What did you do naked today?

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by barefeet4me, Jun 26, 2012.

1. dragondenoir

dragondenoir Member

Today, I'd put my walking shoes on and went to the walking path. I'd walked about 2.5 miles and only had my shoes on. I saw a couple people. They just waved.

Joe90 and louisiananudistcpl like this.
  2. Georgia Naked Guy

Georgia Naked Guy Member

I just finished mowing my yard nude. Small event. But still. I live in a place where I can do that sort of thing and nobody bats an eyelash about it. I am so blessed. (The yard looks good By the way.)

3. cuddlefart

cuddlefart Member

Tonight was very fun.
    My girlfriends and I went skinny dipping at the beach after everybody had left and then the three of us walked home naked under the stars. :)

4. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Mid-Winter Here In Horstralia, So Nudity Was Confined

To The Shower And My Slumber, Even Though My House Has Central

Heating It Still Doesn't Feel The Same As A Summer Day...:(

Cheers Glen.

5. eagle59

eagle59 Member

cleaned the house, watered the plants on the back porch, now I'm sitting here wasting time trying to decide if I want to go out and get lunch, where I would reluctantly have to get dressed:(, or stay in and eat leftovers in the nude...:confused:! what would you do?

6. Hairless1

Hairless1 Member

When I got home from work Wednesday night 7/2/2014, I stripped my clothes off. I had to get dressed to go for an eye appointment on Thursday morning, but by 10:30-11:00 am I was naked again. Today is Sunday 7/6/2014 & I haven't put any clothes back on yet. That means that I've only had clothes on for a total of about 2-3 hours in four days!

I live in a rural area & my back yard is totally surrounded by woods & brush, so I have a lot of privacy back there. My naked activities during these last few days have been: bbq lunches, work in my shop, mow the lawn, (even barefoot) work in the garden which is about 3/4 acre & just lay out in the sun. I did put on a pair of moccasins to drive my garden tractor because the pedals would hurt my feet too much. I really didn't even want to wear them, though. Oh yea, I even got on my car naked & drove down to the town hall where I could get cell signal to make a phone call one evening an hour or so before dark. After the phone call, I headed for home, but was enjoying a naked car ride so much that I drove right past my house & went for a several mile ride in the country still naked!

One more thing...... we're going to be leaving in a little bit to take a ride to try a first visit to a nudist resort about an hour away & I'm seriously considering making the drive nude. We'll see.....

EDIT;
    I did it! I got into the car naked & drove a little over an hour to the nudist park. I did lay a pair of shorts over my lap while we went thru a city on the way there, but on the way home I started to cover up & said the heck with it. I drove the rest of the way thru the city & on home totally bare in broad daylight! There was lot's of traffic on the roads because it's the last day of the holiday weekend, but no one even noticed that I was nude.

I really love to be naked!

1 person likes this.
  7. BarefootWanderer

BarefootWanderer Member

It was really hot so I stripped down and spent today naked. I some gardening done and did a little cleaning.

Well I'm curious likes this.
  8. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Got home from work. Stripped down did everything i always do on a workday. Then took a shower got dressed and left for work

9. raulperuvian

raulperuvian Member

cycling...so cool.

10. MyHipThoughts

MyHipThoughts Member

Riding my unicorn

11. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Tried to sleep but failed

12. dragondenoir

dragondenoir Member

I drove to my friends house and spent the afternoon with her and her family.

1 person likes this.
  13. TheOrchardist

TheOrchardist Member

Got out of bed naked, made the morning coffees, ironed a shirt and had a shower.

14. nudist60

nudist60 Member

As I now live alone I do everything nude from household chores to gardening clothing is only worn when necessary

15. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

made this post

16. cuddlemonster

cuddlemonster Members

just woke up and missed by 9irl.. ive last seen ere last nit..

17. smoothman60

smoothman60 Member

Everything haven't dressed today

18. Yorik99

Yorik99 Member

Gardening...

1 person likes this.
  19. smoothman60

smoothman60 Member

Started to decorate the lounge probably take 3 to 4 days so no clothes this week

20. Yorik99

Yorik99 Member

More gardening and Net surfin

1 person likes this.