Showering together.

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Louise0x, Sep 10, 2012.

1. Louise0x

Louise0x Guest

So, this question seems a little silly, but here goes..
    My boyfriend is REALLY interested in taking a shower together, but I'm not so sure.
    I'm really body consious, and I don't like the way I look.
    Any tips or pointers?

2. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

what exactly are you looking for pointers on?

3. Louise0x

Louise0x Guest

On how I can gain the confidence to do it I guess.

4. Louise0x

Louise0x Guest

Yes, many many times. I know it's really silly.

5. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

Just suck it up and do it. Remember that he doesn't see you the same way you see you; focus on his reaction not your shyness, and have fun.

6. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Or you could do it like they do in England and not take showers

1 person likes this.
  7. MissVixy

MissVixy Guest

Just remember its a bit of fun, if your worried how you look get up close and personal in there with the water pouring over you and you'll soon find your stride. Get down there and give him an awesome slippery bj then get him to return the favour. Just remember its a novelty and is fun, try not to over think it!

8. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

If you're already sexual partners, then what's the problem?

Sharing a shower can be a most enjoyable experience. As well as sharing the slipperiness of soapy skin, it's also useful to wash each other's back, and general areas out of your own reach.

It's also a pleasant form of foreplay, as well as 'post-play', for cleaning up afterwards.

9. sexyman12494

sexyman12494 Guest

Just relax and enjoy...he will think you are beautiful and sexy. My gf has been a bit nervous about me seeing her naked too...even after we have just had sex..but I tell her how beautiful and hot and sexy she is and she is starting to get more comfortable about it.. And we have taken showers together.

10. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

When you get out of the shower, your tits will be sparkling clean. :)

On a more serious note, do not let him wash you between your legs. He has no practice at it and soap will get where it shouldn't.

11. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

And the reverse is likely true! For the real cleaning, it can be DIY and then a mock without the soap. Or get peppermint soap and a copy of fifty shade of grey.

( you think I'm kidding)

Make sure something has traction if you actually have sex in the shower.
    I'm incredibly clumsy, so it is foreplay.

12. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Do it with the lights out or dim when you shower. There is nothing better than getting soaped up by your girlfriend in all the right places, and returning the favor.

13. hot thoughts

hot thoughts Member

trust me , there is nothing hotter than fucking in the shower... you will love it

14. dixie_pixy

dixie_pixy HighMandi

I'm not a fan of shower sex.

But why be afraid to shower with a guy that's already seen you nekkid? Even if you aren't having sex. You COULD shower with the lights off but let's be realistic here... people!! It's a very silly question! All you gotta do is relax.

It is funny though. Just be wary if he drops the soap too much!

15. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

cheeky - but then I'm in Scotland...........

Simon :sunny:

16. Ivory62

Ivory62 Senior Member

Heads up to OP. If he's your BF, and he's already banging you, then he thinks you're hot. Enjoy that feeling. At all opportunities.

The worst thing a woman can do (and I don't mean to sound harsh or critical, apologies if it seems that way) is to let her own body image perceptions interfere with her partner's enjoyment.

Get naked. Strut around in front of him. Revel in the fact that he wants to be near you, in you, on you. So what if you have a few extra pounds, or stretch marks, or whatever? I dated a bikini model once. Gorgeous, perfect body. Worst fuck ever. After that I dated a chick who could charitably be called a bit chubby. She was AMAZING in the sack (and the kitchen, and the elevator, and the pool...). It was like fucking a cement mixer full of warm honey. One of the best around. And she was always flaunting her body. very hot lady.

just my 2c.

17. 2k2civic

2k2civic Member

Best quote ever!

18. Ryan090

Ryan090 Members

Once had sex with my gf in the bath before, was one of the best times we had, got nice and deep in her and she was pretty much screaming as I fucked her.

19. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Even if you don't fuck in the shower it's great foreplay. You soap him down from head to toe, he soaps you down. Then dry each other off and head to bed!

20. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

do it with the lights off then he wont see you....not that he hasnt seen you before. sorry if i sound crazy, now you know how crazy you sound.

21. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

You are probably a lot more critical of your body than your boyfriend is. I don't like sex in the shower, but I like showering together before sex. Do it, and I'll bet you get no complaints from your boyfriend.