Swingers?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by enhancer13, Feb 27, 2013.

1. herne

herne Member

It's not my thing, but if my lover would really want it I'd probably do it

2. dwight78

dwight78 Member

In many societies, just this thought is virtually impossible to conceive. I've been greatly enriched by internet forums. I can do swinging with any other partner but a real wife I live with everyday

3. tammy126

tammy126 Members

It took us a while to find the right group and lots of frustration but the last 2 years have been awesome. My husband basically got everything going with our current group of friends. What it boils down to is trusting your friends in your group to keep our sexual partners in our own group so no one gets a bug. We are all comfortable with each other and we have some great times. Our favorite couple lucky for us lives just 5 miles from where we are at and that is the couple that introduced us to our current group of friends.

4. tammy126

tammy126 Members

It took a long time to find the right people to swing with. My husband not being a shy man would talk with his friends and they in turn would talk to their friends. Over the course of 5 or 6 years we have a rock solid group of people that we are comfortable with and have lots of fun. We just got back from Florida where my husband and I have a 34 ft Hunter sailboat and took 2 other couple with us. My husband is an expert Seaman and knows the gulf well. He knows all the private coves and small islands to camp and relax. For me it's something I look forward too. I really love those 2 couples as we have some wonderful sexual adventures. 1 minute my husband is fucking the hell out of Susan and the next minute he is sucking Steves cock. It was 18 days of lots of sex and good times on the Ocean.

5. Jester.cage

Jester.cage Members

Still regularly swinging and both my partner and I love it, even if we're both with other people or groups. Guess it's just easier for some to think about or deal with my belief is it mostly comes down to trust and communication

6. micky50

micky50 Members

Sounds ideal Tammy.....how do we join you?

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I had an experience this evening.

I'd recently been a little more active on my swinging profile although I wasn't actually interested in swinging but just having a look see as to who was around etc.

I think when I log on that it gets my profile out to more audience though because I'm only really contacted when I've been active on the site.

So anyway, male 42, female 26. Now my profile is very abrupt, honest and straight to the point. Currently I'm interested in bridging the gap between someone being bi curious and someone being bisexual. I dunno, just a thing I'm going through. Anyway this couple read and read my walls of text in my profile and said they were interested is catching up for a coffee.

So that was cool, I'd done this several times now.

I guess one of the biggest shock things in swinging is you really don't want to see somebody that you know.. for the record I'm not embarrassed, a got sexual curiosity and there's nothing to be ashamed about spending time with folks that think like you too or want to experience that.

So we got there first, they were coming in from a while away my town isn't too big. Same state/county. We got there and I texted table 7 etc. they came over and sat down and I knew them. They didn't pick up on it just yet. Okay when I say "them" I mean him. I knew him. He just couldn't tell who I was. I'm a LOT older now, I've obviously grown and developed and I spoke to him like I'd known him, about fishing and he was kinda just like, okay this isn't as weird as they thought it might be. His partner went to get a drink and I asked him "you don't recognize me yet do you?" Like a deer in headlights he was. And I'm like it's Jocelyn, so and sos daughter...

He felt so bad, apologized etc. I thought it was a riot lol and completely changed the complexion from an awkward meeting to almost 3 hours of talk.

Anyway I'm not sure anything will happen, but I got a laugh out of it. It's just the one scare possibility that happened that ended up being totally good for us. We'll remain friends of which I have no doubt. Not sure on the sex thing, he seemed like he wanted to play too and I don't play with men.

8. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Same sort of thing happened in my town where eventually people ask about people. One day my fwb asked me if i was talking to such and such. Never occured to me that my searching for fun people to hang out with might know each other. I was a little embarassed because i had to tell my side of the story about how i started talking to this person and what did or didnt happen

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yeah, we went through how we got started.

Nothing to be embarrassed about really and it's just an eye opener as to who and how many people are actually into these things.

Because lots of people make a big deal about sex nowadays, to me being spotted as a swinger or something, hell yeah I'm getting and having good sex.

I think people would envy it.

10. John1234567

John1234567 Members

But you dont play with the men so you are a one way swing gate?

11. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

I wanna put a big swing in the front yard

12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

We've met women couples. :) being the unicorn like user on those sites you kind of have pick of the litter so very easy to scrutinize until you think find comparable people. Then we chit chat see what we're all into. Then see if you can meet. Everyone we've met has been really nice and weve become friends of sorts but they're not all compatible with us.

Also "swinging" is such a diverse name. What swing means to one person can mean something completely different to another and I've since learned there are lots of "swinging" practices. I always thought swinging was two couple sharing. But it can be singles... or at least they flood the websites. :D

13. John1234567

John1234567 Members

That sounds totally hot to be the center of attention. Many of my gfs wanted a girl to sit on their face as i had my way with them but the work to find a hot single wanted that kind of action with the types i dated was challenging to near impossible

14. PeterF

PeterF Members

I am not a swinger, and do not know if ever will be, but my wife and I have some fantasy on being watched while during sex.
    We have talked about going to a swinger party in order to see how it is really, but we are not quite sure.

Can we go to a swingers party and have some fun, but without sharing each other with others?

1 person likes this.
  15. az_shag

az_shag Guest

Of course you can PeterF. Good swingers are very respectful of other people's boundaries. You won't be exempt from offers and desires, but ask before touching is the rule for swingers.

1 person likes this.
  16. JoeyM51

JoeyM51 Currently locked in chastity for the last 4 years.

For us it was easier. Our best friends asked us to wife swap and through them we met all the swingers in just our development. It was a real eye opener to see couples with kids who never dresses sexy and looks like everyone else, show up and do all sorts of freaky sex acts one weekend a month. After our eyes were opened, in most places we relocated to, we were able to find local swing clubs. I think you are referring more to wife swapping if you are just looking for a couple online. I can go online and find all the swinger clubs in my area. We tried online once but too many phonies and people showing up drunk, smelly and not at all like they were on the phone or even at first get to know you meeting. We stuck to swinging and swapping with friends. Most our friends were into some form of an open marriage so it was easy for us. I preferred large groups of people because if the other wife turned out to be not sexually compatible with me, I had a lot of other choices. Same with my wife. If the guy came in 5 minutes she was stuck sitting there watching me rather than have a long line of guys waiting for a turn with her. Also found that on the internet there are a lot of guys wanting to swing or swap without their wive's knowledge. They like to pretend right up to the point when the meet is set. We had to start requiring that we also talk to the wife and frankly, not one couple every followed through. On paid sites it may be different but on free ones you have mostly guys playing around.

17. PeterF

PeterF Members

After several talks about it, me and my wife decided to go to a swingers club next may.
    We want to do it outside our town and we are going to London for a couple of days and we would like to try one club there.
    Does anyone recomends a club in London?

Has I've said, we are not going to share ourselves, but we would like to see other people and want to be seen having sex with no restrictions.

18. Xyzobomb

Xyzobomb Members

We talked about swinging and decided we would try a club out of town . We have been to a daytime nudist spa where people swing 3 times so far and had great fun each time. Tried it on the evening with less success but still had fun. Would recomend Kestrel hydro near Heathrow.