Click to shop at Sensi Seed Company
Photo
- - - - -

Watching your man masturbate. Turn on or Turn off?

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#61 freespiritedone

freespiritedone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationMiddle of the woods

Posted February 13 2017 - 10:20 PM

Big
turn on to watch!

Edited by freespiritedone, February 13 2017 - 10:33 PM.

#62 Candybuttons

Candybuttons

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts
  • LocationEh!

Posted February 13 2017 - 10:58 PM

Definitely a turn On! It would be hard to watch and not touch him though, I would have to start masterbating while I watched!
  • Micheal9 likes this

#63 Panama Jack

Panama Jack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted February 14 2017 - 05:25 AM

Just like naturegrl,my wife and I masturbate regularly. Alone and together. We are a senior couple and know the health benefits of masturbation. She will tease me with a masturbation show. She knows it is a big turn on for me. I masturbate for her as well. At my age, I am lucky that I can still cum a good load. 4-6 shots. Yes, love to see me masturbate.

#64 Keeksters

Keeksters

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationSacramento

Posted February 16 2017 - 12:29 AM

Just to watch him isn't much of a turn of for me, though I enjoy watching him do it while playing with me if that makes sense
  • Uncut likes this

#65 My6T942

My6T942

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted March 19 2017 - 01:06 AM

I often fantasize of my wife catching me while I masturbate. I often wonder if she'd be embarrassed by it or if she'd secretly keep watching. I'm debating on weather I should let her catch me (given the timing and circumstances were right). Knowing that she's watching me is a serious turn on for me. Any help would be appreciated.

#66 BirdFlu

BirdFlu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted March 20 2017 - 02:44 PM

Turn OOONNNNNN!!!
  • bry75 likes this

"I don't mean to be a diva, but some days you wake up and you're Barbara Streisand."
- Courtney Love

#67 BirdFlu

BirdFlu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted March 20 2017 - 03:49 PM

I often fantasize of my wife catching me while I masturbate. I often wonder if she'd be embarrassed by it or if she'd secretly keep watching. I'm debating on weather I should let her catch me (given the timing and circumstances were right). Knowing that she's watching me is a serious turn on for me. Any help would be appreciated.

Let her know you're into her watching. See what she thinks. Don't just spring it up on her. No pun intended.

"I don't mean to be a diva, but some days you wake up and you're Barbara Streisand."
- Courtney Love