Watching your man masturbate. Turn on or Turn off?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by hotdamandcheese, Aug 8, 2012.

1. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

When it comes to me, my wife "doesn't seem to mind" if I masturbate in front of her.
    With her boyfriend though, she really likes it when he sends her videos of him masturbating. I'm sure when they're together though, he's likely not masturbating, as she wants his cock in her mouth or penetrating her deeply

FredBrice likes this.
  2. You me and coffee

You me and coffee Members

I used to love it when we first started dating. Now I'd rather have his big cock in my pussy.

3. JS420

JS420 Members

My wife and I love to watch each other masturbate.Sometimes we do it to tease each other.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  4. My wife seems to like it. She says she does and we do it pretty regularly. Our lives are really busy and its hard to find time for a decent sex session except on the weekends so during the week she will often say “i’m getting in the shower. Why dont you come in the bathroom and watch and jack off for me?” I will go in and she will be washing herself and shaving and ill be right outside the glass stroking my cock the entire time for her. She’ll say “dont you cum yet”. “You cum when i tell you”. She’ll get finshed and open the shower door and motion me to come closer and stand in front of her. She’ll grab her vibrator and squat down directly in front of me and say “ok, you can cum now”. I know what she wants and i jack off until i shoot ropes of cum all over her. Then i get to watch her cum with my cum all over her face and tits. Its amazing. Sex with someone you have no inhibitions with is the best!

she has said she loves watcing guys cum.