Anal sex - How deep you dare to go..

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by analoverxxx, Jan 12, 2013.

1. disruptive

disruptive Member

Bent over isn't great as it is really not a natural or relaxed posture for the body and creates far too much muscle tension.

Being on top a modified position where you squat rather than the normal legs astride as you might for vaginal is better for anal. As myttia says, this squashes the rectum somewhat making for interesting sensations for both.

2. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

I find the easiest position for Anal is the Missionary, with the legs hooked over the penetrator's shoulders, as this improves the angle of entry as well as putting the receiver into a squatting position, albeit lying on the back.

3. myttia

myttia Member

sometimes nice to be bent over with back arched - all your organs inside fall 'away' from your ass, so there's no banging into them which can be a bit uncomfy with larger cocks... depends on what you're doing, i like all positions ;)

4. TBDM Miasma

TBDM Miasma Member

I just started real anal play, prior i only ever really used fingers.
    I have a 6.5 inch dildo and I cant take it any other way really unless im squatting over it. I cant ride it either if I do its real slow.
    Is this because Im a newbie? And will I be able to take it all eventually? right now im close probably 5 inches of it in.

5. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Try these positions:1/ Lay on your side with your knees pulled up against you & then try inserting your dildo.
    2/ In the missonary position - on your back with legs apart & knees against your stomach or towards it.
    Use plenty of lube & don't rush things - take as much time as you can.
    It may hurt a bit when it reaches the curve in your anal canal though. But it will go into it depending on thickness of dildo.
    Also try using anal beads that come in about a 300 mm long length.
    They range from about 5mm thick at one end & up to 25mm or so at the other. They will be able to be inserted a lot easier & will go in further to without to much hassle. They have a removal ring at the thickest end.
    Just pour some lube onto them & enjoy.

6. TBDM Miasma

TBDM Miasma Member

havent tried on my side but tried on my knees, and on my back.

I get resistance then im afraid to go further lol.

7. nz male

nz male Senior Member

You may need something a lot more flexible than a dildo to go past the curve where you are having resistances getting in further. So a long string of anal beads may be your best option instead or you may damage things internally.

8. TBDM Miasma

TBDM Miasma Member

Even if im only in 4.5 inches??

9. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Yes, you should be able to go in further than that. I have used a g spot vibrator (hip g is the brand name & its a purple colour) which has a slight curve at the end & it goes in a reasonable way & it's about 6 inches long & it gets very close to being fully in. Just make sure you have a bowel motion before going in further to.

10. nz male

nz male Senior Member

It may take a bit of patience to get it in further thou but stretching the curve where you are unable to get past, will take a bit of time & lube. Just push it in very very gradually & if it's impossible, then you have reached the maxium you can go in. It may hurt at first but after that it eases off & you should get further?

11. allhill

allhill Guest

i used dildo 9 inches with diameter 2 inches, my fave position is on my knees (man on top), only can go 8 inches.
    i just wonder i'm not enjoy on missonary position or doggy, on my knees is the best, i can move faster without getting numb :)

12. dopenes

dopenes Guest

wow

13. Hugh Janus

Hugh Janus Member

It is all about upper body support. Usually the best is the checkout counter at the local supermarket. The rubber belt may chafe a little, but just keep pushing groceries through, and things should be ok. The front end of a police car works too, and you can easily phone them when the need arises. Just say what you need and why you are calling, and they will always come.

14. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

I don't ask the sizes of cocks I fucked/fuck, so I don't really know. But my guess is that the longest I've had up my ass was just above average, so I'll guess a max of 7 in. The first man I've had anal with had a curved, long cock. My guess is 7 in. for him.

15. Inca

Inca Member

It's easy to measure a cock without them knowing ;) Just make an L shape with your thumb and first finger, stretch your thumb down as far as you can, and measure in a straight line from the tip of the finger to the tip of your thumb with a tape measure. Do the same with your thumb and longer middle finger. Make a mental note of the measurements.

Next time you are playing with your guy, make the stretched thumb L shape (either put tip of finger at bottom of penis or thumb, and other at top) If the penis is longer than your first finger/thumb L shape, then measure with middle finger L shape instead. It does give a very good idea of length, but do it quickly, perhaps with your back to him, so nothing is suspected ;)

16. Dav

Dav Members

7" egg head vibrator all of it deep in me no trouble.

17. Rodeo229

Rodeo229 Member

I usually go about 7" deep. At that point I can feel it hitting the rectal bend, and I don't want to push it deeper.. though in the past I've had some extremely long objects in my ass, and if it's deep enough it feels like it's in your stomach. These days I ride some thick dildos.. so I don't need a lot of depth to be satisfied. Just as long as it touches the 'bend,' I can get enough feeling from the insertion to drive me over the edge.