LOTS of fake acid going around. It's really a chemical called NBOME!

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Mr.Writer, Aug 7, 2012.

1. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Yeah that is a bad dealer. You don't "mix up" LSD and NBOME. I don't know a single person who would take NBOME over LSD if both were available. Sounds kinda like he has some stuff to sell for chap as "LSD" to people he doesn't like as much and real LSD for a premium.

2. OnlyPsychoMode

OnlyPsychoMode Members

I have a question . First of all my english can be i little messy , because english is my second language and im learning it . I think a ingested N-bome several times because i thought it was lsd and before that i was really good at school . Now i cannot focus and concentrate like before in the class room . My grades are shit , when the teacher is explaining something after 1-2 minutes i forget what he/she just explained. Can fake lsd makes you dumb or impaired you ability to learn things ?? sometimes in socially situacions , is hard to me to speak or express my self to explain things .I used to be a very social life person , but now im introvert and im very depressed about it. When i put the tab in my month is just taste i little bitter and it did not leave my tonque numb , that is why i did several times . Stay i still have have doubt on it . any one here experience the same thing as mine ? . I also smoke weed daily , but i started when i was 18 years old and now im almost 20 . i did the fake acid when i was 18 too . or everything is on my head .cheers [​IMG]

3. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

There are not any long term studies on NBOME. So it's hard to say if it actuly would cause a mental decline like you describe. But I do think with the potency of NBOME it's possible to "burn out" or somehow down regulate receptors in the brain if you did the drug often enough. Eventually the body will adapt to the stimulation. It's so much more potent then LSD. You see this happen all the time with MDMA. People describe feeling down or just not as sharp mentally for a while after. If this did happen with NBOME it would be serotonin receptors that are affected just like MDMA. Serotonin plays a role in mood and memory. But the brain also had an amazing ability to heal. And if you only did NBOME a few times I do not think you are in any danger. If the body does not see the chemical it will forget it and allow the brain to function again.

As a weed smoker myself it does make you forgetful sometimes. Have you ever thought this might the reason?

1 person likes this.
  4. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I'd probably put more of the onus on your daily weed smoking, although I think it likely both LSD and Nbome could provide lack of focus for certain individuals and the latter perhaps to a more significant extent.

5. JE303

JE303 A little paranoid and a lot of rock and roll

Don't take the brown acid, man.