does it really feel that much better w/ no condom

Discussion in 'Birth Control' started by Lina876, Jul 7, 2012.

1. Lina876

Lina876 Member

hey! so the other post was a question for the girls here about the time of the pill..but i have a question for the guys! my boyfriend knows im taking birth control everyday properly and we use a condom everytime to. just recently he suggested using no condom, he started saying things like, ''ohh well you are taking it religiously and it will feel better for me if i use no condom..but then i know the chance of you getting pregnant is much higher and we shouldnt.'' so then he justifies why we shouldnt after lol anyways i know hes been thinking about it and said it a few times. does it really feel that much better with nothing? hes even said sometimes i seem more into it then him cause i can feel it more.
    also hes saying that he heard if he puts lube inside the condom (a drop or 2) he will feel sex more is that true? is it more likely to slide off tho? with my confusion with the time to take with this new job i almost want to just go off it. any ladies too if u have any advice ! thanks so much

LoRider likes this.
  2. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

Yes...

Well I'm curious likes this.
  3. eatlysergicacid

eatlysergicacid Creep in a T-Shirt

Words cannot describe just how much better it is. For both parties I'm sure. Maybe make it an occasional treat. It is a little bit risky, but it feels very fucking good.

4. Lina876

Lina876 Member

yeah..its just that we are both still very young, i am going back to school september and we dont want a baby right now. im confused what to do cause i want to get off the bc cause i dont like all the hormones and shit in it and dont fully trust them. ive been on it religiously since december. i feel like if i stay on bc and we have sex with no condom then he will always want that. or not sure if its smart tho either to go off the pill and just use a condom. i feel like there pretty reliable and every time we have sex w/ condom i keep thinking, ya well all the sperms seems pretty secure in the condom, why am i on the pill!

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

if you're using a condom to take birth control it's probably just passing straight through you in the condom and not getting absorbed at all...

and yes, condoms make it substantially less enjoyable (still very enjoyable, just substantially less so).

6. Lina876

Lina876 Member

7. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i know what you meant, it was just a joke about your use of the wrong form of "too."

8. walsh

walsh Senior Member

Look up the chance of pregnancy with a condom. It's something like 2%, can't remember the exact figure but quite surprising. That means if you have sex 50 times, you'll get pregnant ;)

9. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

There are other forms of bc. None as effective as the kind your using but another option is a diaphram and spermacides. If you double up on some other bc's you should be able to get away without using a condom. My last girlfriend liked us using the pull-out method. I would pull-out just before and continue thrusting while rubbing up on her belly. If using all those methods combined still seem to risky then I think your better off waiting till you graduate.

10. BuckStacyBuck

BuckStacyBuck Member

just have him pull out...
    if you're on the pill as well I dont see much that you should be worried about.

Well I'm curious and Roberto69 like this.
  11. rdelrigo

rdelrigo Guest

It's all about how much risk you are willing to take. I have been using the pill only for over a year and have never been pregnant. The pill only is actually more effective than condoms only at birth control but you better make sure you and your bf have no stis.

Sex without a condom feels so much better for us girls as well! taking both bc and using a condom is the best protection to use to prevent pregnancy though. I don't plan on becoming pregnant but it wouldn't be a tragedy if I did. I have been in a good long term relationship for two years. I am 28 and an attorney with a good job. I am financially stable and have excellent health insurance and maternity coverage. When I was younger or not prepared for the responsibility I would have been more cautious.

12. FireflyInTheDark

FireflyInTheDark Sell-out with a Heart of Gold

Oh god it's so good. I miss it so much... but I'm off the pill indefinitely, so condoms it is at the moment. :(
    I have some contraceptive sponges that I reeeeeeally want to try, but I hear they aren't as effective, especially while you are learning to use them, and they are pretty expensive, just for a pack of three, so at the moment, I'm chicken... Maybe for a special occasion and definitely when I am not ovulating...

13. Delta 9 The Psychonaut

Delta 9 The Psychonaut Member

It's so much better without one, he can always pull out too. Pullout in conjunction with properly used BC is very effective!

14. Lina876

Lina876 Member

thanks guys..well i did decide to stay on bc and take it 7am before work. since todays sunday and a new pack,, this morning i set my alarm, woke up and took it then feel right back asleep.. i woke up w./ a headache though cause thats what happens when i dont eat when taking it :/ usually tho i will be taking during the week and have a little breakfast.

as for now i think im going to stick with still using a condom, but my parents are going away in august and i was thinking when we have the house alone as a treat lol we can do with out condom ...but then if i start that here and there will he want it everytime nothing? theres no way i want to get pregnant right now and either does he..we do want a baby together in the future just def not now. also hes saying stay on it until summers done, but during the year il be in school..for a few years, and thats when i will still be very worried!

15. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Your boyfriend has had non-condom sex with other women.

No amount of "religiousness" in the taking of birth control pills will prevent an STD.

16. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

we stopped using a condom about a year ago and just used the pill, and i think it made the sex better. it's nice to just be able to do it wherever you are in the house without having to go to the bedroom and get a condom, open it, put it on, etc. feels better as well.

my wife was having some side effects from the pill though, so now we're back to condoms. during the 'safe' times of her cycle sometimes we'll go without the condom and pull out, but you probably don't want to do that if you're looking for a 99% chance of no pregnancy.

17. Lina876

Lina876 Member

nope we were both each others first. he was a virgin and so was i before we lost it to each other so the chance of us having an std is sooo low i've been told

18. Lina876

Lina876 Member

yeah i would like to be able to do that im just not sure i want to take the chance, probably not lol so for now we might just when im on the pill here and there

19. TheHorn

TheHorn Member

Actually that 2% stat refers to: If 100 couples have sex for a year using a condom, 2 of them will get pregnant during that time. So its not 50 times=pregnancy.

But as to the original question, Condom to no condom, is like, never masturbated before to first masturbation

20. danmarkus

danmarkus Guest

After not having used condoms for a while if I am using one I find I actually come faster because the reduced feeling causes me to not pay as much attention to how close I am and then next thing I know I'm cumming. Without a condom I can feel the girls warmth and wetness on my penis and I want to enjoy that feeling longer so I remember to concentrate on holding back my cum.

I only go without a condom if the girl is on birth control because I am not trying to get a girl pregnant but when I'm in a relationship I am ok if she did end up pregnant so as long as my girlfriend is comfortable with me cumming inside her I always cum inside her. It feels so good not to be interrupted as I cum and I feel a higher lever of intimacy because of the way she just accepted me in her. We'll usually lay in each others arms for a few moments enjoying the afterglow before I pull out and have to start cleaning up. So far no pregnancies have occurred after doing this many times.

For your comfort I'd recommend the first time you go without a condom do it close to your period because naturally the first time you will be waiting for your period so you know you're not pregnant.

Aleasiaa and elseyk4671 like this.