Chick-Fil-A sucks!

Discussion in 'Activism' started by Karen_J, Aug 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maelstrom

Maelstrom Banned

Speaking of idiots. You're sometimes a smart guy, but that was a retarded comment.

2. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

I don't know how things progressed, but I think they understood that:

Today, despite abstaining for a while,

Jews buy fords and VWs.

The children of the soldiers who fought for guadalcanal buy toyotas.

and at the same time, anti-semites will think fondly of the past of ford or VW and thus, perhaps buy their cars, and japanese hyper-nationalist/imperialists (are there any?) will buy toyotas.

My point is, the fag-bashers might lose a sale today, but in the long run, the gay activist's adopted children will eat there without a thought, because it's just fucking chicken sandwiches, and the fag-bashers will still give them special business, because it's fag-bashing chicken.

If this is unreadable, I'm sorry, I'm half asleep, but the general idea is that they will suffer little long term harm, but will enjoy long term benefits, because when people think they've "won", their side forgets, while the fight against gay people is unwinnable and will make people buy fried chicken, with fanatical zeal.

Genius.

3. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Seen at the Atlanta Gay Pride Parade on Sunday

[​IMG]

4. puggybear

puggybear stars may twinkle-but I shine!

Well,that's very gracious of him.
    I find Hedgehog pate' MOST agreeable,on crackers,so I'd rather avoid eating pussy,too.
    [they're a sod to skin properly]

5. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

:smilielol5: I love it !!!

I hope you're not right about that. If you are, then one of the most successful business models of the future will be being a hater.

Right now, I think that company's strategy is to put out ambiguous policy statements, trying to imply to both sides that they are getting their way. The big risk is that nobody will think they got their way. A healthy amount of suspicion is in order here.

So far, no other well-known companies have chosen to go down this road. :cheers2: That's the best news of all. I hope most CEO's understand that if you do things to bring protesters to your business, it only takes one unfortunate incident, triggered by one idiot, to damage your company's reputation forever.

6. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

The other side of his sign said "EAT MORE COCK".

7. DrummingJoey

DrummingJoey Member

8. Logan 5

Logan 5 Confessed gynephile Lifetime Supporter

I think the boycott they did was totally stupid. I have done a couple boycotts before, and we were successful. These guys they did it all wrong. If[/i] they really were protesting the religious and sexual stance of the business owner. On the other hand if they only wanted their 5 minutes in the spotlight, they did quite well. And that really puts a bad image on utilizing boycotts.

9. weeattoes

weeattoes what will be, will be

it was all pretty stupid but people do stupid things
    the ceo guy is just as stupid as all of the people that were boycotting and vandalizing chick fil a locations......

when i worked at the mall and this stuff was going on there were security gaurds gaurding the chick fil a.. that is ridiculous and completely unnessesary....

americans are serious about their fast foood..... its ridiculous :rolleyes:

10. angelica peaches

angelica peaches Member

I believe that the owner of the company has the right to his own beliefs, I also think that we have the right not to agree. I agree with you Karen, why cant they just concentrate of chicken! ;)
    If I were a business owner, I would certainly try not to tick off certain people.
    As for the Christians, they do love their chicken!!!!

11. fluffybutt

fluffybutt Guest

Chic-fila is aswsome

12. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

These right wing bible assholes who cherry pick their biblical laws... If some jack-ass-tard is hating on gays because of the bible then they should be asked if there are any unwed females in their family who's lost their virginity... because they need to be stoned to death!

- Oh your MOTHER was not a virgin when she married!? Oh God's not going to like the fact that you even exist! Enjoy your fuckin' chicken, you damned to hell heathen hypocrite bastard!!!

1 person likes this.
  13. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

So you would prefer them to be more consistent with 'their' biblical laws instead of being glad that they don't stone women to death?

14. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

It's only a matter of time before this mental DISEASE flares back up to 'killing little girls for getting themselves raped' full blown status.

15. Anaximenes

Anaximenes Senior Member

How does one de-evolve sociology that was so good about the problem of de-evolution? Is it positivism? Is Hegel logical, or logic Hegelian?

16. Meliai

Meliai Banned

So for like a year after this all came out there was always a line wrapped around the building of the chik fila near my work at lunch time. Apparently being homophobic is a clever marketing strategy

17. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

I'd never eat at a place that's called "chick fil a".

It sounds completely asinine.

18. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

They just opened one up right next to my work and gave us like 100 gift cards to get free sandwiches n stuff. Sweet!!

19. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

I don't think I've ever seen a Chick-fil-A before. I'm in the Northwest. Apparently the founder of the company just died.

20. questionexist-ing

questionexist-ing Banned

or even further, the may parts about god loving all people, and hating people who unjustly persecute others

psalm 11:5 : "The Lord tests the righteous, but his soul hates the wicked and the one who loves violence."

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.