the joy becoming a cocksucker

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by alacavguy, Oct 8, 2012.

1. Freebird2027

Freebird2027 Members

Everyone should suck at least one cock and eat at least one pussy in their life

2. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

Only one Freebird?

I reckon that one should have a zero after it!

This post should read 'Everyone should suck at least TEN cocks and eat at least TEN pussies in their life'.

I can claim 'YES' to the ten pussies but I'm still working on the ten cocks; wish me luck!!

Girlieknight and Freebird2027 like this.
  3. SpaceSissy

SpaceSissy Expert Knob Polisher

There is just something about a big veiny dick that fascinates and calls for sucking! But forget swallowing that shit! No way!

1 person likes this.
  4. Freebird2027

Freebird2027 Members

How close are you to ten running man??

5. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

I'm up to four now- five if I count my own when I was just about supple enough as a teen!

6. al_s

al_s Guest

Feels so perverted having a dick in your mouth thrusting in and out.

7. Tamarwilliams

Tamarwilliams Members

I have sucked one guy's penis a few times. So sexual, so beautiful, I just swoon with pleasure at the feeling of his sex organ sliding into my mouth. Adore the shape and feel and warmth of his rounded glans, gently sucking on it and hearing his little gasps of pleasure, sexual pleasure that I am giving him. We are both naked as I slowly make love to his penis, my own erection stiff between my legs, two bisexuals enjoying the carnal pleasures together...

Girlieknight and Running Man like this.
  8. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

Very good post Tamar. I couldn't have put it better myself and I agree with you 100%.

I've only sucked cock a few times but it really is a wonderful feeling as you put your mouth around the shaft. The feeling of his cock hardening in your mouth is so erotic; I'm getting hard thinking about it right now!

9. Nudebob

Nudebob Members

I'm a proud cock sucker! The feel of a hot penis in your mouth and throat is grand. The taste of precum and then finally the gush f hot semen is something else. I Iove it.

jsb and BiLarry55 like this.
  10. BiLarry55

BiLarry55 Banned

I am Cock Sucker and Very Proud to call myself a Cock Sucker.

11. jsb

jsb Member

I am a proud cock sucker. I have eaten 5 pussies and sucked 8 cocks 7 of which came in my mouth
    and one came in my ass.

1 person likes this.
  12. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

this comment comes up often - I'm guessing there are millions who feel the same way

13. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

very nicely put

1 person likes this.
  14. AS long as they are clean there is nothing better than a cock in my mouth throbbing just before it cums in my mouth

Steve Roberts likes this.
  15. I love sucking cock it is the first thing I think about in the morning I have dentures which I take out for a great blow job

TopMan1955 likes this.
  16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Really? So you open your eyes, no, not even. You self consciously start to wake from deep sleep and your first conscious thought is you took your dentures out and can give a good blowjob? Lol

The lack of imaginative posts and poor grammar are the reason you guys bounce around Internet forums without any luck or have a comprehensive chat to anyone.

Need to up your game.

Spg100 likes this.
  17. Addicted2MEN

Addicted2MEN New Member

The best thing is everything. I love to hear and see my bf look on his face.

badrabbit likes this.
  18. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

FIXED......:smile:

Cheers Glen.

19. Loader

Loader Members

I hadn't had the opportunity to suck a cock for a very long time but when I did the other day, I felt so in control and made the guy blow are very large load. He said it was great. I forgot just how good fresh cum tastes. ready to do it again soon.

jsb and snowmanb2 like this.
  20. jsb

jsb Member

The joy is the anticipation of the load of cum you will soon be tasting as you suck his cock. That moment when you
    feel his sperm exploding in your mouth as he moans with pleasure is a real turn on.