Cumming on pictures

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Shinobi-UK, Sep 10, 2012.

1. Shinobi-UK

Shinobi-UK Member

More a thread for the guys I suspect along with a few girls with excellent control and perfect aim. Do you cum on pictures of celebrities or non-celebs that you find hot? I do and I know the whole cum picture thing has sparked a sizable underground scene especially when talking about cumming on pictures of celebrities. So have you heard about it? Do you do it? Do you think the idea of it is weird? Share those thoughts that is why we are here.

2. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

I think it's fucken stupid.

2 people like this.
  3. happypills

happypills Member

Never heard of this at all. Why not find a living breathing to cum on?

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i tried once, and i still can't see what's on that part of my computer screen.

5. Zebb

Zebb Member

I've heard of it. I saw a Yahoo group dedicated to it too. Didn't join. I believe they call it a tribute when you cum on someone's photo.

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Every random on MSN wants me to send them pics so they can webcam themselves cumming over them.

No thanks.

Waste of ink.

7. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

When I masturbate I do it for the sensation & have little interest in how the seminal release is directed. In fact, the only concious interest I have is to do my best to catch as much as possible in the well formed by the fold of skin between the thumb & forefinger, pressing against the shaft of the penis, which allows for an easier clean up.

8. 2k2civic

2k2civic Member

Seems like a waste of cum to me lol. I can honestly say that I've never had the desire to cum on a picture, I'd rather cum on the rug then waste the time of printing out a pic to cum on.

9. Ivory62

Ivory62 Senior Member

I came on some pictures once. Had to buy a new repair manual for my VW after that.

1 person likes this.
  10. JoeBone

JoeBone Member

Only by accident. When I was a kid, I had a crush on the girl who lived at one of the houses where I used to dog sit. There was a pic of her in a bathing suit on their refrigerator. I got a little too close to it while I was whacking off and blew some of my load onto it. Ah, youth.

11. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

Most parents fasten their kids' latest works of art to the fridge with magnets.

12. JoeBone

JoeBone Member

It was a work of art. Especially when I was through with it.

13. Victoria_Zecret

Victoria_Zecret Member

I emailed a guy a naked picture of me once and he printed it out, came on it, then took a picture of the printed out picture of me with his cum all over it and emailed it back to me.

I thought it was pretty hot.

2 people like this.
  14. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

Seems like a waste of a good picture and one more thing to worry about besides physical pleasure.

15. Son of John

Son of John Banned

I had a friend a few years back, who lived far enough away we could not get together in person, so we sent each other naked photos of our wives. We would jack-off and cum on the photos, then after the cum dried, we would send them back. It was great for us each to see the photos of our wives' naked bodies, with the other guy's cum dried on them.

16. Rubbrat8

Rubbrat8 Guest

I have a friend I have pics of I've jerk off so many times on her can't even count ill never have her but feels like I'm close to her. Managed to steal some of her panties adds to fantasy.

17. benchpress

benchpress Guest

I like watching vids of guys cumming on cuties !

18. PhotoDude

PhotoDude Member

I don't. Mainly because I don't understand it, because it ruins the photo. But hey, to each their own, right?

19. skirk

skirk Member

I have.Some girls like to see you cum on their photograph.Any hotties if you fancy it,PM some pics :)

20. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

I see Zebb has already mentioned it, but yes, it's called "tributing". It is also a pretty popular practice on a particular website I frequent. I personally have never done this myself, but I might consider it if the right girl comes along, and the circumstances happened to be right. Although, I personally don't really see the appeal in it, and luckily enough, most of the girls I've been talking to agree with me on that. In fact, some of the girls downright hate the idea.