Weirdest thing to happen during a trip?

Discussion in 'The Psychedelic Experience' started by EugenesAxe, Mar 27, 2013.

1. GoingHome

GoingHome Further Within

Too much shit to write here.

One time, though, I was passing a joint to one friend and was being handed something by another.
    Suddenly I felt 'weird' and my friend did to. We looked around at the circle of people sitting in the room and everyone was, in someway, in bodily contact with the two on either side.

Basically, we'd formed a chain or circle.
    The weird thing is we felt it before realizing it.

Then, of course, some dufus said, "I feel gay." and the chain was broken. [​IMG]

2. Wizardofodd

Wizardofodd Senior Member

It was either the second or third Bonnaroo and a couple of friends and I were near the stage area one late night. Tripping our asses off and enjoying a mellow vibe in a dim area until (completely out of the blue) lights came on around us and there was some weird parade with acrobats, jugglers, fire throwers, etc. Behind them was a large float that was shaped like a viking ship with the front of it being a huge Mr. T head. William Hung (dude from American Idol who got famous for being awful) was singing on the float. The three of us just silently stood there utterly shocked. After a little bit, I said "Um....I think we should go somewhere else". We left.

I just tried to look for a video of that parade but couldn't find one.

3. GoingHome

GoingHome Further Within

[​IMG]

4. baldykips

baldykips Member

A friend and I were making our way home from a gig and we were standing on an island in the middle of the road when some guy, who judging by his demeanour and look in his eye was at the show, poked my dick and said "sneaky cock touch!". My friend and I were in disbelief and incidently that was the first time we'd tripped in public.

Another with the same buddy at a different show. Sometimes at shows I feel slightly edgy in the crowd, particularly at smaller venues. Anyway, during the interval we decided that during the second half we would sit at the sides which was a bit away from the main standing area.

There was no seating but a few people had pitched up to sit against the wall. So we're looking around for a place to sit and my friend points to a free area. I'm like, how man there's a fucking mirror there dude you're just pointing to nowhere and he's looking at me and looking at the "mirror" having one of those acid confusion moments.

I say we can try walking there but you gotta come with me cos I'm not gonna look like a dick walking straight into a mirrored wall. So together we walk straight ahead and we both simultaneously walked through some kind of portal.

The atmosphere changed like a flick of a light switch and we were suddenly in this safe space where all the edginess had dissapeared. The only other people on this side were a lovely looking old hippy couple sitting and enjoying the show away from the leather clad sweaty folk.

It's so difficult to describe the transition through the portal but it was as much a physical feeling as it was psychological.

porkstock41 likes this.
  5. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

little man in my throat trying to push the pizza that i was eating back up.

porkstock41 likes this.
  6. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i've taken about 6 trips to florida in my life, and on two of them i randomly ran into people i knew from my hometown, which has a population of about 1400. the only other weird traveling experience that immediately comes to mind was when my friend tried to buy weed from some guy on the street in charlotte, and ended up with a bag of pine needles.

i know, you're asking about drug trips. well, there was the time when i was in the university owned apartments and somebody either burnt something cooking or pulled a fire alarm (i don't remember which) and we had our only fire evacuation in the two years i lived there. and there was the time some random group of people who were friends with our neighbor, but who none of us had ever met before, knocked on the door looking to buy weed from my roommate, then when he gave them a large bag of it to look at they just sprinted out the door with it. but to me, the weirdest thing was watching this late night video of some really strange orchestral music, which might possibly have been the hardest i've ever laughed at anything. i looked for that music online for years and i've never been able to find it. once, a few years ago, i had a safety training at work and the trainer had that exact video on his computer while we were waiting to start the training; i almost had to leave the room to keep from cracking up at it.

7. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

When I went to Orlando during fall vacation when I was a kid I ran into the girls that were on my bowling team that year.

8. ChemElement

ChemElement Members

I talked to my mom tripping and walked down the busiest street in my city with no shoes on and everyone was wondering what the fuck this kid was doing

9. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

Drinking/drugs and driving was perfectly acceptable in the 60s/80s.
    It's only recently made you the devil.

10. trypp

trypp Trypp was the tryppiest trypper to ever trypp

Weirdest experience for me was when I had something evil tryna bargain with me for my soul. It didn’t win tho

11. Vladimir Illich

Vladimir Illich Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I have three soles - one on each foot, plus an 'R' .

12. trypp

Glad to see there are others out here who understand the spiritual aspect of that

13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

hit the ground broke my arm.

14. trypp

That must have been a helluva trip

15. Vladimir Illich

Hmmm - you didn't bounce very well !!!:smiley::smiley::smiley:

16. trypp

Clearly

17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

next time i trip i might take luggage. :p

18. trypp

Next time I trip imma pop a strip, grab my grip, and let the bullets rip. That could be just me. Na jk, the psychs helped me get back on the right path, I don’t need em rn

19. Vladimir Illich

Luggage isn't necessary, just a little more padding around the skeleton !!!

Irminsul likes this.
  20. Phoenicia

Phoenicia Newbie

i just had the strangest dream on LSD it was like a gallery, but of people. A gallery of humans, seen through windows but the windows are portals into the delegation of what we called reality. The windows distinctively were labelled "DO NOT DISTURB" but it was in some language that's incomprehensible but somehow i knew what it meant. In the view of the window i saw myself,. laying there with my eyes closed on my own bed in my room. As i looked at my own face i began to see MY own dream of geometric shapes because of the LSD, that's when i realised i was in the perspective of some higher entity and the gallery was a form of art or entertainment to them, and i remember having alien feelings in my body. like i felt a new emotion i hadn't ever felt before. like i felt an emotion of a fourth dimensional being appreciating what they see to be art.