College Advice plz

Discussion in 'Higher Ed' started by Cris123456789, Dec 13, 2012.

1. Cris123456789

Cris123456789 Member

Ok so here's my predicament: I want to follow a career in engineering and I want to go to a good college for that, but I also want to be able to chill and smoke my j every once in a while. Any ideas?

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

you can chill and smoke your j every once in a while at harvard. college is infinitely easier than people tell high school kids it is.

i got my bachelor's at the university of toledo (in ohio). i didn't take engineering, but i do know the school was known to have a very good engineering program. and i smoked a lot of weed with some engineering students.

3. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Humbolt State

4. Meliai

Meliai Banned

you can chill and smoke a j every once in a while and do pretty much anything in the world successfully. It isn't going to sap your motivation or make you stupid or anything. Its only when you stay perpetually high that you start running into problems. moderation is key.

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

^hell, you can stay perpetually high and still be successful at college.

6. Cris123456789

Cris123456789 Member

Like what I'm hearing thanks guys

7. Fribzytamine

Fribzytamine Banned

Ok dude well if you work during the day you can always smoke and chill when the work is done! But if you want to lets say dont go to class get stoned all day with engineering. If you are passionate and serious about engineering you should take some responsibility trust me the pay off thing will be MUCH better than the experience you get when you smoke and chill.. Engineering is tough but it should be no reason to hold you off the teachings of engineering really important! (Im not engineering btw lol)

8. jamgrassphan

jamgrassphan Get up offa that thing Lifetime Supporter

I'm not getting the nature of the dilemma.

9. Isadoran

Isadoran Member

My mom got high all through college with a 4.0 GPA. I see no reason why you can't chill and smoke a j while studying engineering.