Do you approve of President Obama's performance.

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Pretzel1990, Jan 29, 2013.

1. MamaPeace

MamaPeace Senior Member

Well, Bush did start the attacks but Obama increased the attacks to an extreme... I know he isn't fully to blame but whats done is done and he isn't stopping anytime soon. Its all a show anyway, Pakistan allow them to use bases on their borders to store and send the drones from, whilst protesting against them publicly, so its a lose lose situation for all civilians who want no part in such a stupid war.

2. odonII

odonII O

I was just looking at the effectiveness and the public (people who live in the areas of the strikes) opinion, and it is a wildly confusing picture. I was being a little pedantic, only to not put full ownership on one person. Overall, I have no idea if it is for the good or the bad. It's a little like my feelings about the war(s) in general. I respect that you are totally apposed to all of it, though - no grey areas. If only I could be like that : /

3. MamaPeace

MamaPeace Senior Member

I just dislike killing - end of. No matter if its war, school shoot ups or whatever, but thats been my mindset since I remember. But this war now is very confusing, so many people 'against' eachother and the invaded countries governments making deals with the US in secret, boggles the mind. Lets try keep this thread on topic though :)

So, no, I don't approve of Obama's preformance

4. odonII

odonII O

I don't' either. But asked: Do you want Islamic militants killed, and terrorist organisations obliterated - I would say YES.

Fair enough.

5. stevedon

stevedon Guest

what should be if say yes , Or if i say no?

6. odonII

odonII O

It should be a yes, no or I don't know. Perhaps: A little better than Bush.

7. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

I disapprove entirely, of President Barrack Obama. I think the man is a con artist.

I disapprove of him raising the debt ceiling, I disapprove of his unconstitutional laws, I disapprove of his attack on Libya. (Which inadvertently got our embassy attacked.)

I disapprove of his policies completely. America got tricked into re electing George W. Bush... Same shit, different asshole..

Obama thinks that government is the end all be all, but it isn't quite so simple. IF Obama attempts to take guns away from law abiding citizens, or declare martial law to maintain "Control," he's going to be in for a rude awakening!! Cause even his supporters, will not take that laying down...

8. odonII

odonII O

Did you read about Ecevit Sanli?

9. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

No I didn't. What is it about?

10. odonII

odonII O

The suicide bomber who struck the U.S. Embassy in Ankara spent five years in prison on terrorism charges but was released after being diagnosed with a hunger strike-related brain disorder, officials said Saturday.

The bomber, identified as 40-year-old leftist militant Ecevit Sanli, killed himself and a Turkish security guard on Friday, in what U.S. officials said was a terrorist attack. Sanli was armed with TNT and also detonated a hand grenade, officials said.

The U.S. flag at the embassy flew at half-staff and already tight security was increased. Police sealed off a street in front of the security checkpoint where the explosion knocked a door off its hinges and littered the road with debris. Police vehicles were parked in streets surrounding the building.

Sanli's motives were still unclear. He had been a member of the outlawed Revolutionary People's Liberation Party-Front, or DHKP-C, which has claimed responsibility for assassinations and bombings since the 1970s but has been relatively quiet in recent years. Compared to al Qaeda, it has not been seen as a strong terrorist threat.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162...it-sanli-had-been-imprisoned-for-terror-ties/

11. odonII

odonII O

Wrong Person. Wrong Embassy. Wrong Country. Ooops. Totally skipped over your reference to Libya. I was thinking of the most recent Embassy attack. Never mind.

12. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

Well, I'm happy to see that the Majority agrees with me.

13. Individual

Individual Senior Member

That would be the "Yes" response.

14. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

Is this like american idol?

15. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

Not at all! The American Idol voting process isn't completely rigged!! :)

16. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

That is funny but opinions freely logged in this thread.

17. SunDweller1989

SunDweller1989 Member

His supporters have pinned their hopes to a balloon.

18. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRyOo1wgYfk"]Bad Santa - Fuck Stick Scene - YouTube

19. ArcticFoxTotem

ArcticFoxTotem Guest

The puppet is taking away our freedoms along with the puppet masters. He's all smoke and mirrors.

20. ArcticFoxTotem

ArcticFoxTotem Guest

China owns us now. The American dollar is becoming worthless.