Heavy Cummer

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by ihateblueballs, Oct 31, 2012.

1. tangoDRock

tangoDRock Guest

I wish i could cum heavy loads

2. Sallysmart

Sallysmart Raynstorm Serenade

Dont worry about it. Its not about what You can do at the end, its about how much you enjoyed the sex with your loved one. Was it good? No? Then you both are not making it happen. Might not be a complete match. Yes? Then good for you and her, bet she had fun too and will be there tomorrow for another romp.
    Many guys who brag about what they can put out have forgotten about the real meaning of putting out. I am betting its more rare then shown here for a guy to cum quarts and ropes as claimed.
    If my man was so concerned about his load I would be upset. This is not a trophy event. Its about what we both have achieved, pleasure and a need for each other.
    Yes being a shooter or a squirter would be cool if it happens, but Cant? Who cares. Want to be with each other because you feel a connection in his/her touch,,,,? Ya! The best feeling ever.
    My man's hands on me turns me on immediately. Makes me horny right away even if he is on his way out the door dammit. His talk turns me on. He sends feelings through me I cant explain yet I havent squirted. I dont care but if he left me I would be faced with finding another who could put out the same feelings without him even trying hard.
    Sex is only a part of what we are together, but its awesome every time. Its also about how he wants another run at it right after we thought we pooped (bad choice of words hahaha) each other out already. Big load or three times in one evening? You do the math.
    Dont ever worry about what it looks like if you both want each other and love each other. Its not a game with a score board, its love and its real.

3. jameske91

jameske91 Supporter HipForums Supporter

Sally, what was excellent advice. It shouldn't matter if you can squirt or shoot 6 or 7 ropes. Who cares??? I look forward to feeling and excitement sex brings me and the woman I'm with..

4. Sallysmart

Sallysmart Raynstorm Serenade

My X told me once he could draw pictures on the ceiling with a load. I said "great, the ceiling needs a washing soon, giver and I wont need to hire someone else to wash it. While yer at it hit the curtains too!"
    I never saw anything happen that would worry me about the ceiling nor past the bed onto the floor. Sure its possible but all I want is to be his trophy,,, it was all talk turns out after he saw a skin flick apparently, we were both young. Our dreams are bigger then but we do grow into them in our mid 20s or so.
    Now I look back and wish I had bet him a few hundred bucks he couldnt draw a simple circle or a square on the ceiling

5. nisei_girl

nisei_girl Member

Ok, in general I like the feeling of cum, so I guess a lot more cum would be fun. To tell the truth, I haven't been with many guys who cum in loads. To me cum makes me feel closer to a man. It is like I am absorbing part of him in with my body. Some guys enjoy the look of their own cum dripping out. The dripping part is fun but I am very ticklish and the feeling of it running down has caused me to giggle through a normally tender moment. Oh well.

jmadre and Wilpar like this.
  6. flybigirlsea

flybigirlsea Member

I love the feeling of strong ropes of cum hitting my cervix but on the flip side I am very concerned about odor from leakage when I am working and in close proximity to passengers...what a quandary.

7. Gorana

Gorana Member

I like cum so much. I feel great when I feel ropes of sperm on my face. It gives me a strong image of my partner and I get even more horny. Heavy cumers rule!

8. nisei_girl

nisei_girl Member

Is this turning into a fishing story, where the fish gets bigger every time the story gets told?

jmadre likes this.
  9. lovemeformymind

lovemeformymind Member

I have no idea what happened to change things but until I was 32 every load was quite huge thick and heavy. Shitty enough for me I had a girlfriend for most of my 20s that obviously never liked it. I still have the odd one that's way bigger than usual but nothing compared to when I was young. My girl now loves heavy loads and wants every single one to be as much as possible. If I knew how to control it I'd make it happen but it all varies.

10. herne

herne Member

my loads also vary quite a lot but it seems the more excited I am the more cum comes out

11. tammy126

tammy126 Members

My husband is a very heavy cummer I think guys who like my husband drinks lots of water and it contributes to seman amount. Because on a Marathon night his 1st load is huge but the 2nd or third round is still quite significant. Our friend Allen even on the 1st round is not that heavy and sometimes by the time he cums the second time very little comes out. Now when the husband travels over seas he has a lot of built up sexual tension and comes home and needs relief which I am always willing to swallow that 1st load and honestly sometimes it's so much I almost gag because of the amount. Maybe that's why his balls hang so low all the time.

jmadre, Wilpar and TransJulie like this.
  12. MotoXchika

MotoXchika Members

My husband blew a huge load on my chest last night and used his dick to rub it in.

Thank god for my husband's big dick and heavy cumming

jmadre, TransJulie and gibbiddy like this.
  13. Ferylove

Ferylove Members

My Bf is the same, it is a nice feeling to have his warm semen oozing out and leaking to my thighs, but again this means a lot of tissues and a bigger wet spot on sheets and over and above sticky panties for me

Micheal9 and Running Man like this.
  14. HornyJules

HornyJules Members

I wish my hubby was a heavy cummer. I love to feel the warmth oozing too, but there isn't much of it. I wonder what the turn around time is for drinking more water to having more cum... he isn't a big water drinker but maybe I can convince him to do it for our sex life.

15. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

Sometimes its a prostate issue. If a guy is taking meds to reduce an enlarged prostate the amount of ejaculate can be reduced.

16. OCSurf

OCSurf Members

I can usually cum a lot if I drink a gallon of water earlier in the day. A minimum of 64 ounces at least. I'll end up shooting my load all over her back and ass, soaking a towel on cleanup, lol. I definitely recommend to stop drinking at least 2 hours before pounding the pussy, though. Having to pee right before sex can negatively impact keeping it up.

1 person likes this.
  17. HornyJules

HornyJules Members

18. HornyJules

HornyJules Members

That sound like some nice cum! But If it were me I would say don't stop on the water. Bring on the pee, I want it on my pussy as part of foreplay.

19. TattooedJay

TattooedJay Members

I'd pee on you ;)

20. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

I'm in the "not too much please" camp! I've known guys who ejaculate lots & guys who ejaculate comparatively less, neither makes a jot of difference to how it makes me feel! Like others have said, the big loads just make a bigger mess! And for sure, i would run to the hill screaming if a guy were to attempt to deposit a big load in my mouth......