waking up after a blackout!!!

Discussion in 'Potent Potables' started by Death, Jul 16, 2012.

1. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

please tell me you gave him that when he asked for your ID.

2. 1r0n_0x1d3

1r0n_0x1d3 Member

I woken up after two 5ths of potato vodka (my favorite) .My girlfriend goes on to tell me that I had gotten up in the night and pissed in the fireplace . I remember none of this. The last thing I remember was laying to bed watching netflix.

3. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

The hours between 7 - 8 am OR pm look the same to someone "working" with a blackout...there were several times I recall (in my younger years) waking up in a total panic wondering if it was night or morning! YIKES..

It was evening twice and morning once (as best I can remember). At that time in my life I worked for the state as an evaluator. Smelling like tequilla (takillya) doesn't really go over well in state offices. :p yeah...good times ;)

4. NewAgeHippie92

NewAgeHippie92 Member

Yes, I did :D how ever did you know? Haha

5. MidwestCaveman

MidwestCaveman Member

Ghb can be great if you take the proper dose.

6. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

I was drinking in my hometown about 2 hours from the Seattle airport and I wake up in a hotel with a girl I went to high school with. I looked out the window and didn't recognize anything so I start looking around the room and find a San Francisco phone book :eek:
    We had a fun weekend after that.

7. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

One time I came to, didn't really come to just came to awareness and there was blood everywhere and broken glass; my lamps had glass shades, but not anymore...they must have gotten knocked over when I was tryin' to walk around :p

8. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

I haven't ever really blacked out from drinking, but have I got a story for you...

It was about 1977 and at the time the majority of my friends were about 5-15 years older then me.
    One night I was down at Merle's (biker, Army ranger, served two tours in 'Nam) apt with another biker 'nam vet, some kid we just met, and myself.
    Lot's of LSD and Jack Daniel's was consumed. Merle and the other biker were getting very hammered and by the time they opened the 3rd bottle of Jack, tripping balls as well.

At some point in the evening Merle was talking to the kid and staggered and grabbed his shirt. This kid starts having a fit because "you stretched my shirt, man!!".
    Hearing that Merle replies "I can fix it for you" and pulls out his knife and slices the shirt off this kid!
    This kid literally starts crying and astonishingly enough, Merle's buddy reaches over, takes the knife out of Merle's hand and says "let's put this somewhere safe" and hides the knife in a drawer.
    I'm tripping friggin' hard by this point and I decide it's time to go.

Fast forward next morning, about 6:00 am.
    There is pounding on my front door and it's Merle and he asks me "What the fuck happened last night!?"
    I go with him down to his apt. and what I see astonishes me. :eek:

The front door has the key broken off, the bottom is kicked in so hard that it's off the hing, but hopelessly wedged into the frame.
    The sliding glass patio doors are both smashed, his coffee table is in pieces, the Sparklets bottle he had full of change is smashed on the toilet with about $400 in coin in the toilet, there are body sized holes in two walls, his fridge is hanging open and half the food is on the floor, there is half eaten Carl's Jr. food on the floor, a Jack Daniels bottle sticking out of a hole in the kitchen wall, his mattress is half off the bed, and he had a new tattoo........

and he has absolutely NO idea how any of it happened, I don't think he ever found out. LOL

9. deleted

deleted Visitor

waking up in the morning, 9 years after war...

makes me wish I suffered a blackout..

10. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

Not having ever been in your situation, I can only hope to understand.:(

Merle, mentioned above, had a very hard time after he came home, hopefully you haven't experienced the horrors he endured/inflicted.

One thing he told me that was the hardest for him, and others, was, as he put it,
    "They trained me over and over to kill Vietnamese on sight, and now I'm supposed to live next door to them?"

And that wasn't a racially motivated statement, he had no problem with Vietnamese, just that he had been turned into a very efficient killing machine (drop behind lines and kill a specific target and make his own way back sort of shit) for a number of years and now he is supposed to just "turn it off" ?????

I can't personally relate, Orison, but I certainly sympathize and respect it. :2thumbsup:

11. deleted

deleted Visitor

whats funny is: I had this oral sex dream last night. then I woke up with terrors: Its really not so terrify, its more like a readiness anxiety ;my heart is pounding out my chest, sweaty an almost dizzy what the fuck is going on feeling. If Im startled awake: fear me. haha.

12. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

because im not a stupid drunk.

13. shwillybug

shwillybug Guest

I woke up in detox wearing paper pants... I had to walk 3 miles to the highway then hitchhike home in them... thank god for the Ashland free box. Another time I woke up from a blackout in jail charged with battery of a police officer and resisting arrest O_O

14. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

How do you wake up from a blackout in detox? How did that happen?

15. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

Wasn't really a black out, but one time my fiance and I borrowed his grandmother's car to go get some drinks. We had two 4lokos each, and got extremely wasted. We then fucked right in the car in the parking lot 20 feet away from the door to the apartment. We used a condom...but then we couldn't find it. It wasn't anywhere in the car. So we drunkenly concluded that no one would find it if we couldn't. So we stumbled around the parking lot blabbing and having a good time. Finally we go back in the house and pass out. We wake up to his mom exclaiming because she stepped on a used condom in the hallway (it must've fell off in his pants and then onto the floor when we came back in). She thought it was pretty hilarious and so did we. So no harm done.

16. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

:rofl:

17. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

That was one of the few humorous moments we had with her. She never even knew we were drunk. I didn't like her to know anything because she's an alcoholic herself and it would have been awkward.

I've truly been drunk around 10 times in my life. But she would be the one to throw it in my face and justify her own drinking. lol

18. Haha i've never pissed my self but my mom told me that i woke up and pulled down my pants and peed on the couch and sat back down where i pissed and fell back asleep

19. Death

Death Grim Reaper Lifetime Supporter

man ive pissed a lot of bad places but the one thing that is always first and foremost in my mind is that i do not sit where i pissed