where to get such paint brush with embossing?

Discussion in 'Home Decor and Household Tips' started by clairehobby, Dec 24, 2012.

1. clairehobby

clairehobby Member

Just got the new house's key, and i am considering bout the painting of my new house, pinterest is a amazing website, I saw one very popular and repinned paint brush with embossing, but I don't know where to find this kind of brush? and i have asked lots painting store,it is a pity that no one store holds such special brush,is it really hard to find it? anyone can give me suggestions?the diy
    tutorial is also OK.
    [​IMG]

2. karev321

karev321 Banned

Wow these embossed brushes are an amazing idea to paint a wall. I do not know where you get it, but now I am interested too in finding out more about them. Its such an easy way to do something different and unique on your wall. Anyone having any ideas where to find these, please post.

3. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

4. clairehobby

clairehobby Member

Dear karev,i am also looking for them,we both have similar ideas about our walls,someone suggest me to give up it,because very hard to get perfect result

5. clairehobby

clairehobby Member

6. Manservant Hecubus

Manservant Hecubus Master of Funk and Evil

I'd agree with those people. It seems like a nice short cut but unless you're unshakably straight with your rolling technique, it could go really badly.

7. karev321

karev321 Banned

Well now that I am hearing about how wrong one can go with this kind of painting, it seems like I should not try it directly on the room walls. May be painting a wall in the garage with this, for starters could help. But getting this paint brush is what I am looking at now. I am sure its worth a try.

8. clairehobby

clairehobby Member

yes,This is what I am worried about,i am afraid my skill is not proficient enough to make the perfect result.

9. clairehobby

clairehobby Member

very useful idea,Dear Karev321,it is a pity that i have no garage in my new house,looking forward to your sharing.

10. karev321

karev321 Banned

Clairehobby will surely share my experience and add up some pictures, provided I will get the paint brush! I enjoy trying out new things and changing the look of my house often, so looking forward to this experiment.

11. clairehobby

clairehobby Member

Obviously inventor~~wow

12. Manservant Hecubus

Manservant Hecubus Master of Funk and Evil

13. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

That is cool because you can't really mess up your pattern! :2thumbsup:

14. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

i was going to say something similar, it might be worth getting and practice for a while on something nobody will ever see until you get the technique down.

15. martin999

martin999 Members

Can't see the pic :(