does it really feel that much better w/ no condom

Discussion in 'Birth Control' started by Lina876, Jul 7, 2012.

1. insertrandomnamehere

insertrandomnamehere Member

Personally, I hate the feel of condoms and love the feel of being in side a woman without one. But I'm not stupid enough to not use one with a new partner.

Me and my current gf have stopped using them (on the condition I pull out.. I know it's riskier but we had a long talk about it). I certainly enjoy sex more without one, but hey if your getting sex take what you can get :)

Funnily enough just yesterday I didn't want to worry about not pulling out in time, so I wore one, and my gf kept asking me to take it off. Since we had not used one in a awhile, she had gotten use to the bare feeling and prefers it. So as soon as I came, I cleaned myself up and we kept going without one :)

2. ariekanibalie

ariekanibalie Member

Is that 'safe' bro? I guess it depends on what you understand by 'cleaning yourself'. Obviously, a quick wipe-down won't do, because even minutes after cumming, you might still have some seminal fluids dripping from your urinary tract.

It seems there is quite a concensus condom-less sex is much better, and maybe even a different sport altogether. I concur. There's just a greater sense of intimacy when you're raw doggin' it, plus the overal experience is more natural, i.e. you don't have to stop making out to put the thing on, can stay inside the girl after you've cum.

For a man, the feeling of cumming inside a girl is second to none. Mind you, this does not necessarily have to be vaginal. I've been with girls who weren't on the pill so who had me wear a condom for intercourse, but who would then let me finish in their mouth. Psychologically, it's telling him you're completely into him and trust him and are willing to take a slight risk - which, if pregnancy is what you're scared of, is really no risk at all, provided you take the pill as regularly as you do. Seriously, that '2%' figure varies per country, and is more there as a legal disclaimer. Read it in the same spirit as the warnings provided with a packet of asperines (these can give you all kinds of horrible diseases, and even cause death, or so the disclaimer reads).

Seriously, the viral contact/exchange of bodily fluids is half of the fun of sex. I understand the consequences can be serious, so use good sense (i.e. no raw dogging hos or man-hos who've done the rounds). But I'll have to agree with the rest and say that condom sex is really only semi-sex. Real sex is all about trust and surrender.

I'd say just go for it. Life's too short to go around postponing wonderful things all the time. It's like all the good adult things in life: there's always a risk involved. But you can't live without taking risks. Going to the movie theatres can be extremely hazardous to your health these days. Plus who'se to say those Mayans weren't right after all, and these are the end times as prophesized in many a religion. I say do the important things now. That would include going 'all the way' with him if you think he's worthy...

3. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Yes, it does definately feel much better without a condom on & the sensations are different as well- the foreskin is able to move a lot more freely - not like a condom where it limits it touch a certain extent.

4. insertrandomnamehere

We both understand and accept the risk... plus she is on the pill. I agree maybe not the best choice, just the one we made. Appreciate the concern though!

5. Jocelyn001

Jocelyn001 Member

Without = amazingly much better!

zorro69 likes this.
  6. Pablo

Pablo Member

The pill is over 99% effective at preventing pregnancy when taken properly, that said it doesn't prevent STDs, and can be less effective if over or under dosed when prescribed, which is common. If you are sure STDs are not an issue you are pretty safe from pregnancy using the pill alone and it does feel a lot better, but it is very hard to be truly sure that you are safe from STDs.

7. insertrandomnamehere

... I am guessing your concerned so I will try not to be insulted... actually I'm not insulted but wondering why you would think I would not know this.

For various reasons I was tested after my divorce. My gf was a virgin. I am not at all worried about STD's and we are ready to deal with pregnancy :)

8. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i thought this was a public thread about someone completely separate from you. i feel awkward having apparently stumbled onto a private, one-on-one conversation between you and pablo.

9. insertrandomnamehere

than don't read our posts.

10. icecube

icecube Member

yes it does so much better. it feels more warm n wet. lol

11. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i'm not going to put poor pablo on ignore just because you decided one of his posts was directed at you when there was no evidence that it was.

12. Homie_B

Homie_B Member

when I very first began having sex, i was using protection and then all of a sudden I felt the greatest sensation thanks to a broken condom.

13. ariekanibalie

ariekanibalie Member

What's more is you can mix it up and aren't limited to the same orifice, but can mix it up during a frenetic loving session: first in the mouth, then n the puss, back in the mouth, in the ass, etc. Maybe you're not quite there yet, so don't feel in any way pressured by your man or whoever to do anything you're not 100% about. But at a certain moment in your sexual development, you'll basically want to go all out, and be free from the restraints a condom inevitably imposes.

14. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

ur doin a2m bro?

15. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

cant speak for him but he did say ass last so i would say he wasnt

16. ariekanibalie

ariekanibalie Member

I have, on occasion, but not usually, no. And yes, I know if you want a yeast infection, ass to vag is the way to go. But vag to mouth and back to vag is quite alright, and made easier with no condom. My point was that condoms tend to be, in a word, orifice-specific (vaginal, anal, and though I've luckily never had someone insist I wear one, flavored oral condoms) thus limiting what you can do. Condoms make sex, which ideally should be a liberating experience, that much more regimented. That's all. Thanks for showing interest.

17. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

It's so much fucking better.

You can't compare latex on skin to skin on skin. Yours and his nerves touching and sliding together..

18. gjbf1

gjbf1 Member

Yes, condoms make it half as good for me.

19. Backdoor_Lady

Backdoor_Lady Member

I can't stand the smell of latex, so I'm less in to oral after he has had one on. It also leaves an after taste.

zorro69 likes this.
  20. Marebare

Marebare Member

I've been with the same man for so long that I don't really remember much about condoms. I've only been with a man once or twice where they were used, can't say for sure that it made a difference. I do love giving my man a bare back ride, though, it's sensational!

zorro69 likes this.
  21. PlacidDingo

PlacidDingo Member

The thing that feels worse than condoms?

Syphallis.