watch girlfriend suck another man

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by newsensations, Jan 23, 2013.

1. undefeated

undefeated Member

oh nice now im curious to see a pic ;)

2. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

i wouldnt want a girlfriend thats interested in sucking off other guys

id want to be friends with guys that had girlfriends like that though :afro:

1 person likes this.
  3. Mikey30

Mikey30 Members

To be honest, I haven't. And I think it's much, much hotter like that! It was one isolated incident... (or series of incidents - it happened like 3-4 times) ...that we both enjoyed, and there was no payback or points scoring after - just fun. I think out of the two of us, if one of us was gonna have sex with someone else again, it would be her.
    It might not necessarily be with a man either.

4. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

I'm with Spaceman...best post in this thread....

[​IMG]

5. LagunaBeach

LagunaBeach Banned

My girlfriend has fantasized about two men at once. She's even asked me to bring a friend. I didn't. I know that she has given lots of head in her life. She has told me that she loves giving head. While this is just a guess: I think she's been in orgies while in college.

While I know that she has had a lot of sex partners, I don't think that I could actually watch her give head. She has told me about giving head to other dudes, which didn't bother me. That was in her past. But watching her give another dude head would probably be too much for me.

6. watchedwife

watchedwife Member

There is nothing more erotic then watching the wife as she sucks another guy cock, and then watching her swallow every drop of the other guy hot cum.

2 people like this.
  7. LagunaBeach

LagunaBeach Banned

I know that my girlfriend was head active while she was in college. I have no clue how many men she's given head to. She loves to give head, and she will swallow, but she does not like the taste of cum. I'm good with her considerable head experience. She does have excellent head skills because she loves to suck cock. However, I could not watch her give head to another dude. It turns her on to talk about doing two men. We haven't done it. I don't think that I could watch her give another man head or fuck another man. Some years ago, when she had been drinking, she'd reminisce about former boyfriends and sex she has had with them. It always turned her on, so I was good. She rarely reminisces anymore.

BTW, she told me that she learned very early in her head career how to swallow without tasting cum. She told me that when a dude was ready to cum she'd take him as far down her throat as possible and well past her taste buds.

It is extremely erotic watching her prepare to give me head, rubbing my dick while telling me that she's gonna suck my cock, and watching her open her mouth and my dick disappearing inside. She loves to make eye contact with me while she's giving me head. So I'm more than good watching her giving head to only me.

8. lovemywifeslutty

lovemywifeslutty Members

I love watching my wife suck another mans cock especially while I'm fucking her because she really goes wild when she's stuffed at both ends and it makes me proud of her when I see the pleasure on other men's faces as she takes every inch of their cocks down her mouth.

Python 8 likes this.
  9. BiLarry55

BiLarry55 Banned

My wife doesn't suck cock, but she has watched me Suck several Cocks, she gets very turned on watching me Suck Cock and swallow.

1 person likes this.
  10. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

My wife always gave casual foreplay head never intending it to end with me coming. She had never sucked me till I came. One time, one time we have a 3some with a guy I knew from another state. We start up and she is sucking his dick like its her favorite thing. He was bigger and it was easy to see she was excited by his size. I was somewhat surprised and she surprised me more later, he and her were going at it and she let him come in her. First surprise, then after she finally allowed him to slowly pull out she goes down on him again, licking, squeezing and cleaning him up. She had never done that to me. So the of course before the weekend was over she finished him in her mouth after they had been fucking.
    She was purposely doing this to shame me I think, hell I was already pretty ashamed at how she loved his big dick.

1 person likes this.
  11. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

I've shared girls before my wife that I didn't really care that much about and it wasn't nearly the turn on as seeing my wife fucking and coming with another man with a bigger dick inside her. Whoa! It was intense seeing her moaning and reacting to him.

1 person likes this.
  12. Mikey30

Mikey30 Members

If I'm really honest, i'd really like to suck the other guy's dick, just after he's had sex with my wife. That'd be so hot!! (I'm not gay/bi either)

1 person likes this.
  13. Eranu

Eranu Members

It's extremely hot thing to do.

14. watchedwife

watchedwife Member

I love watching my wife when she deep throating another man cock and licking his balls. But the best part is her swallowing every drop of the other guy hot cum.

1 person likes this.
  15. crossroadsblue

crossroadsblue Members

The thought of watching my gf being fucked by another man is hot. The thought of watching my gf in a gangbang with four or five is ever hotter.

2 people like this.
  16. Lillycutie

Lillycutie Members

My boyfriend enjoyed very much handing mevoutvto other guys and watched how I sucked them. It was a major turn on for him always.

Python 8, watchedwife and Lisa6969 like this.
  17. Python 8

Python 8 Members

One of my hottest memories is watching my wife suck my buddies cock .
    His wife placed my wife on her knees in front of her husband while he was sitting on their couch .She then put me on my back under my wife's knees on the floor . OMG !!! There I was lapping and fingering my wifes pussy while looking up and seeing her making love to his fat uncut cock with her mouth ! Wow , watching her sliding her lips up and around his cock between her swaying tits was sooo hot .
    Over and over she swirled her fiery tongue around the head and then bury it as far into her mouth as she could get it when he least expected it .
    How he held out for the better part of an hour I'll never know . When she cums while sucking cock she get's extremely animated and goes crazy on the cock and I was making her cum over and over that night . She was not to be denied and I watched her use every trick she knows to get him to come in her mouth that night .

Eventually I saw him starting to lose it and as she was cumming again and really loving it she got her reward and he pumped a major load of hot cum into her hungry sucking mouth . I watched her swallow over and over again and ,unlike her , lost some of it dribbling out the corner of her mouth . Must have been a half cup of it !

A vision I'll take to my grave [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

jr5646, Lisa6969 and watchedwife like this.
  18. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

My wife couldn't contain herself, she was so excited when she saw his dick that she just started sucking him. She's not a real eager cocksucker but she was that night. As he began to rub it up and down her pussy she made several comments about his size, one was a very excited " yours is so much bigger", obviously comparing to mine. Once he pushed in her she didn't last long, I had given her a good bit of head prior and she just went off right away. Seeing her cum so hard so fast was the hottest thing is ever seen. After she came he started pushing deeper and deeper and she came again, maybe three minutes after the first on. She started saying his name which kind of drove me crazy, several times saying " oh Stevie fuck me, fuck me. He started fucking her hard and I could tell he wouldn't last long. He glanced at me a couple of times before he warned he was gonna come and her legs came up and wrapped around him as he buried all the way in and came. She came again, three time in maybe eighth minutes. After she just kept repeating how good it felt, "OMG THAT FELT SOOO GOOD" two or three times.
    Yep I'll never forget that weekend and I'm sure she thought about quite often over the years.

2 people like this.
  19. Python 8

Python 8 Members

I'll get back to you on this one

20. thefornicationstation

thefornicationstation Members

wonder full it....