Men shaving from neck down

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Rv4961, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Rv4961

Rv4961 Member

I was thinking about shaving my chest but was wondering what most women thought. Do u prefer a man with a shaved chest,trimmed short or like I am hairy as hell.

2. Shakti_Om

Shakti_Om Local Pixie

Natural is great, very masculine and primal...grrrrr
    However I prefer a trimmed guy. Men without hair just don't feel right, it's all a bit effeminate on a slim guy and pervy on a larger guy.
    Just my opinion, but trimmed short looks good and keeps a man...ur....manly?

Shayla
    x

Kendra in NC and NaturistJames like this.
  3. Rv4961

Rv4961 Member

I've trimmed it before but just above my tits inches like crazy for about 2 weeks.

4. AmyBeachGirl

AmyBeachGirl Member

I like a trim fit guy to be hairless.....but that's me

5. timekeeper101

timekeeper101 Member

I go back and forth. I'm pretty fit, and when it's summer, sometimes I like to go hairless. Once, on a dare from my girlfriend, I had a brazilian wax. I'm totally serious. She was like, if I do it, you're doing it. I was game, but . . . guys, come on. Nobody needs their balls to be that smooth. Nobody. :)

6. jackier

jackier Member

As long as you manage it somehow.

7. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

i think it depends on the content, not the wrapping ;-)

but sincerely: i have no preferences. You should do it like YOU feel best with. And if there is any significant other, her/his view should count too i guess.

8. smoothieUK

smoothieUK Member

I'm smooth neck down and have been for years and years, it most definitely isnt pervy or feminine, thats just cultural limitations or biased preference. I say go for it pal, you will feel great, look great and your partner will love oiling up your smooth skin....

9. natural keith

natural keith Guest

Do whatever feels natural to you . I used to shave everything but hated the itchy, so now I let everything grow but keep it at " human" length

10. Amontillado

Amontillado Member extraordinaire HipForums Supporter

I'm not sure what you mean by hair at a "human" length. If it's the length hair grows to on a human body then yes, that's what I have.

If human length means as long as your body, then no, it doesn't grow that way. Not unless a person is a hair-length human.

11. pipgirl

pipgirl Member

I think it depends on how hairy the guy is, if he's not very hairy, than natural hair is awesome. If he's really hairy, maybe a trim... But I don't think smooth would be for me. If you say you are really hairy, then I'd suggest a trim. :)

12. Madesh

Madesh Member

Yeah natural is sensible. Who needs all that shaving. If you're a typical guy like me then I'd be shaving my body every 3-4 days and that is too obessive for my liking.
    If you've got a massive thicket and a tiny squirrel then yeah a trim is better for the ladies, just don't go crazy :)

13. Biggles_Nude!

Biggles_Nude! Hakuna matata.

I first trimmed, then shaved chest hair around 15 years ago; it is now natural, reflecting age. I get a few hands rubbed up there (and down...) by friends so I'm not fussed about it. If guys want chest hair permanently removed, waxing is the way to go, mind you, it's not that pleasant and after a while you might even wish to have a bit of fur up there for that unexpected head to rest upon. :)

14. natural keith

natural keith Guest

Lol as in not mistaken for a sasquatch

15. timekeeper101

timekeeper101 Member

I think that both men and women should be free to do whatever they want with their body hair. If a girl wants to buck current trends and refrain from shaving or waxing, more power to her. And if a guy wants to wax his whole body, well, that's not for me to judge! Besides, preferences make sense: some dudes have great body hair, while some may not. To each his or her own.

16. smoothman60

smoothman60 Member

Im smooth allover and wouldnt have it any other way friends love it too

Fred64 likes this.
  17. AlongTheWatchtower

AlongTheWatchtower Banned

I like a little hair on a man. Chest hair is sexy. I am completely picturing Tim McGraw as I type this.

18. Uncut

Uncut Members

How the hell does a post from so long ago come back up.

Chest shaving is stupid

19. patmandu22

patmandu22 Guest

I shave my armpits and the tops of my feet.