Gabapentin has some bizzare properties

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by CherokeeMist, Sep 1, 2012.

1. Chrissy1808

Chrissy1808 Members

I am from north east of England and have been addicted for heroin for over 20 yrs now, I also take 85ml of methadone, hooked on all the sleepers going and even pre-gabapentin. I withdrawal big time as u can imagine, around our way we are flooded with fake prescription drugs and the w/d from zopiclone is unreal but for some reason taking just the gabas and not the pre-gabs it miraculously takes away most w/ds, not all of them but most. The crazy thing is when the doc took me off the pre-gabs I went mental in the surgery but looking back now I am on just the gabas it was the best move ever. Best move of all tho is don't do any of it in the 1st place but that's easy to say after u have already made the mistake

1 person likes this.
  2. Chrissy1808

Chrissy1808 Members

do to others as they do to you then f&£k off before the filth get there

3. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

I take gabapentin for chronic pain. Its effects are pretty mild but it helps take the edge off, numb the sharpness of the pain on bad days. I can only take it a few days a week because tolerance develops extremely quick and they become useless. Some days it kicks in way better than others and I suspect it depends on what I've eaten. Seems to work best with a cup of coffee or some cola, I guess to help metabolize quicker. It feels like a mild body stone, but not heavy, almost light. Sometimes with a euphoric feeling or a lest some kind of better mood.

It takes me about 1200mg over two hours to feel anything. From what I understand, your body can only process so much per hour. For me it seems to average 300mg every 30 minutes. If you take too much at once then a lot of it ends up getting expelled as waste before processed into your brain. This is why staggering is more effective than taking it all at once. This has also got to be much better on your organs.

4. happydude_60

happydude_60 Senior Member

I'm taking it today as an addition to hydrocodone for serious back pain. It's designed for neuropathy, but at the dose I'm on (4-5g) it seems to work very nicely for back pain. I literally couldn't bend over a few hours ago and now I'm feeling fine. Good buzz too.

5. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

I've gone as high as 11,400mg of gabapentin and shit can definitely get strange. Another time, I ate 8,000mg or gabapentin with 750mg of pregabalin(Lyrica), along with 2mg of Xanax, 20mg of Ambien and a line of H. I was feeling nice, but shit was very strange. lol

​I wouldn't recommend trying that, btw. It turned out fine, but I had a high tolerance to all of those drugs, except the heroin, and it still could've killed me.

6. happydude_60

happydude_60 Senior Member

Yeah, it gets strange. At about 5,000mg I begin to see things moving at the edge of my vision. It's kind of sedating at that dosage too, and makes me hungry.