Nudism may help men relate to women better

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by rushman, Oct 27, 2012.

1. rushman

rushman Guest

I am a 44 yr old male nudist. What I love about nudism is the intimacy you get with people and the vulnerabilty you see. What I love about nudism as a man is you learn so much about womens bodies. I mean when the women you see at a nude beach are everyday normal women. They are not for the most part are noth the pencil thin Madison avenue models or the models on the cover of Cosmo.
    The women at nudist beaches come in all shapes and sizes,such as fat, thin, tall, short, You see their freckles and all. Women are beautiful and shapely. I remember when I initially went to a nude beach in college when I lived in NY( Sandy Hook in New Jersey), I was a shy young man. I went to the beach lay on a towel naked. I was awe struck at the shapely women and how beautiful the female form is. I was amazed at the different variation of nipples and areolas women have. Also the beauty of womens belly buttons. I even was aroused at some of the shapely older women in their 50's and 60's who still had very soft skin. I was amazed how soft womens breasts and skin are.
    One Sunday after I had been on the beach a couple of times, I struck up a conversation with a young girl who sat next to me. We talked about naturism and how men and women can actually learn about each others bodies. I commented to her how she has a beautiful birth mark bny her breasts. She was appreciative. She commented that she liked the fact my penis had a lot of prominent veins on it. She thought it was manly. When she laid on the towel I saw her vaginal area was open and I was amazed at the beauty. The nude beach can be so intimate.
    The point is that day as a young man, i realized how beautiful nudist women are. You see not the pencil thin models on TV but women with feckles, birth marks, and all and you still appreciate their soft femininity.Yes I even can see the beauty and femininity at a women on the beach with strecth or fat marks on their butt. People are people. Nudists com in all shapes and sizes.
    As a nudist man I want to thank nudist women for having the boldness to go against societies norms and be nude at a beach. it actually helps men understand women better and also accept the shapely female form in all its imperfections. When some nudist women lay on thier towels and you see their vaginal area open, these women are so open and confident, and inviting I respect it very much.
    I love hip forums and the plethora of threads on nudism. It seems like more and more women are opening up to naturism and that can help gender relations. For society, men and women must seperate in locker rooms or changing rooms. At a nude beach it is all there out in the open. Avtually its very liberating for both sexes.

2. nldn

nldn Senior Member

I think that it changes your views and you become more accepting of the variety of sizes and shapes people are.

3. ganesha1967

ganesha1967 barefoot bellybearer

Nudism helps in realizing that beauty is not what brainwashing media and corporate advertizing by the fashion and beauty industry want us to believe. Being among naturally nude people of any age, shape and size, I realized that anyone wearing a smile is a beautiful person.

Wiggling bare toes, concluding yet another posting made being bare all over,

~*Ganesha*~