LOTS of fake acid going around. It's really a chemical called NBOME!

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Mr.Writer, Aug 7, 2012.

1. deleted

deleted Visitor

this is true. however this substance it very different from lucy. it takes near 3hrs to come up (redosing before onset isnt a good idea..)and its very subtle come up, its like a gentle breeze thru the window. I dont think it to be like lucy at all., maybe I did at one time. but its not the substance that does you like Lucy is. maybe this isnt true with people not so experienced with psychedelics. wooot lsd like substance online for practically free. of course millions of idiots are going to try it. I read somewhere it was 600times more potent that LSD.. I mean come on.

its a psychedelic. potency smotency.. what is this potency stuff anyways.. :love:

Ive had catci cuttings do me in before nbomes. its colorful and all. but its not the ambulance ride everyone is talking about. :mickey:

2. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

yeah, i wasn't trying to compare it to LSD (i hate when people do that actually)
    just using LSD as an example of another potent psychedelic.

maybe you are just joking, but....uh, potency matters :)
    it's why i can eat 35 mg of 2cb, but i only like about half that much 2ce

25i-nbome is not quite as potent as LSD (25i requires a higher dose), but apparently it is a FULL agonist, rather than a partial agonist like LSD.

full agonism seems more dangerous to me, and maybe that's why 25i seems to produce worse tolerance (From what i've read)

3. deleted

deleted Visitor

ah,, I understand what you are saying about full and partial. however, healthy body and mind. you should consider this an after glow, rather that ruling out this class of substances. Depending on the individual. you should feel fulfilled with this substance. It is beautiful and soft. I never experience any rush or craziness with it.
    the after effect leaves me without headaches, I feel well rested. I dont stay up and up like I did yrs ago. it dont force me to either. you dont abuse psychedelics anyways. It will not bind you up for over a week. Its tolerance isnt like Lucy.., As long I had true Lucy I could get a full trip every 4days.. Its not possible with 25's.. a full week 10days is needed for full effect with the lowest amount..

Its very active tho in microgram dose with a tolerance drop. so ya it is potent ..:daisy:

My Gf has taken them as well, and thinks the 25's are a little boring. some geometric shit she says. but only one time, she did a combo 5meomipt 25i/c and seen grass growing from her bed. I liked this combo too.. :D dont even ask the dose.

4. Bijax

Bijax Guest

Does anyone know if 25-i can be used while on antidepressants? I've just started taking Wellbutrin at a low dose, 150mg. It's a dopamine reuptake inhibitor.

5. deleted

deleted Visitor

i wouldnt,, the risk of seizure to high..

6. doctec23

doctec23 Guest

Harn reduction note: I thought it would be worth a mention that the potency of NBOMe's is much higher if taken intranasally vs. Sublingual...though it does seem much better in effect, be careful, the come up is very quick and strong. Always err on the side of caution and everyone has a different sensitivity...you can always do more but you can't do less once it is ingested. Suggested starting dose, after an allergy test of course for nasal administration of 25I is .5 mg (500ug) maybe less for a smaller bodysize.with the almost immediate peak you can increase dose if not sufficient but please wait 15 minutes and see where it goes.BE SAFE

7. sydthekid

sydthekid Guest

combined with .2 MDMA, consumed 3 blotter tabs of 25i at 500mics. i can say that ass for the days of "feeling stupid" afterword didn't occur. the trip was absolutely phenominal, beautiful, and i felt extremely poetic and organized. I cant compare the trip to LSD because i certainly wasn't as giggly as on acid, however it was a beautiful tracey, and colorful trip, visually one of the best experiences I've had in recent times. I've tried to do tons of research on lethal dosage and possible negative side effects that could occur while the chemical was in my system, and couldn't find much other than some erowid experience reports where people said they had gnashing teeth and other common effects that come with some psychedelics in the 2C family. And at that if anyone can answer... is it true that 25i is derived from 2c-i? 2c-i-nbome = 25i???

8. 1r0n_0x1d3

1r0n_0x1d3 Member

25i-nbome at 1.5 mg complexed dancing bear blotters, left sub. for 30-40 mins lost track of time.I then swallowed the blotters,It did leave a very strong chemical taste in my mouth. That was my highest dose i had taken.Is it just me are is there no ego-lose/ego-death at all?

9. deleted

deleted Visitor

Ive found ego death on 25i.. its there.. Snort 5mg after a 2week tolerance drop. its there..

Dont this.. really.. / 5mg is extremely high dose.

10. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Good contribution! I've been interested in hearing about a combo of MDMA and 25x-Nbome. Someone I talked with reported comboing 6apb with 25I-nbome with pretty spectacular results as well, good to know that Empathogens go well with Nbome.

Yes 25i-nbome is derived from 2ci

11. 1r0n_0x1d3

1r0n_0x1d3 Member

No thank you orison i will stick to my lower dose's. i just have may not crossed that line for ego death with 25i-nbome. i did dose a few other times but was only 1mg at a time. I think that has to be one of the things that i love most is full on ego-death.

12. G0dm4ch1n3

G0dm4ch1n3 Senior Member

How would you compare the vasoconstriction to DO(x) because I found it (DO(x)'s vasoconstriction) to be nearly unbearable.

13. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

About the same, but I have limited experience with both.

14. deleted

deleted Visitor

Ive very little to unnoticeable vasoconstriction with nbome's...

15. Darkglobe

Darkglobe Member

I started out getting little to no vasoconstriction, but my last trip the vasoconstriction issues set me off on a pretty bad freak out. Noticed progressively more vaso issues with further use.

But everyones different.

16. G0dm4ch1n3

G0dm4ch1n3 Senior Member

Thanks guys! :)

17. iamsymmetrical

iamsymmetrical Guest

Blehhhh I went to a rave last night and it was the first time i didnt bring my own drugs to a show because all my older friends have really, really nice acid and molly so i was a little pissed at the show and a dude offered me acid and even though im a high schooler, im basically a psychedelic warrior and trip for beneficial reasons and im really smart about in but i impulsively bought two hits. ii normally buy 3-4 hits from my friend but i only bought 2 from the guy at the show to be a little safe and i put it in my mouth and it was notttt acid. when it kicked in it was intense and felt so retarded and couldnt get my head straight. im normally happy, talkative, and feel so much more myself while tripping but i felt uncomfortable and like one of the little rave kids with a souless dead look in their eyes. i normally hang out with my friends who are out of high school but i went to this show with some high school friends who are all molly heads now and eager little kids looking to trip to see shit and dance, not realizing what acid is or how to have an awesome, beautiful experience. a bunch of them got tricked to buy the 25i for 20 dollars a hit and they all looked like they were about to cry.

18. deleted

deleted Visitor

idk.. I have some pretty awesome experiences on 25's..

19. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Me too. It's unfortunate so many people are having bad experiences on them because they think they're about to have LSD :(

20. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

It's really a drag the nbome's are active in such small amounts. If it took 20 or 30 mg for an experience, we wouldn't have all this fake "acid" going around. :(