Poll: Would You Vote For Jeb Bush For President In 2016

Discussion in 'Politicians' started by Ole_Goat, Mar 4, 2013.

?

Would You Vote For Jeb Bush in 2016?

1. Definitely

2 vote(s)
    5.1%
  2. No Way

36 vote(s)
    92.3%
  3. Not Sure

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  1. GeorgeJetStoned

GeorgeJetStoned Odd Member

Way back when Jeb's daughter Noelle got busted for cocaine. Jeb was governor at the time, so he was able to pull strings the rest of nus don't have to get her into rehab. Then she was caught smuggling crack into rehab, but Daddy made that go away too. When asked about it by the press his answer was something like "this is a family matter we will handle privately".

Sure makes me wonder how many other families wish they could do the same. Instead a cocaine charge causes people to be thrown into a cage with rapists and murderers. Not only would I never vote for this creep, I will do my best to bring this story up on every blog possible if he decides to run.

1 person likes this.
  2. nanettetron

nanettetron Member

Too many Bushs in the White House. No more, no more, no more.

1 person likes this.
  3. Rocky and Trish

Rocky and Trish Member

No only no but HELL NO.

4. Individual

Individual Senior Member

You have a valid point there. I would hope that there would be a choice of someone I would want to vote for, but there's always the case of having to vote for the lesser of two evils.

5. Driftwood Gypsy

Driftwood Gypsy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'll most likely vote for Hilary or any other Democratic candidate; I could never imagine voting for any Republican!

6. odonII

odonII O

If you are going to bring this story up perhaps also post the source of your information. It sounds a little bit biased to me.

7. Individual

Individual Senior Member

A party line voter?

8. Rocky and Trish

Rocky and Trish Member

If you really want to know then look it up. It is true. She is the same kind of junkie that Rush Limpballs is. He too was busted for illegal scripts and got off.

9. Individual

Individual Senior Member

I'd be more interested in knowing how many here would vote against the Democrat parties presidential candidate in 2016? I seldom care for either parties candidates, but it would be interesting to know if there is any ONE person who most voters, regardless of party affiliation, could find acceptable.

10. KeithBC

KeithBC Member

It would almost be worth becoming a US citizen in order to vote against him. Almost.

11. Individual

Individual Senior Member

Politics could be immensely simplified in the U.S. if the National parties would just decide who they each will allow to be the candidate to represent their party in all the elections nation wide, and come election day the voting process could be simplified and less costly if the ballots contained just the letters "D", "R" and "W", without naming the candidates, and making the ballots generic, less costly to print and usable in all future elections. It would appear from reading posts in political forums, that a majority of voters today know which party they will vote for long before the candidates they will run have been identified. I get the feeling that for some it was difficult in choosing between "No, I wouldn't Vote for Jeb Bush for President" and "I Vote for Whoever Pays the Most", when it's obvious that the vast majority who post on HF would not vote for ANY Republican candidate under any circumstances.

12. broony

broony Banned

yea...go vote democrat, or vote republican, you still gonna get a wolf. wolves feed on sheep ya know.

13. Individual

Individual Senior Member

Are you suggesting that instead of allowing ourselves to be divided by the political parties into accepting one of the several candidates they allow us to choose from, we might be better served by dealing with the issues and more directly with who we will allow to represent us as candidates in elections to ultimately serve us in political offices?

14. Dionysus

Dionysus Member

Jeb Bush can suck a floppy elephant cock.

15. snowtiggernd

snowtiggernd Member

Read my lips...Fuck no.

16. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

bwah ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!

17. broony

broony Banned

United we stand or divided we fall... right?

Look at what happening to the country...

We are not united as a whole, though parts of us are more than before.

I don't want to represented by any political candidate.

Social and political equality does not exist.

The 'dog house' aka the political system, is too corrupt. It cannot be fixed. Every time a good person walks into the dog house they get tore apart by the wolves. We don't stand a chance. The only way to kill the wolves, is to shut the door, and burn down the barn.

Thinking a lone warrior will show up and defeat the wolves while the barn still stands is joking with themselves.

18. PEACEFUL LIBRA

PEACEFUL LIBRA DAMN RIGHT I'M A WEIRDO

I'll vote for hilary

19. Individual

Individual Senior Member

Sounds like there's no peaceful solution.

20. indydude

indydude Senior Member

Banks fail when Bushs are in office. Coincidence?