the joy becoming a cocksucker

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by alacavguy, Oct 8, 2012.

1. alacavguy

alacavguy Guest

i am working towards sucking for the first time what is the joy of sucking another man

Andys50 likes this.
  2. KewlDewd66

KewlDewd66 Member

Dude, if this is a fulfillment of your sexual fantasy, go for it.
    You wanted something, and you got it.
    KD

KC69 and Well I'm curious like this.
  3. sockfetish

sockfetish Member

You have to do it to know. I wanted to for so long and after I finally did I wish I'd been doing it for years. I had plenty of opportunity but thought it was "wrong". Now I think It's right.

4. alacavguy

alacavguy Guest

do you proudly care the title cocksucker

5. oldschool2013

oldschool2013 Member

i wanted to try for along time and i finally did it now i cant get enough i have sucked quite a few and each time is just as good as the first! but now i know what i am doing and i get the guy to cum usally in the first few min!

6. oldschool2013

oldschool2013 Member

i do call myself a cocksucker

Inthepark likes this.
  7. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

I don't get the appeal of dicksucking. It seems like fags are much more into it than sluts. I just do it to get the guy hard.

8. Marebare

Marebare Member

I love giving bj's to my man, it makes me feel powerful that I can get him to cum just by using my mouth. And I love to swallow his man mustard!

9. bibearman

bibearman Member

I too would like to give cock sucking a try...haven't done it yet, but would like the experience

10. oldschool2013

oldschool2013 Member

i tryed sucking a dildo first and liked it but it was nothing like the real thing!! after i sucked my first cock, i was worried i wouldnt do it right or it wouldnt feel good, but it turned out just fine i sucked him for about 10 mins and he got off real good!!! now i have been told i am very good and it just gets me off to suck cock, i am getting hard just typing this!

Steve Roberts and bgeasy69 like this.
  11. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

And Judging By Your Bad Attitude, I Doubt You Are Very

Good At It Anyway...[​IMG].

Cheers Glen.

Curiouscayman and tumbling.dice like this.
  12. Soarin'

Soarin' Guest

This is something I certainly need to try soon. I've been curious about this for years, just recently have become comfortable enough with my sexuality to turn those fantasies into a reality.

13. bibearman

bibearman Member

I too have wanted to do it for awhile. I tend to lick my lips upon seeing a guy suck off another guy, like am I next? :) I would love to feel a guys cock get hard and cum in my mouth.

14. Soarin'

Soarin' Guest

I know exactly how you feel. I had a few great opportunities to make this happen in college too, but I just wasn't ready or too scared to act on it. I had 2 gay roommates at different points in school and should have opened up to them more about my own gay feelings. They could have at least brought me out with them and maybe meet a guy or have some fun with them. (One of them in particular was super cute.)

I ended up only going to a gay bar once and danced with a guy. We kissed but I was too shy to actually go home with him. :c

15. bibearman

bibearman Member

I have sucked on a fairly good sized dildo to get the idea, and than when done sucking on it, put some lube on it and had a good time with it.

Girlieknight likes this.
  16. Soarin'

Soarin' Guest

Sucking on a dildo just doesn't do it for me. I think a lot of the appeal for me is the idea of getting a guy hard and pleasuring him.

Also... a dildo won't cuddle me afterwards lol.

17. bibearman

bibearman Member

I would agree Soarin, no cuddling which I would really prefer afterward, and it doesn't really do the same thing, but it gives me the idea of having something that big in my mouth, versus nothing. The REAL thing, I can only assume, would be much better!!

18. oldschool2013

oldschool2013 Member

i have sucked a few cocks in my life and i dont mind sucking a small cock but i have to admit i large cock at about 7 to 8 inches is soo hot, i mean the first time i had a cock down my throat was such a turn on!!! i gagged some but once i got used to the cock down my throat, pure pleasure!!!

KC69 and Girlieknight like this.
  19. Ausguy90-

Ausguy90- Guest

Same. I need that softer, warmer feel of a cock and the warmth of cum flooding my mouth

Andys50 and LetmeSUCKuDry like this.
  20. Rabbit420

Rabbit420 Member

I'm with you only I'd have to find the right cock to put in my mouth.