Heavy Cummer

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by ihateblueballs, Oct 31, 2012.

1. Hannah140

Hannah140 Members

I personally think it's a real turn on when there's alot of cum? When my boyfriend cums in me im normally sitting waiting for it all to come out because there's that much. I get through atleast a couple of hand fulls of tissue before I even get to the toilet... but I find that he cums alot when he's really horney and in the mood on that particular day? On a normal day it's just an average amount.

2 people like this.
  2. JLamore

JLamore Members

I prefer a heavy cummer

2 people like this.
  3. LagunaBeach

LagunaBeach Banned

So does my girlfriend. She loves it all over her tits and face. She loves to play with it. I think she's fascinated by it. However, she has told me that she did not like to swallow huge loads nor did she like it dripping out of her long after.

4. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

I've always been an "average volume" cummer. OTOH, when Steve (the other guy in our threesome) fucked my wife, he'd cum like a fire hose. Not only that, but he could do it two (sometimes three) times in a row, with very little rest in between. My wife loved to have him cum inside her because he'd just pump forever.

5. Silverback64

Silverback64 Members

I really enjoy the feeling of a big load forcing its way up my shaft and flying out. The bigger the volume the greater the thrill. Edging up to that point helps me me come even more. Having your stimulation prolonged by a lover that knows when to stop just before your orgasm is amazing. She only takes it when she's ready blows my ming. Cum delay is delicious.

6. stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove Member

So a guy shooting a big load can be very sexy, but in reality it probably makes a bigger difference for him rather than me. Saying that when I'm feeling particularly horny it is neat to have him shoot lots and lots inside me. Although then there's the big wet spot to deal with, so I suppose I'm sitting on the fence with this one.
    Certainly if I'm swallowing, then not too big of a load is better, but it all depends on the mood.

7. Addicted53X

Addicted53X Members

i dont understand how a women wouldn't like it. My god if i had the validation of seeing loads of white stuff squirt out of my girls vagina when she cummed i would be down there in 1 second flat with my mouth open.

8. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

We are senior couple. I am 63 and my wife is 58. I cum 4-6 shots each time. 1 precum and 1 post cum. I'm lucky I guess to be able to cum this much at my age. My ropes and spasms are strong. My wife likes a good pounding at the end. She also loves to see it explode out of me when I masturbate. I to drink a lot of water.

jmadre likes this.
  9. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

I think I need a live visual in order to give a good honest opinion! :)

jmadre likes this.
  10. SandraAnne

SandraAnne Members

Yes, I have to some degree a fetish for semen, though I'm not crazy about the taste. My husband, if he hasn't ejaculated for a couple of days (rare!) has quite a lot. He doesn't smoke and we rarely eat red meat (mostly vegetarian, we are) so the taste isn't as bad.

11. doc4057

doc4057 Members

Ihateblueballs what is your secret? I would love to be a heavy cummer

12. stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove Member

I don’t know if I have a preference for a heavy or a light cummer. Depends on what’s going on. If he’s cumming in my mouth, I’d probably prefer not too much, but then if he’s cumming inside me I love lots, he can fill me up as much as he wants. It’s erotic to feel how wet and sticky he’s made both of us.

13. Kerri

Kerri Members

I don’t think I really have a strong preference. A big load is a turn on but I would prefer a little less if it’s in my mouth. In the end I don’t give it much thought

jmadre, ahsorandy and Deidre like this.
  14. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

“Heavy cum” is fine as long as it’s not in my mouth. I think it’s sexy anywhere, but in my mouth.

15. Mistress Margaret

Mistress Margaret Site Member

Years ago my husband could produce a very large load when he had not climaxed for a while due to busy schedules etc at the time.

I relished the challenge of swallowing those loads. I referred to them as "super wads."

It was a bit of a turn on and challenge.

Slimdr and Micheal9 like this.
  16. Addicted2MEN

Addicted2MEN New Member

I want to meet one of you heavy cummers.

17. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

Edging seems to yield a greater volume in terms of how much I ejaculate. However, the consistency become thinner compared to, say, the semen ejaculated without edging for an extended period of time. The latter generally has a thicker consistency in my case.

18. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

My cum weight just a little lighter than honey.

19. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

"love piss?" I've never heard of that phrase. lol I learn something new on hip forums every day. :blush:

jmadre and Irminsul like this.
  20. Addicted2MEN

Addicted2MEN New Member

I'm ready for it anytime.