Capricorn women and games they play

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by GemGem, Sep 1, 2012.

1. GemGem

GemGem Guest

I know they are hot and cold, but why cant they communicate. I got stood up last night by the Capi girl Im after, she said she'd call but she didnt. All she had to do was make one call and Id have made other plans and salvaged my night. Im a Gemini by the way, but a good one.
    Is she playing some mind game here, is this a test?
    Does anyone here know anything, any deep insight into the strange behaviour and mind workings of Capi women??
    I admit, cant stop thinking about her now after the stunt she pulled.

2. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

The two capi women in my life.....my mom, and a tennis friend, drive me nuts. However, it's not from no-show stunts, its that they are wishy washy.

3. GemGem

GemGem Guest

So should I be more persistant, will she think Ive flaked if I just quit.

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

most women play games, regardless of their birthday.

Joie3 and Scratched like this.
  5. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

Yes. She wants to find out how smart you are. :D

1 person likes this.
  6. Dancing til Dawn

Dancing til Dawn Senior Member

I am a Capricorn and I always call if I cant make something or let people know - I am certainly not wishy washy ........

Fact is you fell for a inconsiderate female that has nothing to do with her star sign.

I find it funny someone who would generalize like that..

To get any idea of the person you would need a birth chart done, even then its not 100% depends on who does it and how experienced they are at astrology.
    Good luck in love
    :love:

7. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

so baby... wanna come back to my place.. play some pass the parcel? :love:

8. GemGem

GemGem Guest

tell me more please..shes so elusive.

9. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

And asking the internet about the time of year she was born as an explanation for her poor behavior pretty much failed the test.

10. GemGem

GemGem Guest

Doesnt explain why youre here then..

11. Oreocookiemadness

Oreocookiemadness Member

My FORMER friend was a capricorn female with the nastiest temper I've ever encountered. Finally decided the friendship just wasn't worth it any more. Sad to say, but I'm better off without her. We'd been friends since the 8th grade and ended things in April 2010. Just couldn't deal with her caustic personality.

12. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Me?

I'm here to tell you that you're being a jackass, she's an untrustworthy bitch, and it's not because of the time of her birth, but because she's an untrustworthy bitch.

13. dixie_pixy

dixie_pixy HighMandi

I'm a cap. We can be wishy-washy, but it's rare for me to have an off day.

I believe in testing men, my husband anyway. To an extent. He tests me too, and admits too it. It wouldn't surprise me that she wouldn't call, but Caps are also very well organized and perfection seekers, so it's weird that she would stand you up. That's just a bitchy woman right there!

I wouldn't hope she would turn you away from Capricorns all together. We can be very romantic and extremely loyal!

14. windy

windy Member

I am Capricorn and yes I would have done the same thing. I have done this countless times and i don't know if it has anything to do with being Capricorn or just not being able to say no to a persons face. Probably the latter. This is only with men though. They intimidate me.

15. Neem

Neem Members

Shitty I am a capricorn and yes we can be quite cold and hot at times but we are a very personal and loving star sign, maybe she got nervous, I know I do and most people of the same sign are quite prone to it seems. Hope the best for you.

16. Crystal_Nocked

Crystal_Nocked Members

My wife Robyn is a Cappy and she has never exhibited ANY of the traits you mentioned.

Such is an example of why I have always been highly skeptical of the credibility and accuracy of Astrology.

Cheers.

17. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

I'm kinda thinking she didn't call because she's not that into you, not because she's a Cap.

1 person likes this.