Are we witnessing the collapse of America?

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by StpLSD25, Jun 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. outthere2

outthere2 Senior Member

What if their laws (politicians) govern your life?

2. MamaPeace

MamaPeace Senior Member

They do anyway, whether you willingly agree to it or not.
    Every law, every policy, every penny is controlling, winding us in on a fishing rod ready to fry for dinner. We are screwed, and no matter how many protests -peaceful and violent- no matter how many strikes or anything, nothing is changing. It doesn't matter if economy collapses, hell it collapsed years ago, because we are right where they want us, lapping up their bullshit and eating our their hands (well the majority are, the rest have no choice).

3. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Harrisburg Pa. and Fresno Ca. have declared bankruptcy already.
    Is Michigan next?

Our Federal Goverment continues to spend way more cash then it takes in leading to larger and larger deficits.

The population just can't seem to say No to deficit spending.

First, we had a tech bubble, then a real estate bubble, now we are in a goverment bubble.

Our President speaks of raising taxes for more income, has Senate leader Harry Reid proposed any new revenue measures?

I see our President with George Clooney, Warren Bufffett, George Soros, and with Jersey Guys like Jon Corzine and Bruce Springsteen; Is The President really going to raise taxes on these guys? Or is it just more bullshit retoric to enable more borrowing and spending?

:bigcry:

4. cinnamond

cinnamond Member

The US president is like the Queen of England, a figurehead, with control of the country elsewhere.

5. mobster

mobster Guest

In my opinion, the Unites States of America needs to shut down this war, stop worrying about foreign countries problems, and work ONLY on USA problems[which SOME may include working with foreign countries], but only to our benefit or mutual benefit and work twords making our country the great country it was, is, and should be!

Also in my opinion, we need a liquidation of many of our current government officials and law makers.

As devote American citizen I WILL NOT tolerate oppression and unrivaled control by a government that is only looking out to line their own pockets and couldn't care less about the general populations. Obama has brought no change and won't and we desperately need it before things get any worse than they already are because this country is sliding down a very slippery slope as of now, and it doesn't seem there are any right men or women for the job to get it done in government.

Mobster, Louisiana

6. jamgrassphan

jamgrassphan Get up offa that thing Lifetime Supporter

Let me explain why this will never happen. There is an impending energy crisis looming just over the horizon. U.S. foreign policy is just a clever euphemism for U.S. Oil Consumption Policy. It takes a lot of oil to maintain the largest military that ever existed on this planet, and it takes the largest military that ever existed on this planet to ensure that the last half of this planet's oil goes to the "good guys", who arguably ceased to be the "good guys" the moment they allowed another nations resources to become their moral compass, which one could also argue was the same moment that we signed the declaration of independence and took up the torch of British Imperialsim.

Every time your government does something that causes you to scratch your head and wonder "why the fuck are they doing this?", you can bet it's based on some fact that they keep obscured from you, and in large part from themselves, because they know you wouldn't stand for it. So they tell you a warm and fuzzy bedtime story or they don't tell you, at all. Ron Paul didn't get this memo, apparently.

7. alana2

alana2 Member

If you work on the premise that the Zionist run America and work out the rest from there, you won't go far wrong.

Anything that happens in the US is irrelevant (hence 9/11) can the Zionists make money out of it? So how do these people make money? Wars, sell arms and create debt for the banks to profit...perfect. The treat of war is good too, it creates fear and keeps the government in power and the Zionists in the driver's seat ("I am a president with war on my mind"). Any major disaster is good too, it sells newspaper (all run by Zionists) creates debt...and so on. So bad is good for them, good isn't.

The answer to your question, no America makes money, so the poor old cow will be kept alive until something better comes along.

Have a nice day...bah! bah! bah!

8. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

^^^ Shyt happens... ^^^

9. Karl Rand

Karl Rand Member

WHAT ! The world won't be saved by M BA's?

10. Karl Rand

Karl Rand Member

Your conspiracy theories are too stupid to argue with. Besides, you've missed the real 'conspiracy', the interaction of wealth and power that pays no attention to ideology.

11. Karl Rand

Karl Rand Member

Anyone in the US media explored the implications of Afghanistan's mineral wealth?

12. Karl Rand

Karl Rand Member

True but out here in the rest of the world we keep wondering why Americans expect their president to save them when the corrupt arseholes who run Congress at the behest of rich and powerful lobbyists are the ones in charge.
    Tiz a great puzzlement to us all.

13. YoMama

YoMama Member

I wish all debt could be forgiven all over the world I think it would reset the world economy.

14. Maelstrom

Maelstrom Banned

That was done, I think, in Sweden, or one of those countries over there, and it worked.

15. YoMama

YoMama Member

I like the way Iceland stood up to the banks

here is a video on it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxe8rMkbRX8"]Iceland Forces Debt Forgiveness : MEDIA BLACKOUT The Biggest Story of 2012 - YouTube

16. GAP

GAP Member

all they have to do is follow/copy australia's economic model, we are the leading economy of the world right now, and we never allowed our governments to destroy us in the same way the american governments have done to their own people (they back stabbed them all)

we in australia just sit her scratching our heads wondering how the once "almighty" USA could be in so much "shit" but when you watch some of the movies made by "michael moore" you begin to work it all out, i certainly have in recent months by watching all his moves, and now it all makes sense, especially after watching such movies as "Sicko" and "Capitalism - A Love Story" which totally fascinated a lot of people here in australia.

i still cannot believe why the americans will not introduce a federally funded "Medicare" system like we have here in australia, where every citizen has access to totally free health care if they choose not to have private health insurance, even the canadians have one very similar as well, and even Cuba offers totally free medical treatment and cheap drugs to its own people, just like we have here in australia, and americans can go into cuba and get that very same free treatment, and buy those very same cheap drugs and cuba is clearly happy to do it.

americans pay $113 for an Asthma puffer that can be bought here in australia for $12, or $5 if your on a pension, in cuba its $3 for the same item ???

stand up to your government and tell them to stop bullying other countries by starting wars they can never win, tell them to stop the space research and spent the trillions on fixing the mess that america is in right now (we all know man will never walk on mars, let alone live there)

i have an american sister in law, and she now lives here in australia with my brother and 2 kids, and she is so glad to be here in "the lucky country" we call australia, but she now fears for her parents and extended family back in america because of the way things are going right now.

it is just a matter of time before america will fall, and the fall will not be a short one, its going to be a bloody big one, and it will hurt a lot of american people.

17. Maelstrom

Maelstrom Banned

Too true. Hopefully, I can find a way out of the country before it happens.

18. GAP

GAP Member

im sorry that you should feel this way, and i hope my comments do not offend some americans in this forum because i dont intend it, its just that there are some americans who still seem to have this attitude that america supreme to all others, and that all others should just bow to them and do as america asks.

we in australia will soon get to the point where we will no longer suck up to america any more, and we will not fight their wars for them in the same way we have done for them in the past (vietnam was a classic case where america pulled out and left australia and britain there to try and finish it off for them, we fought for nothing in the middle east, and also in afghanistan)

i am not saying things are perfect here in australia, because they are not, but look at where our $au is in relation to the $us, we are now over parity where $1au buys $1.05us, and we would normally be down around $0.60us under normal circumstances.

its a real shame i reckon, and i certainly hope it dont get this bad here in australia, but then again we have a lot of different protections in place (especially in our banking system) to stop the banks and mortgage lenders from ripping off their customers like what happened in america, especially with the greed that prevailed by the big financial institutions after that massive bail out recently, where the boss of one of the biggest institutions actually got a $115 million payout and he left to go head the us treasury or something to that effect, what a scam that was, on top of all the other ripoff scams that took place when all that cash was let loose.

19. Maelstrom

Maelstrom Banned

I am certainly not offended. The original pilgrims to this country had a dream. Unfortunately, that dream has been so badly warped and convoluted by those in power that it is no longer the America of which our ancestors thought possible.

20. YoMama

YoMama Member

That is the American government not Americans. Many American people think we should mind our own business and work on our country.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.