Church Operations Business

Discussion in 'Church of the Good Earth' started by Scorpio Kenny, Dec 29, 2012.

1. shameless_heifer

shameless_heifer Super Moderator

Good Morning Kenny, Ranger, Mike and All,
    Sorry I'm late.We just had a family move in with us last night and it's been a little hectic around here.

I talked to Steven and he won't have his pc till around the 11th of Jan.

2. Scorpio Kenny

Scorpio Kenny Church of the Good Earth - ArchBishop

Oou.
    Ouch.

Well if he is the interim Preside -nt and he's not around till then to Preside over meetings for making this all happen, then can we call in the interim Vice Preside -nt to Preside over meetings and get going. Will he go to the library er something? Shall they appoint you to Preside over meetings.

Too many questions for so early in the morning. Sorry.

Can they both agree to appoint you or something???
    I don't know.

3. shameless_heifer

There is no They Kennykins there is only a WE and where there are three there can be a decision made.

You, Ranger and Rita can vote me in, Temp, until we have a formal vote.

4. Scorpio Kenny

Well. What I mean is that people appoint other people to act in their stead. That's what I meant.

Not like, They, They. LOL
    Ok. So, like I nominate you to Chair. Does Rita or Ranger or Mike second the motion? And WE all vote. Or we could get Zev.

Drag. Sad. Steve. the 11th. We can e-mail him every progression. Right?

Sorry, I just thought that we could get moving on stuff and you could have stuff mail by the 11th. Guess I'll just chill.
    Sad.

I have museum bylaws to create. I'm busy with that for now. so, whatever.
    Mike was on here last night and he was reading through the Articles and Sections.

Love you.

5. shameless_heifer

That's not to say there is only us 4 involved, but there are most always the four of us here at the same time.

Rita gets a vote. I think Rita should head up our Lady's Axillary she has a great mind for detail. She would be good at helping fund raising. A lot of us are 'Old Vendors" and have sustainable ideas on creating a money flow. But that is a couple of paces down the road, but it did pop into the convo so it must be pertinent. Cuz, Love makes the world go round and Money greases the wheel.

I know, first things first.. To me, this is a done deal except for the filing. I say that bc in the Universal Flow, it is already taking place and is on it's way, under grace in the most perfect way.

We must remember that all of this is done for and out of LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. So in our Mission Statement, LOVE should be in there heading out the rest. That is our 'Theme" Everything we came together for was bc Love deemed it so, we are Slaves to Love bc that is the answer to all the questions. That is what comforts us, drives us to pro-create. It is what we search for all our lives to find.

Without Love we are lost and in despair. Love reunited us Love shall keep us together.

We should hold fast to it, it is our connection to the Universe.

Lovins
    cakes

6. shameless_heifer

Kenny hunny bunny, that was not a nay.. I was agreeing with you but I am a humble one and at times do not feel myself worthy of such esteem.

7. Scorpio Kenny

LOL
    esteem. I was hoping that we could build up a full head of esteam. Light a fire under the boiler. Like, Choo Choo! LOL A full head of steam.

Maybe E-steam like E-mail.
    Hey, Ranger. Come and help me with the bad puns, and the plays on words.

8. shameless_heifer

BTW, I was not leaving out Mike at all.. what my intent was that Mike is not here everyday at the same time that we are all on together here. Love you Mike Bedell. I think Mike should absolutely have a vote in everything too.

9. Scorpio Kenny

'Course. Like I said. Mike was on here at 3 a.m. studying the stuff. He's on it. Contribute. Make sound decisions on changes. Mike is active and happening.

10. shameless_heifer

Yes.. exactly what I was saying I did not mean to exclude Mike is the least. He is an Elder and holds much respect.

11. shameless_heifer

I was trying to get a quick fix to the situation and have a temp vote when Ranger/Rita get here so you can send my the stuff today and get the rock rolling.

I did say a family just moved in and it's a bit unheaveled, well my brain, that is. I can pull it together in a Snap. I'm great at multi tasking..lol

12. shameless_heifer

13. Scorpio Kenny

Sorry. But I didn't get what you mean by: "Ranger/Rita get here so you can send my the stuff today and get the rock rolling."

send my the stuff
    ???

if you mean the word "me"
    I sent three e-mail attachments to you

Or do you mean "My stuff" because you made and have stuff.

14. shameless_heifer

i got it.. sorry for the confusion. yes I am to print them out for filing.. I have an 11 month old on my lap.. trying the best I can. I do have it though, so sorry Kenny. I don't mean to be so distracted.

I will be printing it out and when I find out how much the filing fees are we can get that together and file it..

Is that correct?

15. shameless_heifer

I mean the emil docs.. I was unclear on what I was to do with them..

16. Scorpio Kenny

I'm thinking that its this third one:

Formation & Registration
    Certificate of formation for a Texas entity (except nonprofit corporation, cooperative association, PA or LP) (Forms 201, 203, 205, 206) $300

Certificate of formation for a Texas professional association or limited partnership (Forms 204, 207) $750

Certificate of formation for a Texas nonprofit corporation (Form 202) or cooperative association $25

Yes, this one.
    Get that (Form 202) and check what it says.
    If it just $25. that's nothing.

17. Scorpio Kenny

We can ask Zev to advise an to double check all of the final paper work.

18. shameless_heifer

Did you send a copy to Zev, or do I? I could just have him come in and check it out and he can print it out?

19. Scorpio Kenny

The e-mail attachment?
    The first one is the original Sample bylaws, with annotations at the very bottom.

If you sent that attachment out to any of us we can see the sample of what bylaws are. And we can read the line by line annotations and understand even better.

From the sample bylaws, each of us can think about what would work best for us (Good Earth) and each of us could write our own set of bylaws. Our version.

It would also help in understanding and in voting.

I feel that we should vote on each Section of the bylaws, one Section at a time.

20. Scorpio Kenny

Yes, send to Zev.
    Send to All.