Anyone else think the moon landing was a fake?

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by NikBvbSixx, Aug 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. psychedelicpiper

psychedelicpiper Member

There's a good documentary, including footage of the crew placing mirrors while they're in orbit to make it appear they're far away.

And I don't even usually think about the flag as evidence. The biggest evidence: Van Allen radiation belts. And if you're skeptical about that, then ask the crew that flew the farthest manned space mission besides the supposed moon landings. This is going off the top of my head, but the crew experienced flashes of light in their eyes and some uncomfortable conditions (such as nausea) because of the power of these radiation belts. And they were nowhere near the moon, but they were some distance away from Earth's orbit.

But yeah, I agree with those saying that, does it really matter? I believe the moon landings were faked, but I'm not riled up over it like others. I'm just like meh. I mean, I saw an interesting thread and thought I'd contribute, but I honestly haven't thought about this subject in years.

EXACTLY! And besides, they were in the middle of a cold war. The last thing they needed to do was to find a reason for America to get even more pissed off, and drive them over the edge.

Plus, the Soviet Union didn't have the technology for manned space flight either, so how could they possibly get back at them? They weren't willing to fake it.

2. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

What does Van Allen Belt radiation have to do with whether or not the moon landing was real?

3. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

:smilielol5:

Maybe you should take a look at this;

http://www.wwheaton.com/waw/mad/mad19.html

4. jamgrassphan

jamgrassphan Get up offa that thing Lifetime Supporter

I'm not entirely convinced that the moon itself isn't fake. heh.

5. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

6. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

Oh I see, this answered my question. The original postulation was so absurd I never considered he thought Apollo was going through the belt so slow as to render humans incapable of surviving it. Holy fucking shit.:banghead: I was also confused by him because similar symptoms happen from cosmic solar radiation - it's very normal and frequent for astronauts, so I had assumed there was something a little more to the 'real proof'. I feel humor welling up in my belly... but it's just not enough to make me smile.

7. psychedelicpiper

psychedelicpiper Member

Laugh all you want, I think a 1969 moon landing sounds more ridiculous rather than the other way around. I find less loopholes in the moon landing being faked than it being real.

I guess even when a corrupt government is involved on such a high scale, you can still convince people anything if it has to do with science.

Not going to get into a debate, though. Just speaking my mind.

8. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

But why are you not interested in the evidence that closes the loopholes you speak of?

9. BeachBall

BeachBall Nosey old moo

The Appollo programme was HUGE ... there were thousands and thousands of people involved in making the moonshot happen. And ... if it was fake, then there were several hundreds (at least) who must have known that they were setting up an elaborate hoax.

And in 43 years since then, NOT ONE of those hundreds of people has decided that it would be far better to sell their story to the papers and retire to some tropical paradise than simply stay shtum about it.

Now, if it really WERE a hoax, then THAT is the most bizarre aspect of it at all. Because, in the whole history of history itself, there are very VERY few examples of a huge number of people all being sworn to secrecy over something, and then remaining silence in the fact of highly profitable opportunities to let the cat out of the bag.

So I'm sorry, all you conspiracy theorists ... but since I have only ever heard this suggestion from outsiders who are pissing into teh tent, and never once from an insider who is pissing out of the tent ... well, I just don't believe it.

10. papa wolf

papa wolf Member

Yeah I agree with this . It was real and I think it did happen . All those theories have been disproven .

However , one could argue that many were involved in the Rosewell cover up too . And only now after all these years some have come forward . The powers that be have enough power to intimidate and silence people for ever if they wish . And I do believe an alien craft was recoverd at Roswell . Silence was kept by many involved people for well over 55 years or longer . Of course they didn't have the means of computers then either , and it was harder to reach out in truth to a controlled media following black out orders. As it would of been for the Apollo 11 moon landing in 69 too . But I believe the moon landing was a true event . But again if they want it silenced , they can and do get just that . If they think it's important enough to national security .

11. psychedelicpiper

psychedelicpiper Member

Not all the loopholes I'm considering, but I'm not looking to get into a lengthy in-depth discussion.

Take that as me not being able to defend myself, or as me just not feeling like dedicating the time and effort to back myself up when I've got life going on.

12. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAp9sFVdERQ"]Run away! - Monty Python and the Holy Grail - YouTube

13. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

I think a soviet craft would be a likely "alien" unidentified flying object....

"alien" would even make sense as a codeword to describe it during search and recovery.

In 47 the cold war was on, who had more nukes was a question already, etc etc etc.

It would make sense if that was the beginning of our back-and-fourth aggressive flights over each other's territory, and the beginning of shooting them down.

14. psychedelicpiper

psychedelicpiper Member

LOL If you knew me, then you'd know I get really carried away when I try to defend myself. Thing is, I've got more important things to be placing my efforts towards. Like replacing my CD collection.

15. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Yes and ppl who believe it have NO PROOF other than the word of nasa: WHICH MEANS JACK SHIT!!

http://stuffucanuse.com/fake_moon_landings/moon_landings.htm

In my conclusion,the only people who believe it was real ARE SHEEPLE who are asleep,etc......

16. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

No proof?

Wow, you really are a complete idiot.

17. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I'm the same about this new world that supposedly lies across the atlantic ocean.

18. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

to another 40 years of moon landing conspiracies....

19. autophobe2e

autophobe2e Senior Member

i think if you clicked on the link he posted, you'd definitely see something that would change your mind :D

20. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

I've been reading dude111's post's for a long time.
    I'm sure he believes all those photos are the genuine article. ;)

21. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

What proof do you have OTHER THAN PICTURES FROM NASA????

You dont know if they are real or not!!!! (Nasa is MAINSTREAM BS and shouldnt be blindly trusted)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.