the joy becoming a cocksucker

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by alacavguy, Oct 8, 2012.

1. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

I had a guy suck me not to long ago and I was his first! He was a little shy or should say real shy! I met him at a bar and after we talked a short time I knew what he wanted! We ended up at his place and in a short time we were in his bed! I don't kiss guys but in seconds that's what we did and frankly I must admit I enjoyed it and it wasn't long before we were in a 69! Oh he sucked cock before he was gentle going real slow sucking me but he came right away and boy did he cum! I loved it and I took every bit of his cum! It was long before I came but he couldn't handle it and most of my cum went all over his face! I don't like when that happens but it is what it is!

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  2. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Have you ever suck a guys balls!

3. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

Yes I have sucked a guy's balls. Most men like it, some don't.

4. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

5. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

I just wondered if I was the only guy that suck balls....ha. I'll suck them if they don't have hair but if they do "no way" Some guys really hang!
    One more question...have you ever sucked a black guy! Now they have huge cocks!

6. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Yes I have and do when shaved. Our boyfriend has nice balls and we suck on them all the time. I love my balls sucked too.

7. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Yes, I've sucked a couple black guys cocks. Not all black men have HUGE cocks...However the two I sucked off were pretty damn big and a joy to suck on. Most of the guys I've been with were white and 98% of them were 8-11" so there are plenty of white guys out there with HUGE cocks too.

8. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Your right not all black guys are big! This one black guy I suck now and then has a huge one and he always brags how big he is! I'll tell you one thing about him he has one big head on his cock! He wants my ass but he will never get it! TO BIG!

9. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

I just love having my balls sucked! I cum when ever they get sucked!

10. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I used to say this...My wife has been pegging me (stretching me open) often the last few years to where I asked Tom (our lover) to fuck me with his 9 1/2" cock. We worked him balls deep inside me and ever since the first time I can't get enough of him. He stretches me good and the feeling is amazing.

11. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

I was in this bar I usually go to the other night and this big guy over 6 foot hit on me! I love sucking big cocks and I can take a pretty big one down my throat but this guy was after my ass! I got the hell out of that bar real quick!

12. Bicaptain My Captain

First cock I sucked was a black man and have sucked several since then. Most of them were above average size, never had a huge one, black or white. Loved every cock I have sucked no matter what the size.

13. Mike1026

Mike1026 Members

I'm 67 and married 40 years. We still have sex, mostly with vibrators. I have a couple male friends that get together just to suck each other off. More and more, i don't really mind if I get sucked or not. I love taking a nice cock and slowly making him cum down my throat. I really enjoy giving a great blow job!

14. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Yep, providing him the pleasure he desires with my mouth fulfills his needs and receiving his load fulfills mine :openmouth:

15. Bicaptain My Captain

Mike, you are fortunate to have friends that can get together and suck each other off. I would love to me a member of the Geezers Suck Club.

16. Roger 499

Roger 499 Members

Definitely do it if you are sure about the guy. I am married bi and have had only about 6 cocks in my mouth. Some were great some just ok but I love it.

17. Roger 499

Roger 499 Members

The best part is when your guy is about to cum you feel the head swell and his balls get tight with some guys you can feel the shaft expand and it even better if he grabs your head and forces his cock in your mouth and then the panting and cursing as he squirts his load in your mouth or straight down your throat. Love that feeling that I have been used as a cum dump. Now I could really go for a nice cock in my mouth

18. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Wow you gave me hardon reading your Quote!

19. late_bloomer

late_bloomer Senior Member

I wonder what is the percentage of men who tried it once, and didn't do it again.

20. Roger 499

Roger 499 Members

Good question maybe half. I must admit I wasn’t sure after the first time. Back then it really started when I cross dressed but the first guy had a small dick and very little cum so I think I was disappointed. I always assumed I had an average size but unless I have been unlucky with the guys I have had I am bigger than most. My dream is to find a guy who is hung and has a big load but I guess that’s all cock suckers dream