my meditation teacher.

Discussion in 'Gurus' started by inkgal8290, Sep 23, 2012.

1. inkgal8290

inkgal8290 Member

this is an introduction to my beloved meditation teacher. he taught me in 1991...NEVER hs anyone bestowed such an enduring and loved gift upon me. i am honored to be associated with this man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNy-SWJ4G-U"]Vedic Meditation Teacher Thom Knoles - How Meditation Works - YouTube

2. inkgal8290

inkgal8290 Member

hi heres some more interesting stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeJffXeH_II"]Thom Knoles interview with GeneroCity - YouTube

i had many private talks with Thom. he taught me much. personally i must admit im no great example of mental health as my genetics where real messey and i have defects of personality.
    i think i have been very attached to the relitive world and in some way love ignorance. this love of ignorance (the buddists call it maya) is part of ignorance.
    however the good news is that i find in vedic meditation a promise that is comming true every day in my life as i practice on a regular basis.
    it gets better.
    any other meditators who want to give feed back on the videos and meditation practice.
    there is another teacher like ,an australian woman called "Isha Judd" ever heard of her?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmfktwjxaFM"]Isha Judd: embracing your greatness - YouTube
    cheers ink8290

3. Chodpa

Chodpa Senior Member

you are the upaguru
    teachers make money

4. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Excuse me, but I think they both need whacked on the head with a rolled up newspaper.

5. Chodpa

Chodpa Senior Member

Why, because they're self deluded?

What gets me most is in religion and politics people build up huge castles in the air for others to live in, but there is simply no reality to them.

If you decide to live there you're tithed and taxed.

6. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

They smell of false piety, but that is just an observation based on what was posted. Beside it wold be fun just to see what they would do.

7. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

When I was little bitty baby my momma used to rock me in the cradle.
    Later the girl down the street taught me to french kiss, then
    I became a baby cradle rocker.

The universe is made of information. Life is instructive.
    We are all taught and we all teach, all the time.

8. Chodpa

Chodpa Senior Member

the first guy has some cool rudraksha beads but he ripped off the TM movement

the dark hared wench needs a better stylist - I hate too much makeup
    it distracts from jesus or jim jones or whomever