waking up after a blackout!!!

Discussion in 'Potent Potables' started by Death, Jul 16, 2012.

1. Death

Death Grim Reaper Lifetime Supporter

LETS HEAR THESE STORIES

I just woke up ten minutes ago covered in piss in my boxers in my livingroom.

I need to hear someone else's stories before I post anything more embarrassing than that.

2. Death

anyone???

3. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Nope... You've pretty much covered it.

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i always used to get nervous upon waking up after a blackout because i assumed i had made a complete ass of myself, then i would end up finding out nobody even realized i was particularly drunk.

other than some slurring of words, i guess i usually don't act that different when drunk.

there have been some of the basic WTF wake ups. several awkward positions in awkward locations. one time i woke up mysteriously wearing women's socks instead of the ones i had gone out in. once i woke up on a couch in a stranger's house (there was apparently a party there the night before, although i don't really remember going there, but at least i didn't just show up at some strange house). that's about the extent of what i can think of right now though. haven't really drank to blackout in a few years so it's all kind of distant memories.

5. Death

6. BuckStacyBuck

BuckStacyBuck Member

I once woke up parked infront of my friends house, with a huge puddle of puke by the drivers side door.
    no idea how I got there.

Also once woke up face down in my own vomit, sitting at my desk with no recollection of what happened the evening before.

Horrible.

never pissed myself though...

7. Death

wow. I've never woke up in my own puke!

8. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

had a few blackouts but i cant remember one interesting thing about any of the situations. aside from the time i mentioned in another thread when i woke up at the nude beach at nite and started walking and left my clothes the opposite way of where i was walking. there was just enough moonlight to see them when i started back.

9. PurpByThePound

PurpByThePound purpetrator

Surprisingly I've never blacked out to where I can't remember how or why I am where I am in the morning.

I've forgotten little blips of the night and taken a shit in a parking garage before - but no brain busting blackouts for me.

10. Octopus.Tenticals

Octopus.Tenticals Member

I wonder why?!?

11. MidwestCaveman

MidwestCaveman Member

I woke up once with 2 different tickets from the police.
    Recieved them 9hrs apart from one another and am clueless how i didnt get arrested and i have 0 memorys dealing with the law thats day, let alone twice.
    Another time i woke up in a holding cell and had 3friends in it with me.
    Not one of us remember getting arrested.
    the lesson here was dont drink on 50mg of valium.

12. MidwestCaveman

MidwestCaveman Member

Another time i woke up on the living room floor door wide open and had a trail of white caslte slider boxes to my car that was parked crooked up on the curb.
    And i hate white castle

13. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

what about someone else's puke?

i haven't, but i did wake up near a huge pile of bright orange puke the one time we went up to canada to drink when we were too young to do it here. in kind of a dick move, we put a blanket over the puke and quickly checked out of the motel.

on the drive home, the same guy filled a large soft drink cup with puke and held on to it for the rest of the drive.

which does remind me of the one time i puked out of a moving car, which not surprisingly made quite a mess. i wasn't actually blacked out for any of these incidents though, so technically i'm going off topic here.

14. Death

why would he hold onto it for the whole drive? afraid to litter?

15. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

to be honest, i don't remember for sure when he got rid of it, i just know he held onto it for a while.

but it was pretty much all highway driving, and a decent amount of traffic, so he probably didn't want to be seen throwing it out by a bunch of people, or accidentally hit our car or the one behind.

16. Octopus.Tenticals

Octopus.Tenticals Member

Same thing happened to a friend, 5 10mg Valium and a few long islands landed him in jail with no clue why.

17. MidwestCaveman

MidwestCaveman Member

Benzos anddo boose would land me in a holding cell every weekend when i was younger.

18. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

Once I woke up covered in puke in the middle of my friends living room.
    Another time I went to a club in the city and met a friend there that had a water bottle full of GHB. I drank too much cuz one minute I was sitting at a table in the club, the next thing I remember is waking up the next day in some trailer in some trailer park somewhere and had no idea how I got there! Both of these I was on GHB, the thread didn't specify it had to be alcohol.

19. Death

ghb on purpose?

20. NewAgeHippie92

NewAgeHippie92 Member

One time I woke up in a frat house with bloody feet, no shoes, no keys, no phone, no wallet, and no pride after a night of drinking, walking sorority girls home, giving a policeman a pokemon card, getting punched outside someone's dorm room, and forgetting where I was. Good times :)