Big breasts or Small breasts?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by GeraldMoore, Jan 5, 2013.

1. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

Lol! For real? If you really do like large breasts... that would make me happy.

I just don't think people like large breasts.

Jan Blish likes this.
  2. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Boobs of all sizes are sexy. I had girls with almost nothing to one with huge ones. They all are nice but every girl differs on how they like being played with

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  3. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

Another thing that I wanted to say was that a few guys I have been with have taken note of my soft breasts. Now, they didn't really take note in a bad way. But, they didn't really do it in a good way either. It was like, "Oh, your breasts are soft". And whenever a guy made a comment like that that made me wonder about their past partners. Why are they shocked, confused, or whatever to soft breasts... aren't all breasts soft?

Why are they reacting like they never seen breasts like mine before. I can understand being "amazed" by my size when I take off my clothes, because they look bigger without clothes. But, what is this whole, "Oh, your breasts are soft" thing?

Jan Blish likes this.
  4. John1234567

John1234567 Members

All breasts are different and maybe yours is softer then they thought but in a nice comfy pillow way. Some girls have firm meaty ones that are not that nice to play with too

5. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

What are you ON gurl?

6. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

You want gentle, well, I got gentle, and, plenty of it! ;)

7. Twobitgirl

Twobitgirl Members

I like whatever is natural and compliments the physique. I guess I may lean toward smaller breasts if given the choice, but I'm open minded.

DaveTheBiGuy, jmadre and ahsorandy like this.
  8. Curious Libra

Curious Libra Member

I think small boobs are cute and I really like cute. But as long as they don't wildly out of place all boobs are great!

DaveTheBiGuy and Micheal9 like this.
  9. doreigirl

doreigirl Member

On me, it depends. I was an A-cup through college and I hated being flat-chested. The only plus was not having to ever wear a bra...and the drawbacks were that clothes looked horrible, bikinis looked horrible, workout clothes looked horrible...so after I met my first husband I had my first breast aug and increased to a C-cup. I loved having larger breasts, and there was no downside to C-cups! So after I married my second husband I definitely wanted to go larger and my second aug took me to a DD-cup (650cc implants). I even thought that I might eventually go up to 1,000cc one day....until I started realizing the downside to larger breasts. In short, big boobs are great in the bedroom and on the beach and on date night if you really want attention....otherwise they are a nuisance. Cute clothes no longer fit over my boobs...or they just looked terrible. Working out with big boobs is the worst! I wore three bras jogging or playing soccer, two bras working out at the gym, and I even slept in a bra every night. I love big boobs in the bedroom and on the beach and on other women...but after I took up crossfit training I decided enough is enough. I downsized to a B-cup and I couldn't be happier. C-cup is my favorite size but B-cup is super practical while still allowing clothes to fit and look cute. I think my husband misses the girls but he is 1000% supportive of my decision...and he appreciates not hearing me complain when we're working out together.

On other women, I have no preference about size...little to big are all good...but I admit (and I'm going to take crap for this) that I prefer really firm boobs on other girls. Real or fake it doesn't matter....but I'm attracted to firmness...which tends toward small-breasts or implants.

Jan Blish and DaveTheBiGuy like this.
  10. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

The largest breast belongs to Annie Hawkins-Turner (aka Norma Stitz) (USA) who has an under breast measurement of 109.22 cm (43 in) and an around chest-over-nipple measurement of 177.8 cm (70 in). She currently wears a US size 52I bra, the largest made, but by American bra estimation, her measurements would put her in a 48V bra, which is not manufactured.

http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/world-records/largest-natural-breasts

[​IMG]?

11. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

Anything more than a handful is wasted ;)

12. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

OMG Why would anyone ever want to be imprisoned by their own body like that?

13. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Neither. I have a crippling boob-phobia. My psychiatrist says I need to face my greatest fear with exposure therapy.

14. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

Mine are small and sagging ! Oh Boo!

15. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

can i haz it fo chrsimasz?

16. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

Yes I do.

17. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

Yes I do.

18. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Did you ever think you would have something in common with VG?

19. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

As long as they aren't fake, it doesn't matter to me if they are big or small. Besides.....I'm an ASSMAN!!!!

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  20. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Vanilla also has boob-phobia?

Maybe we both need to find ourselves a nice girl who'd help us face our fears :)