or completely mental... lol

9. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

Lady, you're the one being racist.

one of the best ways to benefit black people is for them to stop blaming white people for all of their problems.

if you blame someone else for all of your problems, you stop seeing your own ability to fix them.

I hope that things work out with your back to africa plan.

I don't respect your attitude though. You don't have right to make personal attacks on people just because they criticize what you have to say.

10. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Maybe you don't understand QUITE what's going on in africa...

Yeah, being oppressed and subject to intermittant tribal genocide by black people, or the muslim brotherhood, is TOTALLY better than sitting on your ass in america, saying racist things about white people on the internet, while OTHER black people do great things in america.

You'll fit right in here, we have plenty of chumps who blame their position on america and it's system. We even have individual, who's too white for america, and went to live in laos or somewhere, because he's afraid that his taxes might help somebody :D

11. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Oh, nevermind.... trolling just became blatantly obvious.

12. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMCki0Z_AlA"]BLACK RAGE!!!!! - YouTube

13. sonnl

sonnl Guest

Cause all of us white folk are so rich and full of opportunity. Damn I wish to hell I could afford to move to Africa right now.

14. earthyenergy22

earthyenergy22 Guest

im sorry but your not fixing anything by being rude to someone else, just because someone dosent agree with you dosent mean you have to go on saying there not a true hippie. if u ask me being a hippie is understanding where people are coming from and showing respect for them and how they feel . that guy was right blaming white people isnt going to make anything better it will only cause more hate and we dont want that. and yes im :afro:can american and female... peace,love and infinate balance! :daisy:

15. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

I'm White, I'm Male and I'm a Brit, and - I remember the days of the 60s - as well as Happy Hippie Hope - being a period where Racial discrimination was tolerated by a great deal of society.
    Times have changed a lot since then - However - let's not kid ourselves, only those 'in the zone' ("in the skin" if you life) can appreciate the attiude/s of those around and the opportunities (or lack of them) there is.

- Slavery still exists, and only media highlighting can show the degree of such - though for those who remember, appreciate and support the cause = Lest we Forget =
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrY9eHkXTa4"]Bob Marley - Redemption Song (from the legend album, with lyrics) - YouTube