Why do I enjoy sucking cock so much?

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by BiGuy602, Mar 8, 2013.

1. Msh1313

Msh1313 Members

It was my idea but he gladly went along. His wife didn’t know I was sucking his cock or that I was wearing her panties

FredBrice and Marriedbicouple like this.
  2. Marriedbicouple

Marriedbicouple Impatient for some FWB

I've stopped waiting around and we went on sniffies last night too late though so maybe tonight she'll get to witness her fantasy!

FredBrice likes this.
  3. KDaddy23

KDaddy23 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I learned that one of the reasons why I love to suck dick is... I'm orally fixated. That's on top of the fact that sucking a guy's dick is so... deliciously and sinfully nasty and even more so when I can get hm to give up his cum.

4. RisingBi

RisingBi Members

I think there are so many reasons why so many of us love sucking cock so very much.

I think there is a tribal instinct, an ancestral genetic trait, that has been passed down through countless historical societies since time beginning that greatly respected if not worshiped the phallos, the erect penis. There are even some societies in this world today that still worship the phallos. It is of course the epitome of masculinity and it's inherent strength and power. My God, for some of us it is the most beautiful thing in the universe. So sucking another man's cock's is just feeding an instinct of worshipping that most perfect of organs, and for many of us consuming its seed essence, its semen and sperm, the virility of a man, mixing with our own virility, makes us feel a stronger man.

I also believe deep down there is a strong gay side in all men and women. Societies through the ages for one reason or another have just suppressed that, through ridicule and shame, laws against homosexual behavior, or worse measures (e.g. Alan Turing and his forced chemical castration). But we're all still born with it, and often express it early in childhood with homosexual experimentation, only for that to be repressed, and then surfacing later in adulthood, especially as we get older and older. For most bisexual guys, there's still a very strong internalized homophobia at play, so they're only about cocksucking, partially influenced from that aforementioned tribal gene, rather than letting their desires for the rest of the guy's body and person to rise to the surface. So desires for kissing, anal play and being attracted to guys with their clothes on in every day life don't make it up to the surface.

I believe also at play for men is their own lifelong love of their own cock, especially how much pleasure it brought to them in those early masturbation years (for most of us those years never ended, lol), and the pleasure our cocks bring us in sex with others. This love of our own cocks transfers to love of other guys' cocks, kind of like sucking our own cocks by proxy. But of course there's still the added influences of the first two sources of cock loving I mentioned above. So it's more than just some kind of narcissism. It's also about instinctual reverence for the phalos and innate bisexuality or homosexuality.

I think an added component is also how enjoyable it is to give someone such intense pleasure that it shows so obviously in a hard cock, dripping pre-cum like crazy, all kinds of moans and pelvic thrusts, and eventually an obvious and totally impossible to fake orgasmic explosion of cum. It truly is a great thrill being able to give so much pleasure to another person, especially one who truly appreciates your oral administration.

Then there is of course also the almost universal diminishment of a woman's sex drive in a marriage, and the countless sexless marriages that result, driving men to find the easiest way to fulfil their sexual needs, without the emotional baggage that adulterous affairs with other women bring: having sex with other guys, especially mutual cocksucking. And of course at play are the above three other sources of cock loving--instinctual reverence for the phalos, innate bisexuality or homosexuality, and the enjoyment of giving intense pleasure to another person.

Finally there is also the thrill of the taboo nature of gay sex. There's a thrill of course of being naughty, doing something that you're not supposed to do, especially when it's so pleasurable. Some guys love the thrill of cruising and having sex in places with a danger of getting caught by others. All of it is to add some thrill to our otherwise boring lives. Sex is also such a natural expression of ourselves, especially we men, so we need it no matter how we can get it. A lot of us also have oral fixations, even stemming back at an unconscious level to our mother's nipple and the white substance it produced (ring a bell with the tip of those cockheads and what comes out of it?) as well as our thumbsucking. How much more satisfying a larger penis can be than the nipple and thumb?

So everything combined makes us all so horny for cock, and enjoying cocksucking so much. For some of us we're even able to relax the deeply unconscious internalized homophobia more and more, and we migrate to more than just cocksucking, but passionate kissing, frottage, and anal play with other guys--rimming, fingering, and fucking, as tops or bottoms, especially as bottoms, to feel the power of that phallos pounding in us, feeling the masculinity of a man, fulfilling our need for deep sexual connection with another person.

All hail the COCK!

FredBrice and KC69 like this.
  5. KDaddy23

I've postulated that somewhere in our history as a species, two males figured out how to have sex with each other and it became a part of our genetic memory - think about the famous flatworm experiment where a flatworm was taught a trick - then chopped up and fed to other flatworms... who could then do the trick.

I agree that the long-standing taboo makes sucking cock even more exciting; yep, growing up, me and my horny male friends would be worried about getting caught but that, too, make blowing each other exciting. I've lost count of the number of men that I've introduced to this but damned near all of them have said that it wasn't as bad as they thought (or they were told) it would be and all wondered why they never did this before now. The most important thing I've heard them say is how right, normal, and natural it felt to suck my dick and, yeah, find out if they can acquire the taste. I have allowed that it feels right, normal, and natural... because it is, and our religious-based morality continues to fail in its lame extent to keep men from sucking (and fucking) each other. A friend had asked me if I would have found cocksucking - and found it to my liking - if I hadn't "discovered" it when I was young... and it's an impossible question to answer since I did find out about it when I did but, sure, probably and for the same reason I wound up introducing a lot of guys to the joy of cocksucking: That insane hormonal rush that kicks our asses at puberty; that built-in imperative to go and spread our seed; girls/women being funny about having sex - but those girls/women who suck our dick and with such glee that one can't help but wonder... what is it like to do that?

Come... let me show you.

FredBrice, KC69, RisingBi and 2 others like this.
  6. Barefoot Rick

Barefoot Rick I love my dirty bare feet

I love when the guy shoots his load down my throat I love the taste of cum yummmmy

FredBrice, KC69, RisingBi and 2 others like this.
  7. bsboy

bsboy Bi boy

Me too

FredBrice, KC69, jball45 and 3 others like this.
  8. KDaddy23

I love the moment when I feel his cock swell in my mouth, and he starts pumping in the cum...

FredBrice, KC69, Suburbanray and 6 others like this.
  9. Hank Hicks

Hank Hicks Members

I think it is pretty natural but socially unacceptable for a man to give pleasure to another man. No, it doesn't have to be violent 'fucking' but pleasuring can be mutual. I was much younger when I enjoyed sucking my first cock and a few more. Married and stopped but now, at 77 and unable to fully produce cum, I desire to suck and pleasure another man. It is just very difficult and still socially unacceptable so I must remain discrete but that doesn't lessen the desire!! I seek a nice, preferably married man, to pleasure on occasion in the Central Florida (Lake Wales) area. I cannot host but would love to find a man who can.

Barefoot Rick likes this.
  10. Hank Hicks

Hank Hicks Members

Yes, that feeling as he swells and the cock head engorges with blood you KNOW he is about to cum. You begin to taste that creamy pre-cum. Then you feel that pulse, deep down in his balls, as he builds and shoots that magnificent load of delicious cum. AMAZING and a wondrous pleasure for you both!

FredBrice, leekytool, Windman and 2 others like this.
  11. Hank Hicks

Hank Hicks Members

Reading this forum (I'm new here) is such a turn on. Makes my mouth truly water in desire to suck a lovely cock. While it remains probably impossible, I thank you all for your posts.

12. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

I've no idea why I love to suck cock; it's atavistic, not subject to rational explanation. Cocksucking satisfies some deep primal need of mine like nothing else does.

FredBrice, KC69, LowHangers and 2 others like this.
  13. Windman

Windman Members

I agree, it’s very gratifying, I think because we own one we know how much it’s being enjoyed. His hard cock anticipating and then receiving the pleasure. And then the ultimate expression of his appreciation when he cums.

FredBrice, KC69, Suburbanray and 3 others like this.
  14. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Never in a million years did I ever expect I would have evolved into a cock sucker, but I did. After a couple of years and having given hundreds of blowjobs I believe it was meant to be. I was naturally skilled and got so much satisfaction from providing blowjobs.

FredBrice, KC69, Suburbanray and 3 others like this.
  15. KDaddy23

This is the thing I learned to love so much giving an adult male his first cocksucking experience! I've watched them face my dick with a lot of trepidation on their face; I've seen that moment when they've said, "Fuck it..." to themselves and tentatively take me into their mouth... and have seen that moment register with them that sucking a guy's dick ain't all that bad. I've warned so many that I'm going to cum and expecting them to stop since they were initially sure that they wouldn't like the taste of cum - because everyone says it's a nasty taste - and they didn't stop despite several warnings and they've agreed that it is an acquired taste... but not a really bad one.

One the other side, I've watched them watching me suck them; some with that "I don't believe there's a dude sucking my dick!" look on their face and some with an indifferent look, like there's no way they're going to enjoy this or definitely no way in hell I can make them cum... and seeing them in that moment when they're about to cum and now they know the truth about guys who suck dick and you don't have to be a gay dude to enjoy being sucked off by another guy. The many times a first-timer has sucked me and I'm 100% sure he lied to me about this being his first time - and realizing that some guys are really naturals at it; it doesn't take them long to figure it out or those guys who have fantasized about this moment so many times that now that it's time to do it for real, they know what to do and how to do and like they've been doing it for real all along.

Being with them in that moment when they say, "That wasn't as bad as I thought it would be!" or, my favorite, "Why did it take me so long to do this - and why didn't I do this before now?" And now they know one of the reasons why I love sucking cock so much...

16. Windman

Windman Members

For me it took about 5 seconds for me to figure out I liked having a cock in my mouth and liked sucking on it and giving that kind of pleasure. What I thought would very well be a “I got that out of my system” kind of thing, turned into a “I want to do that again thing.” And so it goes. After giving many blowjobs and received cum from most of them I seemingly can’t stop. Of course in the process I also figured out it’s pretty damn good getting one from a guy too. And well, who doesn’t like that! I have received many blowjob that I thought in the moment was the best one yet only to have it surpassed.
    So yes, I love sucking cock. And I’m so glad there are many like me.

FredBrice, ThoseBiUrges, KC69 and 3 others like this.
  17. KDaddy23

The only thing better than sucking cock is eating pussy. I learned to take what I learned from sucking cock and applying it to eating pussy and with good results!

FredBrice, KC69 and Msh1313 like this.
  18. topper

topper Member

Because it is usually a mutual, no hastle encounter, without the drama thats involved with another woman. The fact that the wife is fully into it , for her own kinky reasons, makes it even better.

FredBrice and Barefoot Rick like this.
  19. Barefoot Rick

Barefoot Rick I love my dirty bare feet

I love the taste of cock and I love when he cum in my mouth and I swallow every drop I love the taste of cum a lot

20. leekytool

leekytool Members

Where is a good place to go to watch you watching me - I am a bi curious mwm male 61, Either way I love 69 with women and now have a strong urge to suck a guy's cock. Any race, color, body age is ok, just be very very clean and sexually healthy

FredBrice, KC69 and Barefoot Rick like this.