watch girlfriend suck another man

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by newsensations, Jan 23, 2013.

1. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

I enjoy it when we and another couple get home from an afternoon out and open a bottle of wine.

The girls sit on the bed with their backs to the headboard and lift their skirts to show their panties, garters and stockings and then start to masturbate.

We - the two guys, kneel facing them and unsheath our boners for hand action. Each of us masturbates onto the panties of the other's wife, although we go slowly to let the girls build up to their own climaxes. Of course, sometimes things get out of hand and we guys jerk each other, and/or the girls begin to fool with each other and give us an Erica Jong moment

if they asked us to call them women we would. However, 'women' seems neutral, non-intimate, objective, normative - there's nothing flirtatious or sexual about women. However, I digress. It's very relaxing to all finally rest our heads on the pillow and watch a little TV - perhaps a jazz or rock or folk concert. The girls still have their skirts hiked up to their thighs and their panties stll soaking up the spreading cumshots while the guys lie easy with their cocks now flaccid and in recovery.

later in the evening almost anything may happen, including the very cocksucking scenarios of which you speak

2. al_s

al_s Guest

My ex gf got me to like sharing her. Watched her suck and fuck another guy.

1 person likes this.
  3. watchedwife

watchedwife Member

It so fucking hot and erotic to watch the wife as she sucks another guy cock, to watch the sexual lust and passion as she deep throats the other guy cock. And then to watch the other guy reaction as she swallow every drop of the guy hot cum being shot in her mouth.

Python 8 likes this.
  4. koda209

koda209 Members

Newsensations, I say this from personal experience and have told it to all three of my wives, "It your body to do with as you see fit. If you want to find a boyfriend to fuck your brains out, or to sit on his cock, then there is nothing I can do or say that will change your mind, but if you decide to go for it, I would love to be there with you to watch and protect you, if the need arises!" Of my three wives, only number two took me up on my offer and that was how we got into Wife Swapping with her boss and his wife.

The most important part of the entire deal is, You CANNOT BE OR SHOW THAT YOU ARE JEALOUS IN ANY WAY!!! She allowed me to watch while she sucked him off, then fucked him and sucked him off when he was ready to cum. This activity continued all weekend long, with her boss and several other men who showed up. Of course, I was enjoying their wives as well and she watched while I did them.

5. suxntx

suxntx Members

Only if I could suck it with her.

Mrcurios likes this.