Real stories from the suicidal amongst

Discussion in 'Pure Bull' started by War John, Sep 25, 2012.

1. War John

War John Member

Tell your suicidal stories here.

I'll go first. Today I got me two knives, packed them in my coat pockets, took the local buses out, and went up to a police department far away. But I chickened out at the last minute at the front of the police station because I wasn't sure how it would go down. I made a failed attempt for suicide by cop today. I ditched the knives at a bench near by. Looks like I'm not cut out for suicide by cop. That I know now. I'll have to go for dehydration or hypothermia. Hypothermia sounds more relieable. It's just that I have to wait till it gets cold, and I don't really like to wait. Dehydration would be a little bit complex because I'll have to stay outside like a bum for 3 full days for it to work. Rain would be a problem. Can't just do dehydration at the house I'm in right now because it is a group home with staff watching you and sh-t. My parents kicked me out of the house a year and a month ago.

Got that off my chest. Next! Tell me I aint the only one sucidal on Hipforms.

2. War John

War John Member

Only good news todays is I came across a store that was selling red bull. Bought a 12 oz of it. My first time trying red bull. Now I know Monster is the best energy drink out of the more popular ones. It's also the best tasting too.

3. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

Don't do it John...I've read some of your posts and think you're a really nice guy with a good sense of humor...Why not just get a bottle of red wine and settle down with a good book for the night eh? That's what I do when I feel like this.

4. Shivaya

Shivaya Y'a rien de trop beau pour la classe ouvrière.

You may not be, but people who are suicidal don't usually brag about it like it's a cool thing. Some people are in so much pain that they don't see any other way of finding solace. Some suicidal people are terrified of even hearing the word suicide, because they fear it will eventually come to this, even though it is the last thing they want. Becasue they suffer EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Your thread really fucking pisses me off dude. Stop your cries for attention. If you want to get help get help. Stop acting like a moron. Being suicidal doesn't make you cool. At all.

If you are really suicidal, don't do it. GET HELP. Things always get better with time, this I promise you. There are people who have been through so much that you wouldn't even understand how they overcame - but they did. GET HELP.

If you are just some dumb kid trying to get attention, find another way to do it, because what you are doing is really bad right now.

ENOUGH WITH THE SUICIDE THREADS DUDE

5. Shivaya

Shivaya Y'a rien de trop beau pour la classe ouvrière.

And I know I might seem harsh, but seriously dude. It's not cool.

By all means, if you think I can help or need someone to talk to, please PM me.

6. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

What if the cops just wounded or tazed you? then you’re up shits creek without a paddle and looking at 20-30 years for attempted murder [​IMG]

hotwater

7. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

I see that Sept 21st thing is working out well, war john... Have fun with that.

8. MamaPeace

MamaPeace Senior Member

Ah dude. Suicide isn't the way. September 21st comes round every year, if that's why your angry.

Just chill man.

9. PeaceInTime

PeaceInTime Member

Are you.. boasting?

10. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

I Have No Idea What The Connection Between Suicide

And Sept 21st Is...:confused:.

Can Someone Enlighten Me Please...:).??

Cheers Glen.

11. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

According to some predictions and prognosticators (i.e. War John) the world was suppose to end on september 21st [​IMG]

hotwater

12. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Damn, I Must Have Slept In That Day And Missed It...:(.

Nevermind, There's Another One Coming Up On Dec 21st...[​IMG].

Cheers Glen.

13. The shoe waffles

The shoe waffles Guest

I'm like crazy insane suicidal and messed up but there's still a couple things I gotta do first! The weird thing is that I'm not depressed in any way and I'm simply just tired of living on earth. Nor is this a "silent call for help" like I've been told (pisses me off cuz its so much bullshit) in fact I have a date set and I just can't wait it's like going to Disney land as kid!

14. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

John:

You're being a bitch, you could have easily killed yourself with two knives. How on earth do you think you could go like a week without breaking down and drinking something (or being taken to the ER and put on an IV) or days in the cold (that might not even be cold enough, or you'll end up in the ER anyways)?

Huh?

Or lay your head accross a high speed rail line, it'll lop it cleanly off. If you want to be proper you can even set down a basket for it.