Replacement "Make an absurd accusation about the poster above" game

Discussion in 'Games and Contests' started by BeachBall, Mar 28, 2013.

1. morrow

morrow Visitor

Best laugh and gift I've had since I don't know when...
    You don't make it easy my friend.. but do you have to make people laugh that they pass wind in public?
    Not every one is like you and can blame the dog!
    Or even a stranger!! That poor old woman being pushed in a wheelchair by her daughter.. in the supermarket.. you made her laugh so much she shat herself.. then the man behind them puked all over her.. what did you do? Pinched the shopping.. yup, ya just run, security never noticed you gone till they checked the security cameras.. you best stay away from Walmart for a while.. they are watching for you... What a commotion!!!!

Pete's Draggin' likes this.
  2. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

Morrow to be named the most scandalous lady of all time. I just read the The Sunday Times!

Pete's Draggin' likes this.
  3. puggybear

puggybear stars may twinkle-but I shine!

He calls himself 'ahsorandy'....yet his workmates/neighbours/friend ALL call him 'Mr Floppy'!!! .....hmm....

you're in no danger Morrow - it's all a con. HA!

4. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

The Story of puggybear and the Three crimes

Once upon a time, there was hf member named puggybear. As he walked, he came upon a nice little flat. He cased the joint, saw nobody was home, and broke right in.

At the kitchen table, was a iPad, puggybear said "Oh... I need a new iPad, I'll just steal this one"

After puggybear stole the iPad he decided he was feeling a little tired and needed to sit down. As he sat down in the chair he saw a cell phone on the coffee table. Puggybear said "Oh... I need a new cell phone, I'll just steal this one"

By this time, puggybear was on a pretty good hiest, so he went upstairs to the bedroom.
    He looked under the bed mattress and found a shit ton of jewelry. Puggybear said "Oh...I can steal this jewelry and sell it for some good cash"

Just then, puggybear heard a car pull up, he shouted, "FUCK!" and got the fuck out of the bedroom, ran downstairs and crashed through the back door.

Just so happens it was Morrows' flat that puggybear happily broke into and robbed.
    What a guy........

5. puggybear

'course,what old 'dragon & flaggin' ain't mentioned is that HE only knows this because HE'D broke in just a few moments earlier and was hiding in morrow's undies closet,trembling in abject fear that I'd throw the door open and discover him standing there...in morrows laciest undies,a pink ribbon tied in his hair and her glossy lipstick thickly applied to his 'North & South'!!!!!

morrow and Pete's Draggin' like this.
  6. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

I just love how you bring up the laciest undies part,.....oh and thank you.

It helped jog my memory about your first incarceration a few years ago. You served 2 months in Kilmarnock prison for a charge of dumpster diving into people's rubbish and stealing undergarments, lingerie and the laciest undies. Then an additional 6 months at Peterhead prison for reselling the those items as new.

I remember your big defense too. Lol.... You said to the Lord Chancellor "but.....Your Honour..I didn't do it".
    It wasn't difficult to prove you did it, your paws prints were all over everything.

7. puggybear

Well YOU should know...it was YOU hiding in the dumpster,sniffing those undies-and when I arrived,intent on starting a small business to assist orphans and poverty-stricken children [honest,m'lud] YOU refused to take off morrows stockings!

8. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

Your small business?...HA! Thats a joke.
    Every single buisness you've started has been inundated with corruption that would make John Gotti look like a law abiding citizen.

That little jewelry shop you owned in Antwerp's diamond district, was a whole new level of corruption for you. Selling cut glass to look like high quality diamonds and then using the profits to buy up shares and control the market price of pork bellies in the LSE. The only reason you haven't been caught yet is because you go on those long ass hibernation binges.

I'm tempted to tell the members of hf a whole lot more about you, but I'll stop for now.

9. puggybear

You'll stop 'for now'??? YOU PRAT!
    I paid you a hefty retainer to make me famous...and YOU'RE too busy ironing your toilet-rolls to do your job!

Just WATCH IT,moosh - or I'll tell everyone here exactly what you do with custard! [once it's cooled-he ain't a weirdo]

10. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

At least I'm better than your last retainer.

Lets see now.... what was his name..... oh
    how could anyone forget....Trump's attorney Michael Cohen. He couldn't even get you off the hook for the 5 way sex act you got caught in.
    BDSBB= Bear Deer Squirrel Bear Bear

*No idea why Orison was there* [​IMG]

11. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

Pete farts in the bathtub and bites the bubbles. A fonzanoon!

12. BeachBall

BeachBall Nosey old moo

Despite using a name beginning with "Mc", McFuddy isn't really Scottish at all ... but when he was school he found he got teased far less if he used the spoonerism of his real name: which is, of course, FcMuddy

13. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

Gave head to the headless horseman!

14. ultravio1et

ultravio1et Members

works for facebook

15. FastLove

FastLove Members

Knows how many people can fit in the boot/trunk of his car